獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 8   誰瀏覽過: 114 users
30.10.2012 - 18:04
 KYBL
Today, I wanted to play a casual game. When I went online, nobody was there. Like litterally, 0 people. If you go to the AW real servers, everyone is playing it. There are tons of people. Many of them are premium too. So why do Premium members go to the regular servers? Because there are more people.

If we make it so that Custom maps are available for all, it will definately be played more. Maybe, only premium can make custom maps, but everyone can play them? It would be played more often, and it would be better for everyone. It is kind of a waste to put in custom maps when nobody plays them.
----

載入中...
載入中...
30.10.2012 - 18:07
Didn't they recently have a free three day premium trial for everyone? :L
載入中...
載入中...
31.10.2012 - 02:53
作者: KYBL, 30.10.2012 at 18:04

Today, I wanted to play a casual game. When I went online, nobody was there. Like litterally, 0 people. If you go to the AW real servers, everyone is playing it. There are tons of people. Many of them are premium too. So why do Premium members go to the regular servers? Because there are more people.

If we make it so that Custom maps are available for all, it will definately be played more. Maybe, only premium can make custom maps, but everyone can play them? It would be played more often, and it would be better for everyone. It is kind of a waste to put in custom maps when nobody plays them.

I am trying my best.... I even screenshoted my mega maps just to get more awareness...

http://www.afterwind.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=5876

Some people just don't like playing in an incomplete game, maybe against their aesthetics?
載入中...
載入中...
07.11.2012 - 03:11
Well, I love(d) this game... until this "premium only access to the alfa" came out. Then I was tottaly dissapointed! In matter a fact I just stopped to play.
If admins wanted players to test the game, they should let everyone play it! Out of those, perhaps only 10% would leave some good feedback- but that is 10% of everyone. But no, just premium players were allowed - and from what I heard, noone is playing... figure it out.
Now I stopped playing it and just hang out in the forums. Also I noticed GREAT decreace in # of players at 5min games... It's obvius why.
Why I stopped: everyone else is playing some cool big map / custom scenarios games, where I have to play ww2 for the 5873487593498987987-th time! Even if it would be buggy and wierd looking, I would appreciate some difference. But rather than that I was left out in a "you-are-not-important-coz-you-are-not-premium" kind a way.
載入中...
載入中...
07.11.2012 - 03:50
 Ivan (管理員)
作者: Riot77, 07.11.2012 at 03:11

Well, I love(d) this game... until this "premium only access to the alfa" came out. Then I was tottaly dissapointed! In matter a fact I just stopped to play.
If admins wanted players to test the game, they should let everyone play it! Out of those, perhaps only 10% would leave some good feedback- but that is 10% of everyone. But no, just premium players were allowed - and from what I heard, noone is playing... figure it out.
Now I stopped playing it and just hang out in the forums. Also I noticed GREAT decreace in # of players at 5min games... It's obvius why.
Why I stopped: everyone else is playing some cool big map / custom scenarios games, where I have to play ww2 for the 5873487593498987987-th time! Even if it would be buggy and wierd looking, I would appreciate some difference. But rather than that I was left out in a "you-are-not-important-coz-you-are-not-premium" kind a way.

You took it the wrong way, I think. We just wanted to give our most dedicated players an early access to Alpha - as a 'thank you' for supporting us. It's not like we're never releasing it to the free players - it will be available in less that a month. Not sure how much of a gift it was anyway, the first version was horribly buggy (it's getting better now)
載入中...
載入中...
08.11.2012 - 03:37
Yeah the alpha was just about ironing out bugs and getting suggestions, you don't really need a massive audience for that.

Custom maps will be public by december, and non premium will have the same privleges as they always have had, only the ability to play, and I think buying the scenario pack should get you full access.
載入中...
載入中...
08.11.2012 - 08:44
 YOBA
In fact, it's a really bad idea according to the established software release cycles to release alphas to everyone (unless you follow the 'release early, release often' model). It's best to restrict testing to a reliable group. The alpha had some gaping bugs that would have turned off most players.

It's good that the complete (hopefully bug-free ) version will be released to everyone though.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
載入中...
載入中...
09.11.2012 - 12:11
作者: Ivan, 07.11.2012 at 03:50

作者: Riot77, 07.11.2012 at 03:11

You took it the wrong way, I think. We just wanted to give our most dedicated players an early access to Alpha - as a 'thank you' for supporting us. It's not like we're never releasing it to the free players - it will be available in less that a month. Not sure how much of a gift it was anyway, the first version was horribly buggy (it's getting better now)

First of all: thank you for noticing my post, and that you read and reply to it. I'm sorry for releasing my frustration, but I had to do it. Hopefully this was some kind of "feedback" for you also.
What I wanted to say was, even if it was buggy as hell, we would still LOVED IT (at least me). After all the months of playing I think you did with this game the exact what I wanted from other games to be. And if you noticed, we (non-premium players) love to contribute, making maps, leaving feedbacks, and are perfect testers. So if you will have some more work to do, PLEASE take us in, and give us the possibility to help you improve OUR game.

Cheers
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!