獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 28   誰瀏覽過: 78 users
16.08.2013 - 13:38
A lot of games, especially team games / scenarios are fucked up because people tend to just quit after 1-2 turns leaving their team broken. Isn't there any way this can be stopped ?

I think if a certain amount of SP is deducted from a quitter, a lot more games would actually be played. Maybe if someone quits, let the other players left in the game vote if a punishment takes affect or not. If majority votes for punish, take 1000 SP away from the quitter.
載入中...
載入中...
16.08.2013 - 14:25
TheConqueror
帳戶已刪除
This never work anon is right.
載入中...
載入中...
16.08.2013 - 15:57
This wont work and the topic was made many times and wont work because of emergency's and life. we should add a way to replace the leaver with another person like when someone leaves we can pause the game then wait until someone joins take the place of the leaver and continue the game or make a replay button.
載入中...
載入中...
16.08.2013 - 16:10
No it would work. LoL has very similar rules for competitive game play.

I propose two types of game types.

Relaxed. - Same as is now. gain 25% less sp

Competitive - You cannot leave. If you leave, you gain 75% less sp in the next game you play. you cannot surrender for 15 turns 100& sp

Hardcore - You cannot leave, You cannot surrender. You gain 100% less sp if you do either of these. 115% sp

if of course you leave in a competitive game, it will not effect your sp in relaxed, or hardcore, and vice versa.

this will allow those who have the time to play security with their games. those who want to play more casually can of course.

These options would not unlock until rank 4 (competitive and hardcore have a locked min rank of 4 and above)
載入中...
載入中...
16.08.2013 - 16:58
作者: nonames, 16.08.2013 at 16:10

You cannot leave. If you leave, you gain 75% less sp in the next game you play.

To avoid loosing the SP in the next game you could just play a quick bogus game with a buddy and finish with allied victory.
載入中...
載入中...
16.08.2013 - 17:09
作者: Grimm, 16.08.2013 at 16:58

To avoid loosing the SP in the next game you could just play a quick bogus game with a buddy and finish with allied victory.

minimum of 5 players (unless it is a duel)
載入中...
載入中...
17.08.2013 - 06:39
This is a stupid idea!
載入中...
載入中...
17.08.2013 - 07:31

Competitive - You cannot leave. If you leave, you gain 75% less sp in the next game you play. you cannot surrender for 15 turns 100& sp

Hardcore - You cannot leave, You cannot surrender. You gain 100% less sp if you do either of these. 115% sp

if of course you leave in a competitive game, it will not effect your sp in relaxed, or hardcore, and vice versa.

this will allow those who have the time to play security with their games. those who want to play more casually can of course.

These options would not unlock until rank 4 (competitive and hardcore have a locked min rank of 4 and above)

A troll only has to play a small relaxed Europe game and loses 100% of their SP? Not much of a punishment with a loophole where you simply dont have to care about the next game.

And people dont haev to quit or surrender. They can just not play, dc or make minor movements with no punishment.
載入中...
載入中...
17.08.2013 - 11:41
Guest41919
帳戶已刪除

You cannot leave ...but if you leave? ...lets say that out loud again ... you CANNOT leave, but if you do leave ...no still does not make sense.
載入中...
載入中...
17.08.2013 - 11:57
作者: Unleashed, 16.08.2013 at 15:38

A good host will not allow noobs to take important countries. Noobs can also be 7+ ranks

But yeah, keep allowing shit players to play the key countries then wonder why the game fails

You people will never learn and you deserve what you get.

Certainly this is bullshit. Many of the people, including you have quit often in such games. None of them are noobs but still they destroy games. In fact, when I opened this thread it was SQUARED who just quit without reason being USA Atlantic in a WW2. Game was balanced and his ~150 unitss which were 2 turns away from europe would have saved the allies. With him quitting, the game was over. If I had to kick everybody who quit without reason in games I played, there wouldn't be any more WW2 scenario games at all which see turn 1. Most time it is not some lvl 4 unknown player quitting, but the well known usual people playing here all the time.

I understand there are valid reasons for quitting sometimes, that's why I suggested a voting of the remaining players to decide if it was valid or not. I also like the idea which was posted here, to pause the game until someone can replace the quitter.

Whatever can be done about this problem, the current state were a single player can render hours of playing useless for 20 others without any sort of consequence is the worst state there can be. Already had a friend quit the game because of this.
載入中...
載入中...
17.08.2013 - 11:57
Well People Have To Go Sometimes They Wont Just Leave For Trolling Just Lol Well Anon Is Right Just Use Report And Let Moderators Kick-In
----
Believe you can and you're halfway there
載入中...
載入中...
17.08.2013 - 12:02
作者: Funtime, 17.08.2013 at 11:57

Well People Have To Go Sometimes They Wont Just Leave For Trolling Just Lol Well Anon Is Right Just Use Report And Let Moderators Kick-In

Sorry, but moderators don't care s*** about people quitting games.
載入中...
載入中...
17.08.2013 - 12:08

I dont think this would change a lot. People breaking games don't care about SP lost in that game. They just quit to avoid getting a loss in their stats and thus get no SP at all anyway. But what about a quotient in each player profile ? Like with 50% quit rate in all your games you only get 50% SP in all your games ?
載入中...
載入中...
17.08.2013 - 12:12
作者: TheEquinox, 17.08.2013 at 12:02

Well you should then leave it People sometimes do this to check the map or something not troll.Troll is different.You should try asking a Mod and discuss about it if u really care.Its nothing we could do If things like Punishment comes in the game they will just leave atwar just think about it this happens in all the game calm down and again the only option is to discuss with Mods so go on.
----
Believe you can and you're halfway there
載入中...
載入中...
17.08.2013 - 12:53
作者: Funtime, 17.08.2013 at 12:12

作者: TheEquinox, 17.08.2013 at 12:02

Well You Should Then Leave it People Sometimes Do This To Check The Map Or Something Not Troll.Troll is Different.You Should Try Asking a Mod And Discuss About it If u Really Care.Its Nothing We Could do If Things Like Punishment Comes in The Game They Will just Leave Atwar Just Think About it Mate This Happens in All The Game Calm Down and Again The Only Option iS to Discuss With Mods So Go On.

If they want to check the map, they can do that without joining the game. Either spectate or create private game. And if gamekillers leave Atwar I wouldn't be sad at all.
載入中...
載入中...
17.08.2013 - 14:18
作者: nonames, 16.08.2013 at 17:09

作者: Grimm, 16.08.2013 at 16:58

minimum of 5 players (unless it is a duel)

As I mentioned (and Tik-Tok said also), you can just play an insignificant game after to get rid of the SP penalty.

How about just a straight SP penalty for quitting? This meaning you would actually lose SP for abandoning a game. The SP penalty would be adjusted so that it would be significant no matter what your rank is. Surrendering, on the other hand, would stay the same.

Also, I think it should be possible to quit before turn 1 starts without penalty. In a teams game, everyone should be able to agree to draw the game without penalty as well. Finally, it should be possible to abandon practice games without penalty.
載入中...
載入中...
17.08.2013 - 14:24
Sums it up pretty well Grimm. Except for surrendering, I support that. If you abandon or surrender without reason doesnt make a difference, game is destroyed for your team. So if someone leaves game, it depends on the situation if it is a valid surrender or a fuck-the-game-up surrender. That's why I still think there is some kind of voting necessary...
載入中...
載入中...
18.08.2013 - 01:16
[spoiler]I like all the ideas so far, really almost anything is better than what we have now which is nothing. Information about %percentage of games abandoned might help, but the different gametypes and the investing idea of stichammer are all great.[/spoiler]
載入中...
載入中...
18.08.2013 - 09:07
This cant work.....
----
載入中...
載入中...
18.08.2013 - 10:05
-There is one eazy solution... sign in the lose for who leave. So when you check players profile you can easy know if somone is a n00b or a leaver.-
載入中...
載入中...
18.08.2013 - 13:50
 brianwl (管理員)
TheEquinox brings up a good point... early quitters in a scenario is frustrating.

There's no reason his idea of an incentive can't work... The game settings already allow for max players, turn length, start income, etc. so if an 'early quit option' was created, the default would be 'quit before turn 1 if you want, we still love you' ... so people who don't want a change can keep it exactly the same as now.

Then have options such as 'no quitting until turn 3, 5, 10, etc... (so at 3 min turns, worst case is I'm looking at 30 minutes to commit to the game - and if you don't have 30 minutes, you really shouldn't be in a 20 player scenario .)

Players who can commit to a game will know they are playing with others that aren't going to leave. A 1000 sp penalty might be a bit steep, but even 100 sp would be an incentive to stay. (half of the penalty could be added to the SP pool, so the non-quitters get a little credit for the half hour it often takes to start a 20 player game).

If a genuine emergency does come up after I start ... am I really going to care about losing 100 SP if my house is burning or my neighbour upstairs is getting shot? [and if SP is that important and you aren't seeing someone about that, then only host/join games with the default setting]
----

載入中...
載入中...
18.08.2013 - 16:40
It cant work because some join a senario picks usa leave first turn then no one else can leave because they will be punished to
----
載入中...
載入中...
19.08.2013 - 18:46
作者: Xenosapien, 17.08.2013 at 21:06

...games where you have to contribute your own SP to the game. This would make an sp pool before the game has even started, it could be changeable in a drop down box, from contributing 25 SP for each player to 100 SP for each player with 50 and 75 in-between. This can make for larger rewards in smaller quick games. This way a player is investing SP for the chance to take your enemies SP. This wouldn't solve trolling but it would stop people who do care about SP which is the majority of players.

I think that's a great idea!
載入中...
載入中...
20.08.2013 - 15:43
I also think thats a good idea, 100 SP is just not enough. You can get them back by playing 3-4 turns. Also, I think it would be better not to add these invested SP into the SP pool but to use it as a deposit which you get back if you did not quit and played to the end. Otherwise it would be misused by high ranks to slaughter some newbies and steal their SP.
載入中...
載入中...
20.08.2013 - 21:05
作者: Xenosapien, 20.08.2013 at 16:53

...higher ranks could put in higher amounts of SP as 100 sp becomes nothing to them, they can't farm lower ranks because the amounts would be too small for them. Rank 13 could put in 10,000 SP XD.

That's what I was suggesting. Although the SP penalty should never be more than the SP for winning the game.
載入中...
載入中...
21.08.2013 - 09:57
作者: Cpt.Magic, 18.08.2013 at 16:40

It cant work because some join a senario picks usa leave first turn then no one else can leave because they will be punished to

He makes a good point but I like the idea. I'm sure though that if someone were to leave who had picked a very important country, the other people would understand why another country left. With that said, I feel in scenarios the people voting on the punishment should only be people on the leaver's team. You brought up the taken sp would be added into the sp pool. I'm sure any other teams would vote for a leaver to be punished as they now have the advantage (sometimes) and also have the opportunity to gain more sp.
----
Everyone is living a myth and it's important to know what yours is. It could be a tragedy- and maybe you don't want it to be.
載入中...
載入中...
21.08.2013 - 13:41

What if the punishment only goes to the first person that leaves early?
----

[img]Picture[/img]
載入中...
載入中...
21.08.2013 - 14:02
作者: NoOne, 21.08.2013 at 13:41

What if the punishment only goes to the first person that leaves early?

Thats cool i guess then
----
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!