‹‹ 返回 Bugs
獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 5   誰瀏覽過: 22 users
13.03.2022 - 08:06
Bug Report Template:

Bug Report
Expected behavior
Example: When I enter this casual game, my turn loads.

Actual behavior
Example: When I enter this casual game, the screen says timeout, and nothing happens.

Steps to reproduce the behavior
Don't know. We started this game, played for 4-5 turns, and it looks like someone missed a turn...

Information:
Browser: Microsoft Edge
Browser version: 99.0.1150.36 (Official build) (64-bit)

Any other relevant information:
Here's the game link: https://atwar-game.com/games/?link=9597716674. I was told this has happened before. Agel spent 2 years stuck on a coalition because of a similar bug (I tested and I'm able to leave my coalition still). These games also apparently survive server nukes.

It's just turn 5 but I spent up to an hour carefully planning my turns, doing and re-doing moves, and maximizing the range of my units. It is frustrating to run into this kind of bug and I wouldn't want to see the game wasted like that.

Attachments:
載入中...
載入中...
13.03.2022 - 08:19
Update on this. It looks like the turn started some minutes after that. Looks like Manu got kicked due to timeout. It's the first turn he loses (if he didn't do his turn), so the kick doesn't make sense to me. But on top of that many of us lost our turns.

Needless to say, this game is ruined .

載入中...
載入中...
13.03.2022 - 11:19
Been told that losing a single turn in a casual game is enough to get you kicked due to how long they are, and that the casual game's turn delay was due to manu getting booted by the server. Other people have experienced this behavior before. I can say that this isn't consistent. Here's an example of someone skipping many turns in a casual game while still being into the game:

Game is https://es.atwar-game.com/games/?link=5397699372.

Perhaps the delay was due to the game taking several minutes processing the turn (don't know when it ended but it took at least 11 mins from when I saw it). But manu getting kicked and some of us losing our turn is definitively buggy.
載入中...
載入中...
17.03.2022 - 15:58
 Dave (管理員)
Well, that's definitely frustrating. I've had casual games bug out on me too, after spending like an hour making all my moves. It sucks

I don't have to tell you about atWar code though -- this will be a fun bug to try and find

I looked at the game and it does indeed appear stuck and permanently bugged... that will be in the lobby for a while I'm sure. Maybe until we move servers again!

Thanks for all the info though, I will go ahead and mark this as [OPEN] as of now and hope we find a solution someday...
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

載入中...
載入中...
17.03.2022 - 16:02
 Dave (管理員)
Note to self. the following client error was logged 4 times between 2022-03-13 07:14:16 and 2022-03-13 07:58:07 (first for Clovis, then Agel, Verperius, and finally Taibi):

|SYSTEM - Error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'TurnActions'), Script: https://atwar-game.com/java/game/atwar.game.min.js?v=202203021744, Line: 1, Column: 410905, Stack Trace: TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'TurnActions')

- no related errors in the service logs. (searched 3/11, 3/12, and 3/13)
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!