獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 10   誰瀏覽過: 103 users
23.03.2013 - 10:48
Today, I was playing a Europe+ game, a player called Guest44052 was able to attack my cities although we were allies. I asked him and he said I'm administrator I can do anything. So, is this cheating or not?
載入中...
載入中...
23.03.2013 - 12:53
作者: Vorian Atreides, 23.03.2013 at 10:48

Today, I was playing a Europe+ game, a player called Guest44052 was able to attack my cities although we were allies. I asked him and he said I'm administrator I can do anything. So, is this cheating or not?

Attack as in take over "0" unit cities?
You sure you were allies?

Most likely that you got trolled... game cheating is very difficult here.
載入中...
載入中...
24.03.2013 - 15:01
作者: Vorian Atreides, 23.03.2013 at 10:48

Maybe he didnt attacked your cities, but if you have No units in the city, your ally can take over your cities, to prevent those types of situation always have one unit in your cities, especially in capitals.
----
I dont understand why people says that Full Package is too expensive:
http://imageshack.us/a/img854/6531/fzhd.png

"I... Feel a little dead inside"
-Gardevoir
載入中...
載入中...
25.03.2013 - 03:07
I can't find that player unfortunately. If you find anyone else impersonating an admin or mod, report them please.

In game, ★ before their name means admin, ~ means mod.

And no, it's not technically cheating; allies can take each other's empty cities. It's bad sportsmanship though.
----
"If in other sciences we are to arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics."
-The Opus Major of Roger Bacon
載入中...
載入中...
29.03.2013 - 13:53
Recently, an allied occupied my empty cap, when no other players was around! Could you make impossible it, protecting at least the cap from such kind of behaviour?
Furthermore, with the same guy I just tried a revenge before to lose: I tried to occupy some empty cities he owned, but it was simply impossible, my armies was not "accepted" inside, I mean the stack didn't "stick" inside. I tried two-three min, then I had to renonce. Is there an explanation?
載入中...
載入中...
29.03.2013 - 14:33
You should not empty your cities if you suspect your ally is going to take over them, leave 1 unit in a city and it will block your ally from taking it. i am guessing that he broke the alliance with you after taking your cities because players at peace cant take each other empty cities only allied can.
載入中...
載入中...
29.03.2013 - 16:11
Bow Ties R Kool.
帳戶已刪除
作者: Mathdino, 25.03.2013 at 03:07

I can't find that player unfortunately. If you find anyone else impersonating an admin or mod, report them please.

In game, ★ before their name means admin, ~ means mod.

And no, it's not technically cheating; allies can take each other's empty cities. It's bad sportsmanship though.

You should do a check up on alts on the guy who made this thread. I think he's a troll.
載入中...
載入中...
29.03.2013 - 18:08
It's fine. The Guest is the troll here.
----
"If in other sciences we are to arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics."
-The Opus Major of Roger Bacon
載入中...
載入中...
30.03.2013 - 02:09
Bow Ties R Kool.
帳戶已刪除
作者: Mathdino, 29.03.2013 at 18:08

It's fine. The Guest is the troll here.

Fair enough haha
載入中...
載入中...
30.03.2013 - 15:20
Thank you all about your explanations if I see another situation I will right it here
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!