獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 33   誰瀏覽過: 60 users

原發表

發表從 , 15.06.2013 - 11:38
Read the title.
Are the average cheap map that takes 1 hour to make in the most played page?

(Examples: maps made by aramen,om champion, or any other player that levels up playimg un)
17.06.2013 - 10:47
作者: Aetius, 17.06.2013 at 10:15

作者: Flat Earth, 16.06.2013 at 12:33

I know that my maps are the greatest but there's no incentive for me to spend that extra time perfecting a map. I think that maps should NOT be featured by mods, because they re often very bias it should be based on maps which have been played (top 15) the most in the previous week by people other than the creator.

What I don't like about you (I have seen you do this too) is that you host your maps, then once they fill you start then leave them to play it. Then you immediately go back to lobby and host the same map or another one of your maps, fill it and repeat. Its like you are farming plays for your map. Its honestly weird and kind of pathetic man.

But your maps are generally alright though, but nothing spectacular.

i do sometime host a map then have to leave often because i have to go somewhere but i Havant ever hosted a map left then hostest anthter map.

don't accuse me of something I have not done
載入中...
載入中...
17.06.2013 - 10:53
West
帳戶已刪除
作者: Flat Earth, 17.06.2013 at 10:47

I know that my maps are the greatest but there's no incentive for me to spend that extra time perfecting a map. I think that maps should NOT be featured by mods, because they re often very bias it should be based on maps which have been played (top 15) the most in the previous week by people other than the creator.

What I don't like about you (I have seen you do this too) is that you host your maps, then once they fill you start then leave them to play it. Then you immediately go back to lobby and host the same map or another one of your maps, fill it and repeat. Its like you are farming plays for your map. Its honestly weird and kind of pathetic man.

i do sometime host a map then have to leave often because i have to go somewhere but i Havant ever hosted a map left then hostest anthter map.

You are fucking retarded thats what i don't like from you.
I told you that your borders are crappy, and your exuse was: "borders where different back then"
BS
載入中...
載入中...
17.06.2013 - 10:54
作者: Guest, 17.06.2013 at 10:53

作者: Flat Earth, 17.06.2013 at 10:47

You are fucking retarded thats what i don't like from you.
I told you that your borders are crappy, and your exuse was: "borders where different back then"
BS

when was this? which map?
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!