獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 8   誰瀏覽過: 47 users
06.11.2012 - 08:36
 Utah
It has been stated that with custom scenarios we will be able to make certain units available to certain players. For example if I have Gaulish barbs attacking North Italy and I conquer it then I can produce more Gaulish barbs not Roman legions and vice versa. I would like to know how to go about doing this?
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
載入中...
載入中...
06.11.2012 - 20:34
I'm assuming they haven't implemented the suggestion yet. I'm just watching, and waiting, and finishing up my first map.
載入中...
載入中...
07.11.2012 - 03:48
Yeah ditto. i support tho
載入中...
載入中...
07.11.2012 - 03:53
 Ivan (管理員)
作者: Utah, 06.11.2012 at 08:36

It has been stated that with custom scenarios we will be able to make certain units available to certain players. For example if I have Gaulish barbs attacking North Italy and I conquer it then I can produce more Gaulish barbs not Roman legions and vice versa. I would like to know how to go about doing this?

Coming up.
載入中...
載入中...
07.11.2012 - 07:42
 Utah
作者: Ivan, 07.11.2012 at 03:53

Coming up.

----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
載入中...
載入中...
10.11.2012 - 13:22
作者: Utah, 07.11.2012 at 07:42

作者: Ivan, 07.11.2012 at 03:53

Coming up.

That was my reaction!

Original thread link for those who are curious:
http://afterwind.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=5856

Edit:
75th post.
載入中...
載入中...
10.11.2012 - 15:45

That is realism, if you conquer an enemy, you force it to fight in your side, then i dont see anyproblem in roman legions under the control of gaulish.
----
I dont understand why people says that Full Package is too expensive:
http://imageshack.us/a/img854/6531/fzhd.png

"I... Feel a little dead inside"
-Gardevoir
載入中...
載入中...
11.11.2012 - 18:41
作者: raetahcodeupon, 10.11.2012 at 15:45

That is realism, if you conquer an enemy, you force it to fight in your side, then i dont see anyproblem in roman legions under the control of gaulish.

See that link I posted? That's the link to where the idea was posted. This idea has already been accepted and will be implemented.
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!