獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 3   誰瀏覽過: 47 users
01.03.2013 - 17:15
 KYBL
This is my new scenario which I have been working on for the past while. The War of the Sixth Coalition is a war which takes place in Europe andn is the final war of the Napoleonic Wars.

What is included?

There are two teams.

France and Allies (8 Players):
French Empire: France, Switzerland and Duchy of Warsaw.
Naples
Kingdom of Italy
Confederation of the Rhine: Rhineland, Mecklenburg, Saxony, Baden, Wurtemburg
Netherlands: Netherlands and Dutch East Indies (The indies were technically already captured by Britain but I thought I would add in another conflict for fun)
Denmark-Norway (All one country which includes Iceland and Greenland)
Persia (Although not technically in the war, it fought against Russia at the same time)
The United States of America: USA: West, USA: Atlantic (War of 1812)

The Coalition (8 Players):
Russian Empire: Russian Empire: West, Russian Empire: Central, Russian Empire: East
The United Kingdom: United Kingdom, Canada, Cape of Good Hope, Madras, Bengal, Australia
Spanish Empire: Spain: East, Spain: West , Rio de la Plata, Peru, New Granada, Cuba, Mexico, Philippines, Florida
Austrian Empire
Prussia
Portuguese Empire: Kingdom of Portugal, Brazil, Portuguese Mozambique, Portuguese Angola, Timor
Sardinia-Sicily: Sardinia, Sicily
Sweden (Includes Finland)

Most of the war would take place in Europe, but there will be some war in North America and the East Indies.

Some issues regarding the game, these will be crossed off when fixed:
-France technically had Spain: East at the time this takes place, but this makes Spain underpowered. On the contrary, France can be underpowered without it, this has not yet been tested. I have tried fixing it by adding Toulouse and Nice while giving Barcelona to Spain.

-You cannot walk on empty land even though it has borders around it. This will be fixed eventually.
----

載入中...
載入中...
13.03.2013 - 19:59
Looks like shit
載入中...
載入中...
16.03.2013 - 08:16
Borders could use some touching up but otherwise looks pretty good. Also, lol at the global ads in the second screenie.
----
"If in other sciences we are to arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics."
-The Opus Major of Roger Bacon
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!