獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 6   誰瀏覽過: 48 users
17.11.2012 - 03:16
Don T
帳戶已刪除
I know there are tutorials but they aren't helpful for me. I would like to know from them Giant Map Makers (pulse etc..) what makes a good Custom map?

Also can someone give me some ideas for a map to create? ty.
載入中...
載入中...
17.11.2012 - 04:09
作者: Guest, 17.11.2012 at 03:16

What makes a good Custom map?

Yo, I am ezzatam the leading maker of the MEGA series and subsequent scenarios. I can tell you my own thoughts (since I am on my 13th map already )

Criteria of a Custom Map
    [Non-default background (Whole World) Cropping from it is fine...]
    [Size of map should be larger than 5MP]
    [Divisions map as basis of "Countries/Regions"]
    [Accuracy-use reliable sources]
    [Avoid using multiplier and income settings unless data cannot be obtained]
    [Allocate enough time to draw borders properly]
    [Persevere through the city input-this takes the most time ]
    [Be creative if you are making units of your own but keep the stats realistic]
載入中...
載入中...
17.11.2012 - 10:12
Do whatever you want just follow this rule:
載入中...
載入中...
17.11.2012 - 10:50
 Utah
作者: Tundy, 17.11.2012 at 10:12

Do whatever you want just follow this rule:

The default map is one of the best maps you can find. You can use it if you want.
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
載入中...
載入中...
17.11.2012 - 11:16
And: gameplay trumps realism. When you're distributing the cities, incomes and reinforcements, think of how users would play. Think of what would a player's first move be if they picked that country. Think what can be done in one move - what nations can he cap in one turn? Think of balance and be very careful when you mix high reinforcements with high income.
----
作者: Mahdi, 23.11.2013 at 20:30

I don't consider the phrase "massive fag" to be an insult. Mods did.
載入中...
載入中...
18.11.2012 - 02:16
Don T
帳戶已刪除
作者: notserral, 17.11.2012 at 11:16

And: gameplay trumps realism. When you're distributing the cities, incomes and reinforcements, think of how users would play. Think of what would a player's first move be if they picked that country. Think what can be done in one move - what nations can he cap in one turn? Think of balance and be very careful when you mix high reinforcements with high income.

Just the guy I was hoping for xD Thanks pulse, I will take this into mind when I create one soon.

Thanks to all the others too, your advice was very helpful and I will be using the tips you've given me. Some more tips would be nice from others.
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!