獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 2   誰瀏覽過: 33 users
29.10.2012 - 21:29
Why does the world map have 40 players vs Ultimate Europe's 36 plays? (Ultimate Europe by Utahrapter3)

The point is, why would people come to the Alpha to play the world map? Or is it because they like looking at the world map? I just think it's funny there are sometimes world games in Alpha.

Also, I have a question:
What will happen to our stats in regular AW and Alpha AW when Alpha is over? I might want to keep my Alpha stats and get rid of my regular AW stats if my Alpha stats end up better, but if I can't, it's fine.
載入中...
載入中...
30.10.2012 - 11:21
作者: Sinjid, 29.10.2012 at 21:29

Why does the world map have 40 players vs Ultimate Europe's 36 plays? (Ultimate Europe by Utahrapter3)

The point is, why would people come to the Alpha to play the world map? Or is it because they like looking at the world map? I just think it's funny there are sometimes world games in Alpha.

Also, I have a question:
What will happen to our stats in regular AW and Alpha AW when Alpha is over? I might want to keep my Alpha stats and get rid of my regular AW stats if my Alpha stats end up better, but if I can't, it's fine.

We (the forum) already talked about that (Default Map is being more used, to make scenarios and to play in the alpha).

But you have a point, im really interested in what is going to happen with the stats of the normal afterwind and the alpha.
----
I dont understand why people says that Full Package is too expensive:
http://imageshack.us/a/img854/6531/fzhd.png

"I... Feel a little dead inside"
-Gardevoir
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!