獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 30   誰瀏覽過: 111 users
10.04.2013 - 05:23
L. Dark Knight
帳戶已刪除
Got told there was a thread like this but I couldn't find it ;/

Anyway, the really obvious situation that comes to mind is when one of the players in a 1v1 duel (or sometimes both) has to leave during the duel. The option to draw is simple and works exactly like ally end. When the duel is drawn, the amount of SP earn't for each player is kept but the ELO isn't changed since the duel is cancelled.

Please implement

P.s - The other idea I really think you should implement or at least take a look at is Desu's Coalition Member Lists thread. One of those ideas that will change the game in a positive aspect but just won't get the look of admins, even when mods support it too.

Thanks!

Half credit goes to Desu for helping me with this suggestion. Thanks.
載入中...
載入中...
10.04.2013 - 05:56
 Desu
The key part to this is respect between the two players. If one has to leave the duel for some reason, and they want to just tie the duel, both players have to accept the "draw" option. Thus the option to decline is there for people who dislike eachother.

Also the other thread that had this in it was probably just a suggestion within another topic, it may not have a thread of its own. I know this has been suggested for sure though.

edit: Guessing Hdrakon already knew where it was, as seen in his post lol.
載入中...
載入中...
10.04.2013 - 06:19
I think a 'cancel' option would be the name, not a draw (because with a draw you can still lose points). I've seen more suggestions about this. But anyway: I support this offcource!!
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
載入中...
載入中...
10.04.2013 - 09:58
L. Dark Knight
帳戶已刪除
作者: Hugosch, 10.04.2013 at 06:19

I think a 'cancel' option would be the name, not a draw (because with a draw you can still lose points). I've seen more suggestions about this. But anyway: I support this offcource!!

Either way as long as there is a form of respect and agreement between the two players (like Desu mentioned above) in which they can draw/tie/cancel the duel and resume it at an other time then that's good. Also, thanks bro
載入中...
載入中...
10.04.2013 - 10:15
L. Dark Knight
帳戶已刪除
作者: Abraham, 10.04.2013 at 05:50

作者: Guest, 24.01.2013 at 06:57

Do not support. Once you started a duel it must count, no matter what happens.
It should even count as loss if you leave while picking countries, would be much fairer.

there is a reason why it called duel

You are right Hdrakon, but let's quote Cow a little bit more.

Once you started a duel it must count

The duel still counts, it will be counted as a draw. SP will be kept the same and ELO will not be changed. The draw still counts because if the two wish to continue the duel again they can resume it once they have returned, if they wish. The duel should still be counted, of course, but we are humans not robots and once a duel enters it's long periods of battling, countering and never ending stalemate we humans can get very tired and must relax our brain cells (if that's what you would like to call however much you got in there). The game will be tied and resumed at a future date (once again it's up to them).

Dbacks' thread: http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=6905, has demonstrated why this has to be implemented. It's a shame to see suggestions like these get unnoticed.

SUPPORT!
載入中...
載入中...
10.04.2013 - 10:31
I'm supporting.
----
Love, peace and respect.
載入中...
載入中...
10.04.2013 - 10:48
I agree. Stuff happens, and we all have other lives. Such an option should be available. Or at least one to put the duel on a temporary hold (if only the duel players are in the game).
載入中...
載入中...
10.04.2013 - 10:59
Cool idea, support
載入中...
載入中...
10.04.2013 - 12:46
Nicola Tesla
帳戶已刪除
Support.
載入中...
載入中...
11.04.2013 - 09:32
Yeah this has been suggested countless times. It should be easy to implement and it's kinda necessary if you want to advance the duel system.

Suuuuuuuupport.
----
"If in other sciences we are to arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics."
-The Opus Major of Roger Bacon
載入中...
載入中...
11.04.2013 - 10:47
Support.
----
"In atWar you either die a hero or live long enough to ally fag and gang bang some poor bastards."
~Goblin

"In this game, everyone is hated."
~Xenosapien
載入中...
載入中...
11.04.2013 - 20:58
Supported by TopHats, for I have suffered from the non-existence of draws.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
載入中...
載入中...
12.04.2013 - 00:43
Support
載入中...
載入中...
12.04.2013 - 11:52
Great idea, support!
載入中...
載入中...
13.04.2013 - 10:45
L. Dark Knight
帳戶已刪除
Bump
載入中...
載入中...
25.07.2013 - 13:45
omarauf
帳戶已刪除
Like this the 'duel' status is weaken, a duel is a commitment to crush your enemy, like a mexican standoff:p i support this idea only if the person who proposed the draw would have like a 20 percent elo loss of what you were supposed to lose
載入中...
載入中...
25.07.2013 - 16:35
No support
----
載入中...
載入中...
載入中...
載入中...
26.07.2013 - 10:04
Ld. Dark Knight
帳戶已刪除
作者: Cpt.Magic, 25.07.2013 at 16:35

No support

You have to give a reason stating why you don't support, that's how it works lol. Check the post above you. Otherwise your opinion can't be taken seriously. ;/
載入中...
載入中...
26.07.2013 - 11:47
Because whats the point of it if ur going to just draw at the end ur supose to fight to the death!

Ps people that say support dont leave a comment so if i dont want to j dont have to
----
載入中...
載入中...
26.07.2013 - 11:54
作者: Cpt.Magic, 26.07.2013 at 11:47

Because whats the point of it if ur going to just draw at the end ur supose to fight to the death!

Ps people that say support dont leave a comment so if i dont want to j dont have to

It's more like this: LDK hits you on the head (while you are in a duel) because you do not support his topic. You'll have to go to the hospital or otherwise you will die, and propose to Desu (your opponent that was crushing you) to draw it, as you had to leave your duel early because you didn't want to die. Good guy Desu accepts it and everbody is happy

support btw.
----

[pr] Commando Eagle: duel?
[pr] Commando Eagle: i have to regain back the lost elos and gain extra as punishment for rush

載入中...
載入中...
26.07.2013 - 15:16
Ld. Dark Knight
帳戶已刪除
作者: Cpt.Magic, 26.07.2013 at 11:47

That's because they agree with the idea. You don't have to explain why you agree, lol.
載入中...
載入中...
29.07.2013 - 13:45
 VRIL
A duel is a duel, there should be one winner and one loser in the end. But this is also just a game as some people say. So take it seriously, yes. But not too seriously! If you have an important issue that makes you quit --> man up and take the loss, its not a big deal.

---

About the debate that aroused here but is off topic:
3) Do not bump posts to the top without adding constructive content to the thread.

Technically 'support' is nothing but bump which is quiet sad but there is no other possibility to appreciate ones idea if you dont find the right words or time...
載入中...
載入中...
29.07.2013 - 19:46
Vril has a point.

As for the matter of actual debate, however, you don't need to explain why you agree.
Though, it is rather simple. I agree and thus support this proposal because there have been times where I had to leave even though I was winning, so instead I'd either leave saying GG or just lose the duel on purpose.

It's a royal pain to do that, and if you look on my profile you'll know it isn't something uncommon xD.

I'd like some liberation, and being that it travels on a very simple route, I conclude my reasoning behind supporting this proposal.
----
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
載入中...
載入中...
30.07.2013 - 13:34
Support
----

載入中...
載入中...
19.02.2014 - 07:01
 Eagle (版主)
Support
----
載入中...
載入中...
19.02.2014 - 09:28
AlexMeza
帳戶已刪除
Omg :l
Anyway, you can just cap each other to draw it..
載入中...
載入中...
19.02.2014 - 09:41
作者: Guest, 19.02.2014 at 09:28

this
----
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
載入中...
載入中...
20.02.2014 - 01:25

At first I was gonna propose this but what if one side decides to... I mean...
Of course we will develop a culture that will ban this action like we banned wf'in first turn and backstabbing.
But it is up to the people. Trust is the issue. And I think he is right. Capping each other is the solution.
載入中...
載入中...
20.02.2014 - 08:54
AlexMeza
帳戶已刪除
作者: Smokenmountain, 20.02.2014 at 01:25

At first I was gonna propose this but what if one side decides to... I mean...
Of course we will develop a culture that will ban this action like we banned wf'in first turn and backstabbing.
But it is up to the people. Trust is the issue. And I think he is right. Capping each other is the solution.

I said it because it's not an important thing to implement. There are massive good suggestions atm.
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!