獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 9   誰瀏覽過: 260 users
23.12.2012 - 16:45
Why no one is using this two strategy?

Are they bad or not?
I need answer i wanna know are these two strategy good or bad?

I was trying to use them but i don't know how to play with them
載入中...
載入中...
23.12.2012 - 16:49
GC without its HP bonus is useless now; you're better off just using PD or TG, as they're more cost effective.

LB sucks. Never use it. For a short period of time, it was good, but then I had to go an post an article on why crits were too OP (after buying all the Lucky upgrades) and convinced the admins to nerf crits hard. LB was actually created as a joke strat; used to cost 40k SP.
----
"If in other sciences we are to arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics."
-The Opus Major of Roger Bacon
載入中...
載入中...
23.12.2012 - 18:53
作者: Mathdino, 23.12.2012 at 16:49

GC without its HP bonus is useless now; you're better off just using PD or TG, as they're more cost effective.

LB sucks. Never use it. For a short period of time, it was good, but then I had to go an post an article on why crits were too OP (after buying all the Lucky upgrades) and convinced the admins to nerf crits hard. LB was actually created as a joke strat; used to cost 40k SP.

i told them that GC was ok, and without the HP boost it was useless. but well, they never hear decent players.
those selfish high ranks that only want to keep good strategies for them.
載入中...
載入中...
24.12.2012 - 06:17
Join the quest of mexican crusader tunder3 against the high ranks
such noob angst
載入中...
載入中...
24.12.2012 - 09:53
 Soul

Say word GC if not HP boost needs maybe something like a crit boost (+1/+2) for tanks and inf otherwise for the most part useless, and LB needs to get crit boost to like +7 or +8. If not crit boost then GC needs to tone down the -3 def for tanks and -3 attk of inf to -2 for both.

Back to original post, yeah don't bother using either of them unless you just feel like trying something new. They are workable, yea sure you can use GC, but I might as well be using Imp for crying out loud instead of GC. They only come handy in very specific situations that may only come up once a game or something lol, at least in my opinion.
----
作者: Amok, 12.03.2012 at 07:05

Why? It's much easier with the popup thingie buttons...

作者: Amok, 15.05.2013 at 06:51

Wow man, you're so wrong, I don't even know where to begin with
載入中...
載入中...
24.12.2012 - 11:04
Guys thanks for answering
Now i know that these 2 strategy sucks.

I won't use them.
載入中...
載入中...
24.12.2012 - 11:16
Blackshark
帳戶已刪除
Aww, I thought GC was good , well maybewhen you have a lot ofmoney.
載入中...
載入中...
26.12.2012 - 13:45

Yeah math, thanks for ruining LB.
----
I dont understand why people says that Full Package is too expensive:
http://imageshack.us/a/img854/6531/fzhd.png

"I... Feel a little dead inside"
-Gardevoir
載入中...
載入中...
27.12.2012 - 13:16
GC is relatively weak after the recent nerf. It's now the worst combination strategy after the HP nerf. Yes, great combinator is not a good a combinator.

LB however can be strong if you know which countries to play. It's an expensive strategy, so obviously picking expensive countries wont help it. Pick countries like Ukraine, Poland, Belarus, Austria, Serbia, Sweden and North Korea and you'll see its strength. When you have 6000+ extra funds on week 1, it gives you plenty of space to expand and make a reasonable income. Tanks are 8 attack and have extra critical hits making it a fairly strong unit. Comparing the LB tank to the GC tank, LB's tank is 8 attack and 4 defense while GC's tank is 9 attack and 1 defense. (except lb has the extra critical hit, lb tank wins) Lastly there's the LB infantry, 4 attack and 6 defense with the extra critical hits. So if you decide to play an Infantry-Focus LB you'll have tons of money, a solid defense with still a good expansion. Also, if you're mainly buying infantries and you accumulated lots of money, buying tanks to reinforce your offensive game doesn't hurt and will make you very powerful.

The point is that picking a cheap country with lb gives you extra money to out-expand your opponents and rush the income zones for the late-game phase.

Here's some battle stats to help. First tip, when expanding with infantry against neutrals. Always go +1. Example, you're attacking a city with 6 militia, attack it with 7 infantry. If you're attacking a city with 3 militia, attack it with 4 infantry. Always +1. If you want to 100% sure, go +2.

Tanks:

1 tank beats 1 militia
2 tanks beats 2 militia
2 tanks beats 3 militia
3 tanks beats 4 militia
3 tanks and 1 infantry beats 5 militia
4 tanks beats 6 militia. (add 1 inf to be 100% sure)
5 tanks beats 7 militia
5 tanks and 1 infantry beats 8 militia (6 tanks to be 100% sure)
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!