獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 5   誰瀏覽過: 47 users
16.10.2012 - 21:23
 Nike
Share your ideas for units here.

My first idea is an AC-130. I'm still working on it and trying to figure out how to balance it. Here's a screenie of my progress so far:

I think the defense on it is a little over powered so I'll probably lower that by a lot. It's made to carry the Stinger missile(Which a real AC-130 fires), but in stealth.

Here's a look at the missle:

Main purpose of the AC-130 is the carry the missiles unseen and since they have such low defense to protect them.

Pros:
- Stealthy
- Missiles are powerful
- Reusable
Cons:
- Expensive
- Upkeep
- Is useless without missiles
----
Just do it.™ -Nike
載入中...
載入中...
17.10.2012 - 00:58
Maybe make it with two attack and two defense. Alot cheaper. If its main purpose is to carry missile, do not have it to strong or you loose that purpose. Right not its a fast over powered tank, that could go anywhere. Also its a spy plain. ITS GOD
載入中...
載入中...
17.10.2012 - 22:02
 Nike
作者: Darque, 17.10.2012 at 00:58

Maybe make it with two attack and two defense. Alot cheaper. If its main purpose is to carry missile, do not have it to strong or you loose that purpose. Right not its a fast over powered tank, that could go anywhere. Also its a spy plain. ITS GOD

Yea, I just created it within like 10 mins. After I posted this I tested it out with a friend and realized you can't use Air: Transport to carry other air units. Lol. Gonna' have to tweak it a bunch.
----
Just do it.™ -Nike
載入中...
載入中...
17.10.2012 - 22:12
Make the stinger ammo a ground unit, and give in 0 range so it can't be used by itself.
Make the unit visible.
Nerf defense and hp to 10 and 7.
Nerf ammo attack to 15.
Lower cost of plane to ~300 and raise cost of missile to ~150.
Scale range to that of a regular bomber

This is made to balance with regular units. if you are putting it with other overpowered custom units then disregard all but the first suggestion.
載入中...
載入中...
18.10.2012 - 13:22
Nukes, nukes everywhere!
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!