獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 63   誰瀏覽過: 183 users

原發表

發表從 Hugosch, 08.04.2013 - 05:04
1st AW Quiz Tournament

The new (4th) 1v1 tournament will probably start this summer, all be patience there will come more information in the comming months. Meanwhile, i'm gonna start a quiz tournament. Its all about your knowledge of at-War.
To get a idea about this, and for all who remember: I did make 2 quizes last year Quiz 1 and Quiz 2. These where beta-quizzes, where you had enough time to lookup all the questions. I will now setup a quiz tournament, where 2 players battle against eachother. Here is how it works:

General information:
Both players join a game (with me in it). Then i state the question in the chat with possible awnsers (A, B, C, D, etc). One of the 2 players can type 'X'. The first one who did, is then able to give the awnser to the question. If you give the correct awnser, you will get one point. If you give the wrong awnser, then your opponent has another chance to give the awnser to the question. Every player is allowed to interupt me during the quiz. So when i ask the question and you already know the awnser before i stated the possible awnsers, you can already type 'X' and give the awnser to the question. When you give the wrong awnser, i will finish the question for the opponent that has then 10seconds to give a awnser. The number of questions is 5, in the final it will be 10 questions. So if you give the correct awnser to the first 3 questions, you won the game. All games have to be private without spectators, i will log the chats for the final result.

Scheduling matches
I want to play a complete round in 1 week. I will PM everyone to suggest date/times to play. When i'm unable to schedule a date/time on which both teams agree, then i will setup a date/time. Whoever doesn't show up, loses the quiz. I'm not gonna be very tollerant with inactivity. Not playing, means you get off the list.

03.01.2014 - 20:42
 Acquiesce (版主)
Bump
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
載入中...
載入中...
18.04.2016 - 16:39
Go acqui go
----
載入中...
載入中...
18.04.2016 - 16:40
 Nero
LDK strong
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!