‹‹ 返回 Bugs
獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 3   誰瀏覽過: 26 users
18.03.2022 - 22:14
 VLKR
Bug Report
Expected behavior
I have chosen Master of Stealth as my strategy of this game https://atwar-game.com/games/?link=7517721995

Actual behavior
When I login today the strategy became Lucky Bastard so it screwed up my plan completely

Steps to reproduce the behavior
No special step to reproduce, my strategy was changed by system.

Information:
Browser: Chrome

Browser version: Version 99.0.4844.51

Any other relevant information: No

Attachments: N/A
----
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
載入中...
載入中...
22.03.2022 - 00:01
 Dave (管理員)
作者: VLKR, 18.03.2022 at 22:14

Bug Report
Expected behavior
I have chosen Master of Stealth as my strategy of this game https://atwar-game.com/games/?link=7517721995

Actual behavior
When I login today the strategy became Lucky Bastard so it screwed up my plan completely

Steps to reproduce the behavior
No special step to reproduce, my strategy was changed by system.

Information:
Browser: Chrome

Browser version: Version 99.0.4844.51

Any other relevant information: No

Attachments: N/A

I'm sorry to hear that. It's going to be difficult for me to do anything without any steps to reproduce.... this is the single most important thing for me in any bug report.

I tried the following steps to reproduce on my own:
1) create casual game
2) choose Master of Stealth strategy
3) make a few moves, then leave
4) return to game and check strategy .... still Master of Stealth for me.

I did this twice. 2nd time I made sure that "Lucky Bastard" was my default strategy (under user profile / settings).... still it worked correctly, staying Master of Stealth after I had chosen it.

If there are some different steps to reproduce that I should try, please let me know and I'll try them. Otherwise, for now, I can't reproduce it.

For what it's worth I did check the logs, and I see where you did select Master of Stealth (note to self -- see log entry at 2022-03-12 05:10:30.8377). I also see that your default strategy is Lucky Bastard. I can't tell which strategy you actually have in the game right now. Unfortunately it won't show me what strategy you have now until the game ends.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

載入中...
載入中...
22.03.2022 - 05:13
作者: Dave, 22.03.2022 at 00:01

I thought I was able to figure it out but what I tried in casual just wrongly displayed the strategy under units tab, but retained the benefits of the strategy

However, I have definitely experienced this in regular games where the strategy I select before the game starts does not register when the game actually starts
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!