獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 5   誰瀏覽過: 57 users
19.01.2023 - 04:05
https://ibb.co/JK7zRkk He use militia on the sea, I asked him to stop but he don't... And britannia superior wasn't ally with him, but he just act like he is, infact it was the second account of him that he used to win the game... 2accounts and bug user, perma ban?
載入中...
載入中...
19.01.2023 - 11:04
 Sascha (版主)
作者: laziale10x, 19.01.2023 at 04:05

https://ibb.co/JK7zRkk He use militia on the sea, I asked him to stop but he don't... And britannia superior wasn't ally with him, but he just act like he is, infact it was the second account of him that he used to win the game... 2accounts and bug user, perma ban?

"infact it was the second account of him that he used to win the game"

how do you know that? did he say anything to you? I checked it and there is no connection between the two accounts.

regarding the sea walling with land units... on maps without air units, it is a little shady but in my opinion, it's a mechanic even if it's not logical. You can easily break the walls by using ships and when you drag them you aim for the line in between them.
----

Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
--Les Brown
載入中...
載入中...
19.01.2023 - 12:19
So he litterally put troops on water and you are not banning him? ... P.S. check replay of the game and u will understand why is his alt...
載入中...
載入中...
19.01.2023 - 12:48
 Sascha (版主)
作者: laziale10x, 19.01.2023 at 12:19

So he litterally put troops on water and you are not banning him? ... P.S. check replay of the game and u will understand why is his alt...

do you not understand how to do that? or why do you think it's that outrageous? trust me on the normal world map it's normal a lot of people do it... nothing special
----

Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
--Les Brown
載入中...
載入中...
19.01.2023 - 21:27
 Sid (管理員)
This is not the place for reports, please use the report function.
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!