獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 294   誰瀏覽過: 715 users

原發表

發表從 Amok, 30.01.2013 - 13:23
We've set up the atWar Translation Project on the PO Editor website.
We now have our very own Translation Tool!

It's all very simple. If you would like to help, follow this link:
http://atwar-game.com/locale/

Apart from much appreciation on our side, top collaborators will be rewarded with huge amounts of ProtoCoins and a trophy!

If you couldn't find your language in the list - no worries, tell us and well add it there.
One important thing to mention is try not to exceed the length of the original text in your translations, otherwise it may not fit. If in doubt, try finding the text in game to see if there's any extra space left.
30.01.2013 - 15:39
作者: Dbacks, 30.01.2013 at 15:37

Well i kinda logged out but i don't have a pw so i cannot log in tomorrow to continue working on it. any ideas?

your pw is in your incoming mail
----
"War is nothing but a continuation of politics with the admixture of other means."
― Carl von Clausewitz
載入中...
載入中...
30.01.2013 - 15:52
So, the interfaces are translated but chat rules to remain the same? All the default city names are in English anyway... (advent of map translations?)

How about English usage in Lobby and Global and Report and allow local languages in some games (translated map) and allow it for help channel?
載入中...
載入中...
30.01.2013 - 16:02
 Amok (管理員)
作者: ezzatam, 30.01.2013 at 15:52

So, the interfaces are translated but chat rules to remain the same? All the default city names are in English anyway... (advent of map translations?)

How about English usage in Lobby and Global and Report and allow local languages in some games (translated map) and allow it for help channel?

City and country names will also be translated. Regarding the chat, we already have a few ideas on how to organize it (most likely, there will be 2 new checks above the channels list - Show English Chat and Talk On English Chat, which will apply to all channels).
載入中...
載入中...
30.01.2013 - 17:52
Portuguese translation in 28% i guess.

Keep up the good job.

Portuguese and brazilian guys.. help this project
載入中...
載入中...
30.01.2013 - 18:18
Wow I am so tired... Just translated like 30% from English to Russian, lol.
----
ho
載入中...
載入中...
30.01.2013 - 21:39
Hey I can help in spanish, just since it as so many dialects do you want any in specific
載入中...
載入中...
30.01.2013 - 22:09
作者: rmhp615, 30.01.2013 at 21:39

Hey I can help in spanish, just since it as so many dialects do you want any in specific

proper, as in the level you are taught in school, not different slang dialects, think of as if you were writing a formal letter, that kind of writing.
載入中...
載入中...
31.01.2013 - 01:10
作者: Stomach Ulcers, 31.01.2013 at 01:00

Wish I could help, but the only language I could help with is french and i'd end up doing more harm than good. Good luck everyone in this noble cause.

whats the native lang. of micronesia? ;P
----

[pr] Commando Eagle: duel?
[pr] Commando Eagle: i have to regain back the lost elos and gain extra as punishment for rush

載入中...
載入中...
31.01.2013 - 01:23
I can't enter the website any help?
載入中...
載入中...
31.01.2013 - 02:10
 Paag
Danish is missing.. there's lots of danish people on atWar and people from norway and maybe sweeden would be able to understand it too!
and i think it's the only language i would be able to help with.. i know a bit german, but i think i'll let the germans take that one.. :-D
載入中...
載入中...
31.01.2013 - 02:16
 Amok (管理員)
作者: Meester, 30.01.2013 at 23:39

Add Bahasa Malaysia. Studied in Malaysia for 2 year and i still remember the language will be willing to help.Some would say its a useless language but people from Indonesia understand it too! Furthermore, Indonesia is the largest Muslim country [Not trying to be racist].

Added, feel free to join.
載入中...
載入中...
31.01.2013 - 03:32
作者: Paag, 31.01.2013 at 02:10

Danish is missing.. there's lots of danish people on atWar and people from norway and maybe sweeden would be able to understand it too!
and i think it's the only language i would be able to help with.. i know a bit german, but i think i'll let the germans take that one.. :-D

Danish has been added
載入中...
載入中...
31.01.2013 - 04:01
 Amok (管理員)
Added a separate project for Units, Upgrades, Strategies and Medals:
https://poeditor.com/projects/view?id=2586
載入中...
載入中...
31.01.2013 - 05:03
 Amok (管理員)
Added the unfinished German translation. To test it out, type '/language de' in game and reload. To put it back to English type '/language en'
載入中...
載入中...
31.01.2013 - 06:10
 Amok (管理員)
Fellow translators, please review the following texts again, as they were incomplete (cut off in the end) in the initial version (already fixed):
Just use the search function to find them.

• Defence lines are formed by close-standing land units, making it impossible for enemies to pass through without a fight and giving all land units +1 to defence...
  • Click on a battle in the menu (or on the map) to play it. If you have more than one battle you can simply click 'play'/'fast forward' button in the menu...
  • Here you can also find the 'Auto-production tab. At the moment it's probably empty - but you can give some auto-production orders...
  • Here you can see the list of players (only yourself, at the moment). Click on a player to see additional info...
  • If you attacked and your opponent didn't, during the battle your units will always be attacking, while your opponent's units defending...
  • Let's take a closer look at the interface. The most important part is the lower right corner - here you have a mini-map with some useful buttons underneath...
  • The easiest way to move troops is dragging them on the map with a mouse. You can also drag separate units or unit groups (land/air/naval) from the sliding out info menu...
  • The success of your combat operations depends on many things - which unit attacks and which defends, which Strategy you picked, what upgrades you have...
載入中...
載入中...
31.01.2013 - 07:00
 Amok (管理員)
To someone with the name JH: please only select the languages you wish to help translating, not all of them at once.
載入中...
載入中...
31.01.2013 - 07:28
I can help in Armenian,Arabic, and Russian. I speak Arabic as a native Arabian.
----
載入中...
載入中...
31.01.2013 - 08:05
作者: Amok, 31.01.2013 at 07:00

To someone with the name JH: please only select the languages you wish to help translating, not all of them at once.

I'm the dumbass that did that, i am interested in translating units, cities, countries, medals and other short phrases that don't require previous knowledge.

for example if i go onto wikipedia and just change the language of a page i can do (russian)

General - Генерал
Infantry - Пехота
Militia - ополчение
Tank - Танк
Marine - Морская Пехота (marine corps)
AntiAircraft - Противовоздушная
Submarines - Подлодка
Destroyer - эсминец
Transport - Транспорт
bomber - Бомбардировщик
Helicopter - Вертолёт
Stealth - Стелс
Sentry plane - Сентри Самолёт (i think you could get away with using Сентри, as it's a russian word for that kind of plane.)
Air Transport - Bоздуха Tранспорт

I know it's not as good as if i actually knew the language, but i am more than happy to do whatever i can to help.

by the way, i can't access this page https://poeditor.com/projects/view?id=2586 (for units, gets a 404)
載入中...
載入中...
31.01.2013 - 08:25
 Amok (管理員)
作者: nonames, 31.01.2013 at 08:05

I'm the dumbass that did that, i am interested in translating units, cities, countries, medals and other short phrases that don't require previous knowledge.

for example if i go onto wikipedia and just change the language of a page i can do (russian)

I know it's not as good as if i actually knew the language, but i am more than happy to do whatever i can to help.

by the way, i can't access this page https://poeditor.com/projects/view?id=2586 (for units, gets a 404)

You don't have access. Sorry, but you have to agree that it's better if the native speaker does the translation, otherwise we could just use Google Translate
載入中...
載入中...
31.01.2013 - 08:27
 Amok (管理員)
I've added contexts and references to some texts to make it easier to translate (hover over the original text with the mouse to see).
載入中...
載入中...
31.01.2013 - 08:32

To someone with the name Joel Haynes: please only select the languages you wish to help translating, not all of them at once.

Are you underestimating Joel Haynes?
----
>.>
載入中...
載入中...
31.01.2013 - 08:45
We finished %88 of translation. We're planning to finish all tonight or tomorrow but there are still errors so we'll fix them. Can you let us use it like German? So we can test it : )
----
載入中...
載入中...
31.01.2013 - 08:48
 Amok (管理員)
作者: Roncho, 31.01.2013 at 08:45

We finished %88 of translation. We're planning to finish all tonight or tomorrow but there are still errors so we'll fix them. Can you let us use it like German? So we can test it : )

Sure, I'll add it tonight for you to test.
載入中...
載入中...
31.01.2013 - 08:49
作者: Amok, 31.01.2013 at 08:48

Thank you : )
----
載入中...
載入中...
31.01.2013 - 09:10
I join i will try to translate in macedonian language,i can also help with srbian,croatian,bulgarian or russian but i think sameone from this country should do that

also add japan, india,bulgarian languages in list meybe sameone will translate this
----
載入中...
載入中...
31.01.2013 - 10:08
Please add Hungarian
載入中...
載入中...
31.01.2013 - 10:16
作者: Amok, 31.01.2013 at 08:48

Btw... who the hell speaks somali here?
載入中...
載入中...
31.01.2013 - 10:18
作者: ezzatam, 31.01.2013 at 10:16

Btw... who the hell speaks somali here?

Presumably the Swedes.
載入中...
載入中...
31.01.2013 - 10:41
What about Anderslavik?

It's a small language with about five thousand speakers. My cousin and I are fluent. I'm sure he wouldn't mind assisting with this translation project, But I don't exactly believe that there are that many Anderslavik speakers in AW.
載入中...
載入中...
31.01.2013 - 10:55
What country does it represent lulz
----

[pr] Commando Eagle: duel?
[pr] Commando Eagle: i have to regain back the lost elos and gain extra as punishment for rush

載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!