獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 25   誰瀏覽過: 70 users
21.10.2012 - 09:34
I'm not quite sure if this is just me, but...WHAT THE HELL, AFTERWIND COMMUNITY?!? I go into the AW Yellow lobby daily, and see the same shit as AW Red: 15 people waiting for some jaggoff to start a game, and the maps being dominated by the default map, and a disgustingly horrible maps that look like they took absolutely no effort whatsoever. Community, why are you doing this shit all over again? Why are you taking beautiful things and shitting on them? Holy fuck, admins I honestly think the people who have no premium would have been better testers after all, they actually want to make maps instead of complain, wait, and create shit using wikimedia files! Honest to god, this is pathetic to look at right now. I believe wholeheartedly that te map of Westeros (Not Pulse's) should have been our top map, but for some reason the goddamn DEFAULT map is? I'm sorry for ranting, but this is fucking lame guys. This is not the admins fault, this is yours. Stop using AW Yellow to play normal games, and use it to make beautiful maps that everyone can enjoy and appreciate.

~End of rant~
載入中...
載入中...
21.10.2012 - 09:40
what about my great war map? and utah's Huge Europe map?
載入中...
載入中...
21.10.2012 - 14:00
 Utah
There...is a default map? For custom maps...?
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
載入中...
載入中...
21.10.2012 - 14:53
Gard I am sure many people have taken extensive amounts of time on their maps already, personally I took 3 days to make my England and Wales map and to be honest it still needs a hell of a lot of work to perfect. I don't really know what you expect to have been produced in the 6 days alpha has been live imagining that the original game took much much longer to make and there are still improvements being made to that all the time! Unfortunately what most people will do is see the most played and continue to play them (good or bad) and miss out on some really good attempts (much like TWW2).

However before ranting at 'the community' for producing what you deem inadequate maps have a little bit of patience and faith, over time the best maps will get attention that they deserve.
載入中...
載入中...
21.10.2012 - 14:59
 Utah
It took me 14 hours to make my huge Europe map :/
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
載入中...
載入中...
21.10.2012 - 15:01
Why do you always have to be so extreme?
載入中...
載入中...
21.10.2012 - 15:30
作者: learster, 21.10.2012 at 15:01

Why do you always have to be so extreme?

Because subtlety never gets your point across.

@The people who worked very hard, that's my point. There are specific maps, I'm not saying what, that have the most plays, yet look like they were made in under an hour. The most played map is currently the default one, this is absolutely unacceptable, as this Alpha is for custom maps, that is my point.
載入中...
載入中...
21.10.2012 - 15:36
Rome wasn't build up in a few days. I have big plans. But if u work solo it takes some months. Many people also have a real life and work to do. Do you think great maps and scenarios growing out of our asses?!

I'm working on a huge worldmap, i have to reedit the whole grafics, citys and units.
wait till new year and we have beautiful maps.
載入中...
載入中...
21.10.2012 - 15:38
Like i said in Tunder's thread, the default map got like 20 plays in the first day before any maps had been finished. The problem is that not enough people are actually playing the alpha to get the other maps to the same amount of plays. Also, it has only been a week, many maps are still being worked on. Once they are finished i am sure the number of plays will raise on their own.
載入中...
載入中...
21.10.2012 - 16:23
2nd most played = "Acient World"
is just a copy of he default map with crappy borders, i can made that shit in 15 minutes lol
載入中...
載入中...
22.10.2012 - 05:46
Well, you guys should take a look at my awesome A Song of Ice and Fire map.

p.s.: any bad comment about its quality will be taken as a "PULSE I'M JELLY OF UR MAP" statement.
----
作者: Mahdi, 23.11.2013 at 20:30

I don't consider the phrase "massive fag" to be an insult. Mods did.
載入中...
載入中...
22.10.2012 - 09:05
作者: Garde, 21.10.2012 at 09:34

I'm not quite sure if this is just me, but...WHAT THE HELL, AFTERWIND COMMUNITY?!? I go into the AW Yellow lobby daily, and see the same shit as AW Red: 15 people waiting for some jaggoff to start a game, and the maps being dominated by the default map, and a disgustingly horrible maps that look like they took absolutely no effort whatsoever. Community, why are you doing this shit all over again? Why are you taking beautiful things and shitting on them? Holy fuck, admins I honestly think the people who have no premium would have been better testers after all, they actually want to make maps instead of complain, wait, and create shit using wikimedia files! Honest to god, this is pathetic to look at right now. I believe wholeheartedly that te map of Westeros (Not Pulse's) should have been our top map, but for some reason the goddamn DEFAULT map is? I'm sorry for ranting, but this is fucking lame guys. This is not the admins fault, this is yours. Stop using AW Yellow to play normal games, and use it to make beautiful maps that everyone can enjoy and appreciate.

~End of rant~

Be patient, give to creators 1 or 2 months.
----
I dont understand why people says that Full Package is too expensive:
http://imageshack.us/a/img854/6531/fzhd.png

"I... Feel a little dead inside"
-Gardevoir
載入中...
載入中...
22.10.2012 - 10:24
Oh shush you child. I've been working on my Lord Of The Rings map for a week and off and it's time consuming. It's only been played once because we have almost 200 maps and I don't advertise it. It's a decent map that needs lots of testing and work but it cant be played at its full potential until we have scenarios.

Good maps take time.
載入中...
載入中...
22.10.2012 - 11:12
作者: Tik-Tok, 22.10.2012 at 10:24

Oh shush you child. I've been working on my Lord Of The Rings map for a week and off and it's time consuming. It's only been played once because we have almost 200 maps and I don't advertise it. It's a decent map that needs lots of testing and work but it cant be played at its full potential until we have scenarios.

Good maps take time.

200?
I counted only 94...
----

-Gardevoir
載入中...
載入中...
22.10.2012 - 11:30
作者: raetahcodeupon, 22.10.2012 at 11:12

Good maps take time.

200?
I counted only 94...

Well, 5 days and utah already has a high quality huge scenario. Bigger than the original map.
Excuses are excuses.
載入中...
載入中...
22.10.2012 - 12:04
作者: Tundy, 22.10.2012 at 11:30

作者: raetahcodeupon, 22.10.2012 at 11:12

Good maps take time.

200?
I counted only 94...

Well, 5 days and utah already has a high quality huge scenario. Bigger than the original map.
Excuses are excuses.

Utah maps still needing a lot work, expecially in acurating and balancing reinforcements.
----

-Gardevoir
載入中...
載入中...
22.10.2012 - 12:21
Maybe because the alpha is a "been there, done that" feature for them? I have been making large scale country maps (MEGA series) and not all premium players are exactly good mapmakers. I am keeping scenarios in mind eg: China-Three Kingdoms, Warring States, WWII and USA-Civil War, Indian Tribes, Colonized and Japan-Sengoku, WWII... Many people don't see the point of making something sophisticated for other players in 5+ months' time.

Btw Utah's "high quality huge scenario" is merely 3000x2000 and he has crammed 290+ regions West and Central Europe. The divisions are so small that borders can be done in no time... Not to forget that his income system is whack, which makes his map essentially smashing units to the nearest city possible (all of them are already so rich)

For reference, default map has 9999x5300 with 197 countries and scaled income. Maybe that's why many prefer it? Remember, people paid for premium and you can't expect them to have extra mandatory labour just for the enjoyment from rest of AW. My maps take about 8 hours each to make with other things going on in my life.

I say that let the people playing on default continue, the priority is to remove bugs and speed up open beta. (which would be soon by the emptyness of Alpha Lobby) They are the ones wasting their own privileges...
載入中...
載入中...
22.10.2012 - 12:37
Dude, your map takes like 2 hours to make.
Utah scenario takes like a week.
I propose to remove maps based on default map from the popular tab.
載入中...
載入中...
22.10.2012 - 12:41
Also notice that Pulse used a image to make the map.
In my case, im using GIMP and Paint to try to make a map at the moment.
After that, i will start to make the map in afterwind.
----

-Gardevoir
載入中...
載入中...
22.10.2012 - 13:09
作者: raetahcodeupon, 22.10.2012 at 12:41

Also notice that Pulse used a image to make the map.
In my case, im using GIMP and Paint to try to make a map at the moment.
After that, i will start to make the map in afterwind.

I used paint.
載入中...
載入中...
22.10.2012 - 15:45

Good maps take time.

I beg your pardon? A child doesn't post his opinions publicly and have an equilibrium on the fundamentals of people and their reactions to every action. I can honestly tell you that making a map (Not creating a work of art with Paint.net, the actual AW map) is not time consuming in the slightest after your third try, if you use the resources everyone should know about. "Good maps take time", yes, they do. But that's not the point at all, the point is that people are playing things over and over that have no quality to them, or are the default map.
載入中...
載入中...
22.10.2012 - 16:38
 Utah
作者: ezzatam, 22.10.2012 at 12:21

Maybe because the alpha is a "been there, done that" feature for them? I have been making large scale country maps (MEGA series) and not all premium players are exactly good mapmakers. I am keeping scenarios in mind eg: China-Three Kingdoms, Warring States, WWII and USA-Civil War, Indian Tribes, Colonized and Japan-Sengoku, WWII... Many people don't see the point of making something sophisticated for other players in 5+ months' time.

Btw Utah's "high quality huge scenario" is merely 3000x2000 and he has crammed 290+ regions West and Central Europe. The divisions are so small that borders can be done in no time... Not to forget that his income system is whack, which makes his map essentially smashing units to the nearest city possible (all of them are already so rich)

For reference, default map has 9999x5300 with 197 countries and scaled income. Maybe that's why many prefer it? Remember, people paid for premium and you can't expect them to have extra mandatory labour just for the enjoyment from rest of AW. My maps take about 8 hours each to make with other things going on in my life.

I say that let the people playing on default continue, the priority is to remove bugs and speed up open beta. (which would be soon by the emptyness of Alpha Lobby) They are the ones wasting their own privileges...

Borders done in no time? HA. First I have to find each province's population map, city map, flags, general income etc. Now multiply that by 500. (btw my map is 3 days old so it's in alpha. A lot has changed since you last played it.
----
載入中...
載入中...
22.10.2012 - 17:59
Utah has the best Modern World Scenario.
載入中...
載入中...
22.10.2012 - 23:49
作者: Tundy, 21.10.2012 at 16:23

is just a copy of he default map with crappy borders, i can made that shit in 15 minutes lol

you should be muted in global and room chat until to end of this month btw who mod unmute you??????? you biger spamer then me but only me mute sameone unmute you,abaut my map ancient world i used classical defaualt map that best map for me i spend 3 days in that map to add flags pictures in all countrys and make perfect income,one stupid idiot like you and gardevoir post shit evrywhere in forum and you both make players here angry,i hope mods will ban you and gardevoir from forum.
----
載入中...
載入中...
23.10.2012 - 10:07
作者: avatar, 22.10.2012 at 23:49

作者: Tundy, 21.10.2012 at 16:23

you should be muted in global and room chat until to end of this month btw who mod unmute you??????? you biger spamer then me but only me mute sameone unmute you,abaut my map ancient world i used classical defaualt map that best map for me i spend 3 days in that map to add flags pictures in all countrys and make perfect income,one stupid idiot like you and gardevoir post shit evrywhere in forum and you both make players here angry,i hope mods will ban you and gardevoir from forum.

The 30 day mute expired a week ago.
And i never was muted in the alpha.
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!