發表: 9   誰瀏覽過: 19 users
09.02.2022 - 04:36
Procedure performed with Chrome
"World Map" clone
I select the inaccessible areas and delete them
Save the map
I exit the editor

Expected behavior
within 1 day if I go to the game or in the editor I should no longer find the inaccessible areas

Actual behavior seen with both Chrome and Microsoft Edge
They are no longer in the game, they are still in the editor and can be selected

Map on which I encountered the problem
"Eridans work in progress 03"

Further information
I have also seen this case study for the nations even if I have made several changes and it is difficult to give a sequence, however in the map:
"Error - All countries"
Russia in the editor is correct but in part it has in its interior there are areas inaccessible to land vehicles, for a test in the city:
"Test terra" there is a land unit called "Test terra" which has a large movement capacity, by that means it can be seen that a part is not accessible, the game actually considers it as sea, and corresponds to one of the Russian nations that I canceled

Chrome
Version 98.0.4758.82 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Microsoft Edge
Version 98.0.1108.43 (Official Build) (64-bit)
載入中...
載入中...
27.02.2022 - 02:16
 Dave (管理員)
作者: Eridans, 09.02.2022 at 04:36

"World Map" clone
Save the map
I exit the editor

Expected behavior
within 1 day if I go to the game or in the editor I should no longer find the inaccessible areas

They are no longer in the game, they are still in the editor and can be selected

Further information
I have also seen this case study for the nations even if I have made several changes and it is difficult to give a sequence, however in the map:
"Error - All countries"
Russia in the editor is correct but in part it has in its interior there are areas inaccessible to land vehicles, for a test in the city:
"Test terra" there is a land unit called "Test terra" which has a large movement capacity, by that means it can be seen that a part is not accessible, the game actually considers it as sea, and corresponds to one of the Russian nations that I canceled

Chrome

Microsoft Edge

Hi Eridans,

Can you please check and confirm if this is still happening for you since the last map editor update?

I tested it just now and it's working correctly for me. I cloned the world map, deleted the no-go areas at the top, and saved. Then I started a new game, and confirmed the no-go areas were gone. Then finally I went back into the map editor again, and they were still gone.

Best,
Dave
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

載入中...
載入中...
27.02.2022 - 13:32
作者: Dave, 27.02.2022 at 02:16

"World Map" clone
Save the map
I exit the editor

Expected behavior

Further information
"Error - All countries"

Chrome

Microsoft Edge

Hi Eridans,

Can you please check and confirm if this is still happening for you since the last map editor update?

I tested it just now and it's working correctly for me. I cloned the world map, deleted the no-go areas at the top, and saved. Then I started a new game, and confirmed the no-go areas were gone. Then finally I went back into the map editor again, and they were still gone.

Best,
Dave

Hi, in the meantime, thanks for taking care of the editor, being able to create a map is one of the things I like most about this game

sorry my english, i'm italian and i translate with google
I did not understand or you wrote wrong or google translated the sentence wrong
"Then finally I went back into the map editor again, and they were still gone"

the problem with the map is that it is not possible to delete inaccessible areas in the editor but in the game these are in fact no longer there and you have confirmed that once deleted they are still in the editor, either I misunderstood or the problem is not it is solved

However I did some tests the map "Eridans work in progress 03" I renamed it in "Eridans clone world map" as the cloning done before your changes worked, however for the map "Eridans clone world map" it is not It is still possible to delete inaccessible areas from the editor even if they are not present in the game

If it helps you maybe I understand why before your changes some maps came with different borders between editor and game, saving disconnected and reconnected, to really save a map without errors it was necessary to repeat it several times until it became very fast

For the "Error - All countries" map, the changes you made do not allow you to correct the error of the different borders between game and editor and in case of cloning the difference between the borders is clearly visible, I have linked the map in "test error all countries ", you can still see what it does by cloning the" Error - All countries "map and launching the game by selecting russia and using in the city" Test "the units" Test sea "and" Test land "which have a great movement capacity
載入中...
載入中...
01.03.2022 - 02:49

"World Map" clone
Save the map
I exit the editor

Expected behavior

Further information
"Error - All countries"

Chrome

Microsoft Edge

Hi Eridans,

Best,
Dave

One thing I wanted to add by doing a bit of testing, clearly the errors revealed are on two maps that are seriously ruined by the previous save system and will almost certainly be deleted when you have the delete function ready.

Now clearing the dead zones seems to work.

As for the different borders, something not solved by the new saving or different coloring between editor and game, the coloring is the problem that you see with the cloning of the map which however seems to solve the problem of invisible borders, I don't know if it is repeated with the new one. system.

However, the "Error - All countries" map can be a good example to solve the problem that many users have of maps ruined by previous saves which can then be solved by cloning or saving if you can add the deletion I think it's okay.
載入中...
載入中...
13.03.2022 - 07:40

"World Map" clone
Save the map
I exit the editor

Expected behavior

Further information
"Error - All countries"

Chrome

Microsoft Edge

Hi Eridans,

Best,
Dave

Seeing the changes on the saves I did some tests, some errors were not corrected by the changes and I found others

Procedure performed with Chrome and Microsoft Edge incognito mode

After cloning from the World Map:
Erasing the borders of all states of Brazil and Russia
Cancellation of all states of Brazil and Russia
Creation of the borders of Brazil and Russia with those that are in reality
Creation of test cities with land and sea units with movement capacity = 100 to check if there are different boundaries between editor and game

Expected behavior
Land and sea units must respect land and sea borders

Especially in Brazil, moving by land east of Brasilia is almost always impossible
Especially in Brazil, moving by sea to the east coast is almost always impossible

Further information
Immediately after cloning, without any modification, the movement by land near the city of "Belem" in "Brazil: Amazonas" is impossible in some places, even the movement by sea near the coast of the city of "Belem" has errors

In Brazil, the errors of movement by land and sea occur even if the territories are assigned to a single state without canceling the old states

I have not tested Russia but in the previous posts I have reported that even this country if you try to make its territory without divisions presents errors

Movement errors are only on the game, in the editor everything is correct highlighting that there are different boundaries between editor and game
載入中...
載入中...
16.03.2022 - 08:34
 Witch-Doctor (版主)
作者: Eridans, 13.03.2022 at 07:40

"World Map" clone
Save the map
I exit the editor

Expected behavior

Further information
"Error - All countries"

Chrome

Microsoft Edge

Hi Eridans,

Best,
Dave

Seeing the changes on the saves I did some tests, some errors were not corrected by the changes and I found others

Procedure performed with Chrome and Microsoft Edge incognito mode

After cloning from the World Map:
Erasing the borders of all states of Brazil and Russia
Cancellation of all states of Brazil and Russia
Creation of the borders of Brazil and Russia with those that are in reality
Creation of test cities with land and sea units with movement capacity = 100 to check if there are different boundaries between editor and game

Expected behavior
Land and sea units must respect land and sea borders

Especially in Brazil, moving by land east of Brasilia is almost always impossible
Especially in Brazil, moving by sea to the east coast is almost always impossible

Further information
Immediately after cloning, without any modification, the movement by land near the city of "Belem" in "Brazil: Amazonas" is impossible in some places, even the movement by sea near the coast of the city of "Belem" has errors

In Brazil, the errors of movement by land and sea occur even if the territories are assigned to a single state without canceling the old states

I have not tested Russia but in the previous posts I have reported that even this country if you try to make its territory without divisions presents errors

Movement errors are only on the game, in the editor everything is correct highlighting that there are different boundaries between editor and game

Dave is working on fixing this one. It's because of the way the game horizontally divide maps that loop. Which happens near Brazil, Kazakhstan, and in other parts of the world.
載入中...
載入中...
17.03.2022 - 16:25
 Dave (管理員)

I just did another update of the Map Editor... could you try it again please?

I've fixed what you and WD were talking about, about what happens in Brazil, Siberia, etc etc. Of course there are still other problems, but at least the ones you described should be fixed now.

By the way, if you have an old map that is bugged with this problem you would need to Save again the map and it should correct it. But -- important -- you have to force the Map Editor to re-process the borders. Simple way to make this happen:
1) draw a new no-go zone somewhere. Could be anywhere, could be tiny, doesn't matter, just something new. This makes the Map Editor know something changed with the borders and it will have to re-process them all.
2) save the map.
3) delete the new no-go zone (you don't need it anymore).
4) save the map again. After this the map should be fixed.
----
--Sun Tzu

載入中...
載入中...
19.03.2022 - 10:44
作者: Dave, 17.03.2022 at 16:25

I just did another update of the Map Editor... could you try it again please?

I've fixed what you and WD were talking about, about what happens in Brazil, Siberia, etc etc. Of course there are still other problems, but at least the ones you described should be fixed now.

By the way, if you have an old map that is bugged with this problem you would need to Save again the map and it should correct it. But -- important -- you have to force the Map Editor to re-process the borders. Simple way to make this happen:
1) draw a new no-go zone somewhere. Could be anywhere, could be tiny, doesn't matter, just something new. This makes the Map Editor know something changed with the borders and it will have to re-process them all.
2) save the map.
3) delete the new no-go zone (you don't need it anymore).
4) save the map again. After this the map should be fixed.

Great Dave !!!
Now it works, I also tried a ruined map, it doesn't always manage to solve it but if you erase all the borders of the nation that has problems and recreate them then it works.

I'll do other tests anyway and if I find any problems I'll let you know

Face that I would like to make a map with the current nations I would have a request that, barring unforeseen events, would only cost you a change of RGB, you could have the inaccessible areas colored blue instead of red so you can do the great lakes of Canada, Russia , etc...
載入中...
載入中...
21.03.2022 - 23:34
 Dave (管理員)
作者: Eridans, 19.03.2022 at 10:44
Great Dave !!!
Now it works, I also tried a ruined map, it doesn't always manage to solve it but if you erase all the borders of the nation that has problems and recreate them then it works.

I'll do other tests anyway and if I find any problems I'll let you know

Face that I would like to make a map with the current nations I would have a request that, barring unforeseen events, would only cost you a change of RGB, you could have the inaccessible areas colored blue instead of red so you can do the great lakes of Canada, Russia , etc...

Great, glad it's working for you now

I'll go ahead and mark this bug as "fixed".

Regarding the no-go areas being red, that's another bug I already know about, which will be fixed soon...
----
--Sun Tzu

載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!