獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 8   誰瀏覽過: 52 users
28.12.2012 - 09:49
Simply show it as it was shown before, income (at 100%) and whole country bonus

Because i am a great mathematician, i can estimate the amount of income a player is receiving, and by working out their strategy i can estimate the amount of troops they will be building, and sending at me, i can therefore prioritize my attacks far more easily than all the other weak minded fools that play this game.

I understand that you still think i will be able to estimate it, therefore you think it is pointless, but it will be much harder, as i will have to take into account how long they have held a particular country and work out it's income, they work out total income, a total pain in the ass.

For future reference, if you guys don't want me to to have this advantage, you could also stop being autistic and start playing 3min turns, it would give me less time.

Anyway!

As i'm here i might as well also plead with the admins to turn the default turn length when joining a game to 3mins, 4mins is a serious problem for me because i generally take 2mins to move and then spend the rest of my turn twiddling my thumbs.
載入中...
載入中...
13.03.2013 - 12:33
Bump for relevance.
----
作者: Mahdi, 23.11.2013 at 20:30

I don't consider the phrase "massive fag" to be an insult. Mods did.
載入中...
載入中...
13.03.2013 - 13:43
Everyone can make the math. I like this way
載入中...
載入中...
13.03.2013 - 21:38
Support.
----

TJM !!!
載入中...
載入中...
13.03.2013 - 22:43
Support
[they don''t even use it, noobs just spam bombers and render cities useless]
載入中...
載入中...
15.03.2013 - 08:44
Support. This ^
載入中...
載入中...
15.03.2013 - 19:33
Interesting way to word the suggestion, but good idea. Giving extra information about other people's cities is unnecessary. Support.
----
"If in other sciences we are to arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics."
-The Opus Major of Roger Bacon
載入中...
載入中...
16.03.2013 - 04:36
I have just thought this through, in war you would most likely have advisors that know their income and such, no their capacity, as such i don't see a need for change.
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!