獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 29   誰瀏覽過: 79 users
11.07.2013 - 11:23
 Utah
Admins this has gone on for long enough. When will something be done about people joining as Russia or France then leaving turn 3? Every scenario has this problem. Rank limits could rarely solve the problem, while also limiting the amount of players that could join. Seriously I'm sure ALL cartographers would like to see anything done about this. Maybe something as simple as letting people rejoin as factions?
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
載入中...
載入中...
11.07.2013 - 11:25
Yes that or have a reputation system so that we can easily see who leaves in the first few five turns or so. Every time someone does that they get a negative hit, and everytime people finish a scenario they get a positive or something
載入中...
載入中...
11.07.2013 - 11:26
 Knez
Wub wub wub wub wub wub
----

載入中...
載入中...
13.07.2013 - 16:01
Maybe u can have people replace the one that leaves. like the spectators in the game who just watch the game when someone leaves they replace that person and continue the game
載入中...
載入中...
14.07.2013 - 10:18
作者: Utah, 11.07.2013 at 11:23

Admins this has gone on for long enough. When will something be done about people joining as Russia or France then leaving turn 3? Every scenario has this problem. Rank limits could rarely solve the problem, while also limiting the amount of players that could join. Seriously I'm sure ALL cartographers would like to see anything done about this. Maybe something as simple as letting people rejoin as factions?

You don't represent me.

Three words,

SOMEBODY

IS

BUTTHURT
載入中...
載入中...
14.07.2013 - 11:30
 Utah
作者: ezzatam, 14.07.2013 at 10:18

You don't represent me.

Three words,

SOMEBODY

IS

BUTTHURT

So you're telling me you of all people have never had a leaver problem? All scenarios are extremely susceptible to this. I spectated a ton of scenarios from ww2 (ESPECIALLY WW2) to UN. There's really nothing stopping me from joining one of your games then leaving turn 1. I suggest a rating system telling people how much of a leaver you are. If I leave in the first 5 turns many times then I am labeled a "light" leaver. Not exactly a criminal, maybe you had problems in rl. After maybe 25 more leaves I would be labeled a leaver then a hardcore leaver. Playing games past turn 10 gives you a + when it comes to leaver reputation. It's that simple and there is no need to be rude or immature...
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
載入中...
載入中...
14.07.2013 - 11:52
AtWar Aventures
帳戶已刪除
作者: ezzatam, 14.07.2013 at 10:18

You don't represent me.

Three words,

SOMEBODY

IS

BUTTHURT

sorry ezzatam, but is not utah's fault that you lack the hability to make scenarios, but me and other fellow scenario makers back up utah's proposition.

SOME ONE IS BUTTHURT CUZ MAP CONTEST FAILED! <---
載入中...
載入中...
14.07.2013 - 12:46
True story xaxa
----
載入中...
載入中...
14.07.2013 - 17:02
 Prey
Something has to be done about this. Bump
載入中...
載入中...
14.07.2013 - 20:04
I would really like to ban specific players from playing my maps and scenarios.

Im growing tired of people that break walls at week 1 or leave games to ruin them.
載入中...
載入中...
14.07.2013 - 20:16
Support
載入中...
載入中...
14.07.2013 - 21:06
 Utah
作者: Tik-Tok, 14.07.2013 at 20:04

Im growing tired of people that break walls at week 1 or leave games to ruin them.

Well the reputation system I suggested would work better. I mean imagine all the control Magic would have if he could ban someone from UN lol
----
載入中...
載入中...
14.07.2013 - 21:25
Lol
----
載入中...
載入中...
16.07.2013 - 06:22
Support, cowardly leavers should be extinct (ingame).
載入中...
載入中...
16.07.2013 - 08:03
I'd like to see something done about the leavers.
Of course I support this.
----
"Another such victory and I come back to Epirus alone" - Pyrrhus of Epirus
載入中...
載入中...
24.07.2013 - 12:13
 beep
Well think about this, during scenarios such as say, UN, if a UN goes rouge, should you be forced to stay? Maybe instead of forced staying, make it a check option and maybe adding an icon that before you join you have to know that you'll be staying.

Then again, you can't stop leavers, because they could just x out of the browser and they could shutdown their computer.

There's no way to do this unless you want someone unhappy.
載入中...
載入中...
24.07.2013 - 13:28
 Utah
作者: beep, 24.07.2013 at 12:13

Well think about this, during scenarios such as say, UN, if a UN goes rouge, should you be forced to stay? Maybe instead of forced staying, make it a check option and maybe adding an icon that before you join you have to know that you'll be staying.

Then again, you can't stop leavers, because they could just x out of the browser and they could shutdown their computer.

There's no way to do this unless you want someone unhappy.

A reputation system like I said is the best option.
----
載入中...
載入中...
24.07.2013 - 18:10
作者: Utah, 24.07.2013 at 13:28

A reputation system like I said is the best option.

this
載入中...
載入中...
25.07.2013 - 10:29
作者: Tik-Tok, 14.07.2013 at 20:04

You can, add them to your enemy list and they won't be able to join games hosted by you. If you mean by them just playing your map or scenario without you hosting, well, that's too far.
載入中...
載入中...
25.07.2013 - 10:41
 Utah
作者: Unleashed, 25.07.2013 at 10:30

Leavers ruin games and waste everyone's time, but you can't force anyone to stay in a game

End of story

Not end of story...

A reputation system will be the best option as I said. If you leave so many times that you are considered a leaver, well then maybe you should be labeled as such no? Everytime you stayed in a game past a certain turn you would GAIN rep. Thus leveling it out. It is a fair system to fix the completely broken scenarios.
----
載入中...
載入中...
26.07.2013 - 11:58
作者: Utah, 25.07.2013 at 10:41

Leavers ruin games and waste everyone's time, but you can't force anyone to stay in a game

End of story

Not end of story...

A reputation system will be the best option as I said. If you leave so many times that you are considered a leaver, well then maybe you should be labeled as such no? Everytime you stayed in a game past a certain turn you would GAIN rep. Thus leveling it out. It is a fair system to fix the completely broken scenarios.

Maybe it shouldn't be if you leave or not, but the rep system could be redone or something where you can negative rep or positive and it displays a red/green bar or something
----
"evoL is that place you go to to find yourself
and then ditch when you're pro and want to hang out with the other players we made" - Sasori
載入中...
載入中...
26.07.2013 - 12:44
 Utah
作者: KUNG PAO, 26.07.2013 at 11:58

End of story

Not end of story...

Maybe it shouldn't be if you leave or not, but the rep system could be redone or something where you can negative rep or positive and it displays a red/green bar or something

I don't understand what you mean by it shouldn't be if you leave or not.
----
載入中...
載入中...
26.07.2013 - 13:05
作者: Utah, 26.07.2013 at 12:44

作者: KUNG PAO, 26.07.2013 at 11:58

End of story

Not end of story...

I don't understand what you mean by it shouldn't be if you leave or not.

It should be a vote system by other players similar to the rep system we have now, not an automatic punishment as soon as you leave a game
----
"evoL is that place you go to to find yourself
and then ditch when you're pro and want to hang out with the other players we made" - Sasori
載入中...
載入中...
26.07.2013 - 13:12
 Utah
作者: KUNG PAO, 26.07.2013 at 13:05

It should be a vote system by other players similar to the rep system we have now, not an automatic punishment as soon as you leave a game

Yeah that seems reasonable.
----
載入中...
載入中...
30.07.2013 - 18:47
 Zorg
I have an idea. What if the leaver has an option to give the control of his country to someone of his allies? At least in scenario games. (Of course SPs aren't transmitted)
載入中...
載入中...
01.08.2013 - 10:07
 Utah
----
載入中...
載入中...
07.08.2013 - 05:35
 Zorg
Or: the leaver's country goes into a special menu (for a period of several turns), where someone from his allies (or a spectator) can select it to proceed playing.
載入中...
載入中...
07.08.2013 - 12:00
 Utah
作者: SQUARED, 07.08.2013 at 10:19

I think a good solution to this problem would be to add a way where if you put someone on your enemy list you could write in a reason, such as, "leaver". I think this would be a good idea because at the moment I have a lot people on my enemy list but I can't remember what most of them are on there for, so I can't really suggest to the host to kick them. However, if there was a reason next to their name, when one of your "enemies" joins a game you are in you can check your enemy list and see if they are a leaver/wallfucker or whatever. You could then tell the host to kick him/her, or maybe let them choose a country far away from any others if they are a wallfucker. Eventually, if these players leave often enough, most people will have them enemy listed and they wouldn't be able to play any scenarios because the host would be told to kick them.

Something like this is what I was thinking of:

A reputation system would be better because I could just say you are a leaver ad then the host would kick you :/
----
載入中...
載入中...
07.08.2013 - 12:51
 Utah
作者: SQUARED, 07.08.2013 at 12:28

作者: Utah, 07.08.2013 at 12:00

A reputation system would be better because I could just say you are a leaver ad then the host would kick you :/

But after time enough people would have that person enemy listed for a few people to confirm to the host that he/she is, in fact, a leaver.

But a rep system would make all of that less messy
----
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!