獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 13   誰瀏覽過: 51 users
12.06.2013 - 14:26
Hello Guy's, i present my now map ! it's a reproduction of 1334 world, particularly in Europe. But's we have few mistake is the reality, but it's not important.

Map name : Europe in 1334

The screenshot is :
載入中...
載入中...
12.06.2013 - 22:30
Guest24857
帳戶已刪除
Man your maps are always super good.
Do you make them or edit them? If not, where do you get them?

Either way, the only thing that i did not like was the scale. [not many cities and divisions]
And is not historical accuarate [roman empire in 1330s wtf, poland small, hungary too big, from my point of view it look like a alternate history map, i can name more than 50 historial mistakes]
載入中...
載入中...
13.06.2013 - 01:50
Many many mistake in this history, i know. It's very damage.

For the map, it's a friend who has created it. He posts his creation on DeviantArt, you can find other map in this site in HD quality.
You can retouch it with photoshop (for colors and dimension).

Thx for your opinion.
載入中...
載入中...
13.06.2013 - 02:59
 Amok (管理員)
I agree with Guest, you maps always look super pretty and well designed. Good job!
載入中...
載入中...
13.06.2013 - 11:56
 Utah
作者: Guest, 12.06.2013 at 22:30

Either way, the only thing that i did not like was the scale. [not many cities and divisions]
And is not historical accuarate [roman empire in 1330s wtf, poland small, hungary too big, from my point of view it look like a alternate history map, i can name more than 50 historial mistakes]

Byzantium was known as the Roman Empire during this time. "Byzantine Empire" was invented in the 1800s. It was also called the Empire of Romania. The Turkey region is poorly divided though.
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
載入中...
載入中...
13.06.2013 - 17:58
I like it !
載入中...
載入中...
13.06.2013 - 20:30
Guest20572
帳戶已刪除
作者: Utah, 13.06.2013 at 11:56

Byzantium was known as the Roman Empire during this time. "Byzantine Empire" was invented in the 1800s. It was also called the Empire of Romania. The Turkey region is poorly divided though.

The exiled romans in anatolia are a Empire?
the 13th century romans are the joke of europe, i am sure that europeans use to make fun of them.

Btw, this map shows that the romans annexed the ottoman empire and italy....
載入中...
載入中...
13.06.2013 - 21:17
 Utah
作者: Guest, 13.06.2013 at 20:30

作者: Utah, 13.06.2013 at 11:56

The exiled romans in anatolia are a Empire?
the 13th century romans are the joke of europe, i am sure that europeans use to make fun of them.

Btw, this map shows that the romans annexed the ottoman empire and italy....

You can clearly see that Italy and Anatolia are separate countries.
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
載入中...
載入中...
14.06.2013 - 01:39
Utahrapter3 has reason Guest.

Empire of roman (of italy) is the same of Empore of Byzantine (in ottoman empire). In 500-600, the Roman empire declined. But Empire of Byzantine (or just Other empire of roman in East) increases a lot. Conquest a lot of countries in Europe.

The distinction of Roman Empire and Byzantine Empire is develop after this. However, Byzantine was Roman Empire. The only mistake, may be, it's that i don't think if Roman Empire of East (Byzantine) conquests really the Italy, but for Greece and Turky it's sure.

載入中...
載入中...
14.06.2013 - 06:00
 Utah
作者: J.Schumpeter, 14.06.2013 at 01:39

Utahrapter3 has reason Guest.

Empire of roman (of italy) is the same of Empore of Byzantine (in ottoman empire). In 500-600, the Roman empire declined. But Empire of Byzantine (or just Other empire of roman in East) increases a lot. Conquest a lot of countries in Europe.

The distinction of Roman Empire and Byzantine Empire is develop after this. However, Byzantine was Roman Empire. The only mistake, may be, it's that i don't think if Roman Empire of East (Byzantine) conquests really the Italy, but for Greece and Turky it's sure.

In 1334, Byzantium was holding on to just a tiny few provinces and was a vassal of the Ottomans at this time. They also lost all their Italian holdings around 1084. They did not even have all of Greece at this time.
----
載入中...
載入中...
14.06.2013 - 06:27
You know the situation better than me . I trust you.
My map is bad in history. But we can considered it like an alternative world... ^^'
載入中...
載入中...
15.07.2013 - 01:29
In total agreement with Amok. Your maps are amazing. They may not be ''historically accurate'' but they are asthetic perfection. If your scenario is being played, im usually in there admiring the handiwork.
載入中...
載入中...
15.07.2013 - 06:26
Thx Tik-tok, i hope we will play together one day
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!