獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 71   誰瀏覽過: 117 users

原發表

發表從 Tungston., 23.01.2022 - 09:30
Does anyone have any ideas on how we can improve the current cw season? I think most would agree it is not competitive and its not active. What can we accomplish with the remaining competitive players? Please don't bring up past topics, rebellions, players, etc... These are questions for current active players and moving forward, not rehashing old topics. What can we do with the players here now to make the cw season and scene better now and going forward?
24.01.2022 - 18:18
作者: I_Hate_You_All, 24.01.2022 at 17:53

As I said before. Not everyone should feel like they have chance to be number one, and that's ok.

But after old clans collapsed and thus becoming a competetive became even harder task, telling new clans that it's their fault they have 3% winrate against stacked clan and that they should naturally become good without guidance or vetrean players beside them is at the very least a cynical execuse. And eventually this attitude will make the very few who still try to play to be offended/give up and leave.

Other than that this thread is for solutions, waiting for new clans to train new players is really a realistic solution? By the time they finish everyone will quit. But whatever maybe I really should not have intervened.
----

載入中...
載入中...
24.01.2022 - 19:13
Special thanks to Rock Lee for his input and to ALL others that shared as well, but this isn't going anywhere, oh well.

The cw scene has no life in it, and its just become boring. Its EZ to just point your finger at tung and say "stop whining and get better", but these aren't real solutions. Anything said pointing to what worked or happened in the past is lacking vision for the future. If we just continue to do things the "way they've always been done" then this game will continue to do what it does, grow more and more inactive.

Meh, whatever. Unfortunately its the players that have Dave's ear that don't want anything to change, they don't mind going 25-1, and maybe even like it that way, i really don't know? Regardless, nothing changing. CWs aren't fun anymore, i'm done playing in them until something changes.
載入中...
載入中...
24.01.2022 - 20:01
作者: Tungston., 24.01.2022 at 19:13

Meh, whatever. Unfortunately its the players that have Dave's ear that don't want anything to change, they don't mind going 25-1, and maybe even like it that way, i really don't know? Regardless, nothing changing. CWs aren't fun anymore, i'm done playing in them until something changes.

I'm so sorry my stubborn balkan character isn't that intelligent to support the ultimate 999+ IQ idea of swapping best players from my clan to your or some other clan, so this CW scene's activity and balance finally blooms as in the best years of this game. I am almost crying, but I can't change myself.
----

載入中...
載入中...
24.01.2022 - 21:21
Well if I guys cry about 25:1, cynical started a season in 28:0 once kdkdkdkdkkdkdkdkd that's even better, mk didnt cry, and they won last day of the season. Now with playoffs its easier to steal a trophy no need to go illy's way with 50+ cws last week of the season dkdkkdkdkdk
----
載入中...
載入中...
24.01.2022 - 21:26
作者: Rock Lee, 24.01.2022 at 18:18

As I said before. Not everyone should feel like they have chance to be number one, and that's ok.

But after old clans collapsed and thus becoming a competetive became even harder task, telling new clans that it's their fault they have 3% winrate against stacked clan and that they should naturally become good without guidance or vetrean players beside them is at the very least a cynical execuse. And eventually this attitude will make the very few who still try to play to be offended/give up and leave.

Other than that this thread is for solutions, waiting for new clans to train new players is really a realistic solution? By the time they finish everyone will quit. But whatever maybe I really should not have intervened.

You can ask tung and other comp players, i'm always helping them when they're asking me for tips cuz I want to improve competitive scene, but just imagine croat did his best to make the best possible clan and now people are asking him to give some of his best players to keep a balance on competitive scene????? Thats insulting all of croat's "wasted" time for paradox lol
----
載入中...
載入中...
24.01.2022 - 21:30
I know that the best way for competitive scene right now would be to break WD, Lelouch, Croat and I team, but that's unfair, Croat is the only one who's going to be "punished". And no one asked if we actually wanted to leave lol, Lulu and I are playing on the same clan for legit 2 years now lol, Lulu and WD are on discord litteraly every single day, why would we have to stop playing with our Friends lol
----
載入中...
載入中...
24.01.2022 - 23:20
作者: Froyer, 24.01.2022 at 21:26

Froy I know you for long time and I know that you are good guy

No one criticizes Paradox's morality or right to exist. We are just telling Croat not to be a dick stacking his clan and then giving 30 minutes speech on game chat about how lazy Tung is not training new players and not playing enough cws.

Seriously, enjoying your work fruits is one thing but denying a problem and using it to bash others is another.
----

載入中...
載入中...
24.01.2022 - 23:21
Sorry for thr language I just feel we do not understand each other so I tried to talk more directly.
----

載入中...
載入中...
25.01.2022 - 03:25

telling new clans that it's their fault they have 3% winrate against stacked clan and that they should naturally become good without guidance or vetrean players beside them is at the very least a cynical execuse. And eventually this attitude will make the very few who still try to play to be offended/give up and leave.

作者: Rock Lee, 24.01.2022 at 23:20

No one criticizes Paradox's morality or right to exist. We are just telling Croat not to be a dick stacking his clan and then giving 30 minutes speech on game chat about how lazy Tung is not training new players and not playing enough cws.
Seriously, enjoying your work fruits is one thing but denying a problem and using it to bash others is another.

It seems you just keep refusing to start being objective and rational. And also less contradict to your own words, so I will one-last time try to elaborate it to you.

#1. NEW CLANS

Paradox was renewed 1 year ago, this is 5th season of it's 'existance' if you don't count one old season when it was made back in 2015. and together with Prestige, which lasts for 3rd season at this moment, is basically the newest clan on scene.

#2. STACKED CLAN

If we don't count 2 new midrank guys who I intentionally invited yesterday, Paradox had 14 people. Only Hellenism had 1 less guy in clan than Paradox. I assume if Paradox is stacked with these numbers, then all other currently active clans are OVER stacked.
If you use Elo as any kind of relevant indicator of someone's skill and if you call as active people who were here in last 30 days, then current situation is like this:
Out of 100 top ranked people on the game: 13 are coming from ENIGMA, 8 are coming from Epic Clan, 7 are coming from Paradox, 6 are coming from Prestige, 6 are coming from Hellenism, 6 are coming from Blue-Dragons.
I don't see how Paradox is any more 'stacked' clan than any other. On the contrary, literally the shades are splitting each currently active clan. We can talk about current situation of individuals who are because of various reasons being out of the competing at this moment. Every clan struggle with some of their people. For example Prestige lost their player becuase he nuked official discord channels, some of ENIGMA's players just took a rest from atWar, some Paradox, Epic Clan and Hellenism members are not even playing at this moment due to real life, which may be the reason of guys from other clans too.

NONE OF THE MENTIONED REASONS are Croat's fault.

3. THE REALITY OF STACKED CLAN

According to the last sentence of #2, I will write down number of currently active players for each coalition who are able to play cws at the moment and whose current real life situation allow them to use some spare time playing this game. In calculation are took all players who played more than 3 clan wars this season and whose clans have more than 15 games this season (basically every clan besides ConstellationDivided):
Epic Clan 5, Blue-Dragons 4, ENIGMA 4, Hellenism 4, Paradox 4, Prestige 3
Again I don't see how Paradox is any more 'stacked' clan than any other. Literally the shades are splitting each currently active clan.

4. NEWCOMERS, LOWRANKS AND MIDRANKS

Paradox probably has the most active of mentioned players. And will have it even more from yesterday until I say it's enough. It's something I have a good will for, unlike others who see it as time losing. Fair enough, but then your 'lack' of players is obviously NOT Croat's problem. Let me just add that several of them are (almost) mature to start going into regular clan wars whenever. Just need some polishing of the mistakes they keep doing.

5. 25-1

Now this streak that was made is some kind of a problem and it 'shows' how Paradox main team should be re-shuffled with other clans. How miserable is that?
I didn't see ANY SINGLE of you to come up with that idea when (excuse me if some player is crossing with other by time):
ENIGMA had this roaster: Cold Case, Leo, Eagles8539, Brutal Slayer, Lev Davidovic, PleaseMe, LuciferStar // CC, Leo, PleaseMe, Zone, JF, Heat Check
Illyria had this roaster: Laochra, Acquiesce, Witch-Doctor, 4nic, Dbacks, Invisible, Skend and some more
Mortal Kombat had this roaster: Mauzer Panteri, Eagle, Don, W4r, Heat Check, Underworld, DoubleOsix, Laki or combined
Cynical had this roaster: Froyer, Eagles8539, Lion Sin Escanor, Brutal Slayer, Don, LukeTan, 4nic, etc or combined
Epic Clan had this roaster: clovis1122, Huarck, BeSerok, Dopey, Xcolonisator, Ghostface
Aristokrats had this roaster: Panteri, Opi, Zone, Black Swans, Klevis, Jugers, tengri, Dominoz etc

Now, all of a sudden, there is problem with Paradox and the easiest solution is to disband their 4 men main-team because they are on the roll.
Fucking stacked clan, Croat should be back cwing with Karlo, Mobster and Pavle and we should split Froyer, WD and Lelouch between ourselves.
Oh, and we wonder why this moronized Croat feel offended by that perspective idea for his clan and this cw scene... What a jerk.

作者: Rock Lee, 24.01.2022 at 23:21

Sorry for thr language I just feel we do not understand each other so I tried to talk more directly.

You too sorry buddy, but I think I have full right to place some resist towards something I don't agree with, especially because it's going to be destructive to my own. Otherwise I wouldn't care. And especially if it's someone's lunatic idea which never ever came to anyone's mind until today. Before people had some pride, whoever cwed. I was looking at Illyria and Mortal Kombat as in Gods and only right I had back in that times as one sentry wannabe-good noob was to be silent and be thankful that I can even compete with them on same leaderboard, independently how my W/L ratio against them was sucking.

Also, I say these things as an individual who is 7th on the leaderboard with most clan wars ever played on atWar.
So, if you, whose last cw was played 1200 days ago and there are 80 of them in total, can be holding me lessions here about clan wars, then I think I have one shit penny credit to say my word about someone's ideas where my clan is mainly targeted not in good way just because we are on good way.
No one is denying that this season is less competitive than others, but realize finally that it's not mine or my clan's problem, neither you will fix it by splitting it's players lol.
----

載入中...
載入中...
25.01.2022 - 05:23
I don't understand all this digging at Paradox for, what, being too successful? I say good for them. We ought to reward success, not punish it.

If you want CWs to be more active, go out there and recruit some new players. Train some people. There's no magic to it.

"But that's too hard", you say. "It takes too much time", you say. That's lazyness talking. What you really want is someone else to magically make the CW scene active for you and just hand it over to you. Sure that would be nice, but instead of sitting around waiting for that, you can go and do something about it yourself. It takes effort... but tell me what in life DOESN'T require effort, if its worth having?
載入中...
載入中...
25.01.2022 - 08:19
Honestly, everyone here who's said something has said it with a certain level of prejudice, but everyone makes valid points.
Maybe the cw scene seems dead, which as you said is because people have not been recruited into it, and I agree. But recruiting someone and training them to be at a decent level takes more than one season.
I think the responsibility has to be shared but in a proportionate manner to training new people. Older experienced players have to take charge of this much more if they're to continue the cw scene.
But does any of this improve the current season? No. It doesn't. All people can do for the current season is get better.
However, my two cents on this would be to improve the scope of the competitive scene. The competitive scene should probably be looked at from beyond just cws
Splitting a clan might be a disputed issue so my suggestion would be to have a tournament instead.
Maybe make a draft-based tournament of teams of 4-5. That way you get to play with different people and as Croat said earlier, you get to learn from different top-tier players whilst having them stay in their own clans. I think that's something that'll bring life to the competitive scene without much dispute.
----
載入中...
載入中...
25.01.2022 - 12:58
作者: Croat, 25.01.2022 at 03:25

All being said, I wish you a good luck
----

載入中...
載入中...
25.01.2022 - 18:57

You can ask tung and other comp players, i'm always helping them when they're asking me for tips cuz I want to improve competitive scene, but just imagine croat did his best to make the best possible clan and now people are asking him to give some of his best players to keep a balance on competitive scene????? Thats insulting all of croat's "wasted" time for paradox lol

Froy is a good guy that has given me (and others) lots of advice and answered countless questions. I consider him a friend
載入中...
載入中...
25.01.2022 - 19:11
作者: Rock Lee, 24.01.2022 at 23:20

Thank you Rock Lee. I'm not sure we have ever really spoken? But thank you for coming to my defense. your a good person.

I knew I would be crucified for trying this , i'm not a COMPLETE dummy. Others that wish to remain anonymous for fear of retaliation have felt that there is a serious problem with the cw scene. I took it upon myself to try to speak for them, and while my genuine interest was in solutions to making the cw scene better, I participated in it getting hijacked. I'm sorry guys. I really failed

To all those that whisper these things of "stepping out of line gets you banned" or "there will be retaliation for challenging croat" I want to talk to you for a minute. Croat has not banned me, threatened me, or harrassed me in pm or anything remotely close to this to my knowledge. And no other admin or mod has done that either. I genuinely beleive Croat to be a positive member to the AW community. I can disagree with croat and still consider him a friend/community member, and I hope Croat can extend that to me. And I do like Croat, he is a good leader of his clan, he does a great job in training others. I think he's wrong on a few things and that is ok, I still consider him a good person, with good intentions. So don't be afraid of him, he is a good dude, just passionate about his clan and thats awesome! Just want to set the record straight, and hopefully stop these things from being said.
載入中...
載入中...
25.01.2022 - 19:15
作者: Froyer, 24.01.2022 at 21:30

I know that the best way for competitive scene right now would be to break WD, Lelouch, Croat and I team, but that's unfair, Croat is the only one who's going to be "punished". And no one asked if we actually wanted to leave lol, Lulu and I are playing on the same clan for legit 2 years now lol, Lulu and WD are on discord litteraly every single day, why would we have to stop playing with our Friends lol

Thank you for acknowledging this. Playing with friends is a great reason, I can't argue with that
載入中...
載入中...
25.01.2022 - 19:23
作者: Croat, 25.01.2022 at 03:25

Epic Clan 5, Blue-Dragons 4, ENIGMA 4, Hellenism 4, Paradox 4, Prestige 3

I took Croats long post, and deleted all stuff pointing to the past, cause that shit got us here and is clearly not working. This information Croat posted is really good, useful information about the current scene. If my math is correct, that is 24 players in 6 clans. Would it be more advantageous for us to organize into fewer clans? Maybe some current clans would like to talk mergers? Maybe we change the model, or add a tournament? This is supposed to be thinking about ideas of how we improve the current cw scene soon, not in 3-4 seasons.

Sarcasm aside, this is really good information, thank you croat for looking at all the clans to see how many active players we had in each.
載入中...
載入中...
25.01.2022 - 19:25
作者: LuciferStar, 25.01.2022 at 08:19

Honestly, everyone here who's said something has said it with a certain level of prejudice, but everyone makes valid points.
Maybe the cw scene seems dead, which as you said is because people have not been recruited into it, and I agree. But recruiting someone and training them to be at a decent level takes more than one season.
I think the responsibility has to be shared but in a proportionate manner to training new people. Older experienced players have to take charge of this much more if they're to continue the cw scene.
But does any of this improve the current season? No. It doesn't. All people can do for the current season is get better.
However, my two cents on this would be to improve the scope of the competitive scene. The competitive scene should probably be looked at from beyond just cws
Splitting a clan might be a disputed issue so my suggestion would be to have a tournament instead.
Maybe make a draft-based tournament of teams of 4-5. That way you get to play with different people and as Croat said earlier, you get to learn from different top-tier players whilst having them stay in their own clans. I think that's something that'll bring life to the competitive scene without much dispute.

Great Idea, keep em coming. Lets make something better then this empty season we have now.
載入中...
載入中...
26.01.2022 - 01:38
Message deleted by atWar_Official. Reason: posting on behalf of banned players is not allowed
載入中...
載入中...
26.01.2022 - 20:29
Wanted to stop by here to say some few things.

作者: Tungston., 23.01.2022 at 19:30

作者: Croat, 23.01.2022 at 19:02

Croat, I think this is all good. And honestly, we should always be trying to recruit and train. Its hard, and honestly your one of the BEST at it. But its hard, takes time, and takes seasons to get somewhere. All of that is good.

But those solutions i feel don't address the immediate. Don't get hung up on breaking up your clan. Maybe there are other solutions out there? I think so, we just have to think of them. Lets be creative as a community and come up with real solutions.

I agree with this . Sure, we can train newcomers but that won't solve the immediate problem.

Sphinx suggestions are great too but I don't see the old elite coming back to AW anytime soon (just as he said)...

I don't have suggestions to improve competitiveness among higher ranks, but letting low ranks play more CWs has always been a great option to get more people faster.

作者: soft goth avery, 24.01.2022 at 16:23

If i played serious i carry any clan but also we should get rid of lelouch hes toxic

載入中...
載入中...
27.01.2022 - 06:32
I had some ideas...
----
載入中...
載入中...
09.02.2022 - 05:21
作者: RaulPB, 24.01.2022 at 12:26

作者: Tungston., 23.01.2022 at 09:30

What can we accomplish with the remaining competitive players?

I mean... that's quite possibly the most useless question you could be asking. Why? Because what change is gonna happen if you stick to the same old boring players? Nothing, same people will keep doing the same old stuff. You guys created the problem, accept it and move on. As Croat states, bring new talent to the table and maybe they'll act in a different way as to bring new competition, it's your ONLY and last hope.

Html5 created the problem, not the old competitive players
載入中...
載入中...
12.02.2022 - 10:35
 Lelouch. (版主)

Special thanks to Rock Lee for his input and to ALL others that shared as well, but this isn't going anywhere, oh well.

The cw scene has no life in it, and its just become boring. Its EZ to just point your finger at tung and say "stop whining and get better", but these aren't real solutions. Anything said pointing to what worked or happened in the past is lacking vision for the future. If we just continue to do things the "way they've always been done" then this game will continue to do what it does, grow more and more inactive.

We've talked about this before. I'm just gonna give my two cents here, regardless of whatever shit my clanmates have already posted, as I can't be bothered to read it. So, you believe that the problem is that the cw scene is "not competitive". And the reason being is that no one can challenge Paradox at the moment. If you look back, you'll see that that wasn't always the case.

Just a year or two ago, you had a more competitive scene, simply because you had better players and more clans playing in it. You had players like Mauzer, Mecoy, Lion, Brutal, Huarck etc. that were still active back then, and you also had more clans. MK was still strong without Eagle, Illyria would hop in and out of the scene, and you had clans like Ship still playing CWs.

What happened? Well, that's the thing, a bunch of things happened. Mecoy made a new CW system that forced Mirage to merge with Paradox in order to ensure their participation in the seasonal finals, as Mirage alone could not meet the minimum game requirement due to the lack of activity within its players (we were all very busy at the time) and due to the overwhelming amount of dodging that Mirage had to overcome during that time (no one wanted to play us, you know this). MK died after they lost that one season that Mirage practically stole from them, because they thought Mirage cheated to win. Mecoy left the game after he got demoted. Brutal got busy irl. And you know what happened to Lion and Huarck. And there were many more players the community lost over the course of these recent years.

So, exactly how does the responsibility for this fall upon us, the new Paradox? How can you expect us to feel responsible for any of these events? We've played fair, we overcame the dodging. We are still trying to get better at the game and raise the skill ceiling even further by setting new records. We are trying our hardest to keep the competition on its toes and have fun while doing it.

What I see here is a lack of players, for the variety of reasons that I mentioned above, aside from any I missed. That's the real problem here. It's not a problem with the CW scene, it's not a problem with Paradox. It's a pure coincidence that the best players left are all in Paradox. If you wanna find solutions, I would recommend that, instead of antagonizing the people who don't even bear any responsibility for these events, you try to find ways of increasing player activity and retention for the competitive scene.

You might say that it's our responsibility as the 'best' players to be the forefront of that effort, but that's not true. No one here is obligated to contribute to or give back to the game. No one here gets paid to do it. We all do it when we feel like it and have time for it because we love this game. Paradox is not obligated to anyone.

If people like you stop playing, you'll just become part of the bigger problem.
載入中...
載入中...
12.02.2022 - 10:54
 Lelouch. (版主)
作者: The Sphinx, 24.01.2022 at 15:12

Competition is dead, at this point it's like 3 no life players shooting the dead body of noobs, laughing, feigning tough success and pretending ignorance when called out.

Being 25-1 against all of these noob clans is not a flex, it's an embarrassment, it's like that old Comedy Central skit of a college linebacker wrecking the make a wish kid in the end zone, it's not fun, it's not respectable, it's not competitive or skill intensive, but it's like shooting fish in a barrel, and they like it.

How to fix this? 2 options

1. Quit, eventually the 4 Atwar players who treat this game like a day job won't have anyone to play, and maybe they'll split up their boring monopoly and play eachother, but that's hard no one wants to play good players anymore. (Ironically all these bum players were upset when Illyria and MK were filled with active skilled players and called for the breakup of the old mega clans, now that they can break meaningless records it's okay and they're just really close!!! Grade A hypocrisy)

2. Dig out old elite players (very unlikely), they've either moved on, have been banned, or worse. These elite players have a gravity of bringing back multiple players with them, just 2-3 of these players coming back could bring back a chain reaction 15-20 elite tier players across the board to actually have some fun again. Like I said very unlikely.

Training new players is not an effective solution, this game is too niche and time intensive for that to work, they don't actually care enough, Croat inviting new players is just for show, it's like Jeff Bezos going to the warehouse for pictures, it's meaningless and a publicity stunt.

You're gonna have to find a real way to fix it, because the comp scene has been laughable since Covid, and is a joke of a corpse since "the crisis". It's funny too because if the crisis was successful, there would be 3-4 more clans at the very least playing (not the point)

Anyways I don't *really* care, it's just sad to see such blatant farming and disregard for the health of the game, I understand you couldn't achieve anything during the glory days, but have some mercy on less skilled players it's a joke, you're not going 25-1 against illy or aristo or mk, you're farming noobs, it's laughable.

Croat please don't respond with some stupid emotional paragraph, I won't read it

Anyways whatever

Bro, you seriously think we don't want the old elite back too? Why do you think we're getting off on beating these clans? You don't see me or WD flexing about it. You can see us talking about the old elite though. You can see me on Discord begging clovis1122 to play for Epic Clan on these finals. You think we like farming? We just like playing. We love playing good players. Whenever an old legend gets on to cw is when we're the most excited. Would you prefer if we stopped playing altogether then?
載入中...
載入中...
12.02.2022 - 10:56
 Lelouch. (版主)
作者: PleaseMe, 27.01.2022 at 06:32

I had some ideas...

You can still promote your ideas.
載入中...
載入中...
12.02.2022 - 12:07
作者: Lelouch., 12.02.2022 at 10:35

We've talked about this before. I'm just gonna give my two cents here, regardless of whatever shit my clanmates have already posted, as I can't be bothered to read it. So, you believe that the problem is that the cw scene is "not competitive". And the reason being is that no one can challenge Paradox at the moment. If you look back, you'll see that that wasn't always the case.

Just a year or two ago, you had a more competitive scene, simply because you had better players and more clans playing in it. You had players like Mauzer, Mecoy, Lion, Brutal, Huarck etc. that were still active back then, and you also had more clans. MK was still strong without Eagle, Illyria would hop in and out of the scene, and you had clans like Ship still playing CWs.

What happened? Well, that's the thing, a bunch of things happened. Mecoy made a new CW system that forced Mirage to merge with Paradox in order to ensure their participation in the seasonal finals, as Mirage alone could not meet the minimum game requirement due to the lack of activity within its players (we were all very busy at the time) and due to the overwhelming amount of dodging that Mirage had to overcome during that time (no one wanted to play us, you know this). MK died after they lost that one season that Mirage practically stole from them, because they thought Mirage cheated to win. Mecoy left the game after he got demoted. Brutal got busy irl. And you know what happened to Lion and Huarck. And there were many more players the community lost over the course of these recent years.

So, exactly how does the responsibility for this fall upon us, the new Paradox? How can you expect us to feel responsible for any of these events? We've played fair, we overcame the dodging. We are still trying to get better at the game and raise the skill ceiling even further by setting new records. We are trying our hardest to keep the competition on its toes and have fun while doing it.

What I see here is a lack of players, for the variety of reasons that I mentioned above, aside from any I missed. That's the real problem here. It's not a problem with the CW scene, it's not a problem with Paradox. It's a pure coincidence that the best players left are all in Paradox. If you wanna find solutions, I would recommend that, instead of antagonizing the people who don't even bear any responsibility for these events, you try to find ways of increasing player activity and retention for the competitive scene.

You might say that it's our responsibility as the 'best' players to be the forefront of that effort, but that's not true. No one here is obligated to contribute to or give back to the game. No one here gets paid to do it. We all do it when we feel like it and have time for it because we love this game. Paradox is not obligated to anyone.

If people like you stop playing, you'll just become part of the bigger problem.

Bro, I don't disagree with most of this honestly. None of us are responsible for where we as a community are, but we are here non the less. My hope was that we all could work together to make something better or new, and thats just not going to happen and i'm ok with that. I'm done fighting, I don't care anymore. I'm just going back to playing the game I want to play it.

As for my "dodging" paradox. At this point this is just a personal choice, no one my clan or anyone else has to take that up. Somewhere this discussion turned to very personal very public attacks, and i'm done and tired. I love paradox, and all member there. This is just between me and Croat. We don't get allong, and thats ok. I'll even go far enough to say its not croat, its me. idc at this point. The solution though for me is i'm done playing croat and croats clan cause it always leads to me arguing. Thats just the truth. Too many attacks, too much conflict, too much greif for me. Better to just not play together. And thats ok. I respect your decision to all stay together in the same clan, please respect mine to have nothing to do with croat and his clan in the mean time. Hopefully something will change, but for now this is what i choose.

Before anyone responds with "but dodging in the tournament ALDJASJLAKJDLAJKS!!!!!!" Guys, I don't care about winning, i really don't. I play the game for fun. Maybe i'll choose to play in the tournament, IDK. We all get to make our own choices.
載入中...
載入中...
12.02.2022 - 14:41
作者: Tungston., 12.02.2022 at 12:07

As for my "dodging" paradox. At this point this is just a personal choice, no one my clan or anyone else has to take that up. Somewhere this discussion turned to very personal very public attacks, and i'm done and tired. I love paradox, and all member there. This is just between me and Croat. We don't get allong, and thats ok. I'll even go far enough to say its not croat, its me. idc at this point. The solution though for me is i'm done playing croat and croats clan cause it always leads to me arguing. Thats just the truth. Too many attacks, too much conflict, too much greif for me. Better to just not play together. And thats ok. I respect your decision to all stay together in the same clan, please respect mine to have nothing to do with croat and his clan in the mean time. Hopefully something will change, but for now this is what i choose.

These are notorious lies and it's easily provable if we look at things chronologically.

#1 You had an idea of making 'balance' in competitive scene by disbanding/shuffling/breaking/call it whatever of Paradox clan aka. Stacked clan.
#2 After you saw I am standing against it, as well as rest of Paradox members, you have decided to try fighting it back by simply not playing against us
#3 You stubbornly refused to play Paradox for few weeks already (as #1 didn't work), I decided to slightly provoke you by dumb stuff as 'dodgers' and similar pokes
#4 Admit it or not, you got butthurted by that and here comes the ultimate story change how all of that avoiding is actually because of - me.

Now you suddenly swapped your story how it is because 'too many attacks', 'too much conflict', 'too much greif' and etc.
You clearly refuse to play Paradox only because #1 wasn't realized and only because you think we are too much advanced for you and your clan. It's literally what you have written to me privately some days ago. Also, we haven't played any single game together since your decision of avoiding to play against us. So, your comment from above is one nice definition of contradiction.
Add to that, that I don't remember any single time I had problem with you (or your clan in general) in any single cw or any single game we have played earlier.

This is literally what you have posted several days ago, before an actual start od 'dodging' lol
作者: Tungston., 25.01.2022 at 19:11

Croat has not banned me, threatened me, or harrassed me in pm or anything remotely close to this to my knowledge. I genuinely beleive Croat to be a positive member to the AW community. I can disagree with croat and still consider him a friend/community member, and I hope Croat can extend that to me. And I do like Croat,

What conflict you talk about? Only conflict I had with you is not agreeing on your idea about my coalition.

STOP THIS PATHETIC DECEPTION OF THE VICTIM, TUNGSTON, YOU GET LOST IN YOUR OWN LIES.
----

載入中...
載入中...
12.02.2022 - 15:06
作者: Croat, 12.02.2022 at 14:41

作者: Tungston., 12.02.2022 at 12:07

These are notorious lies and it's easily provable if we look at things chronologically.

#1 You had an idea of making 'balance' in competitive scene by disbanding/shuffling/breaking/call it whatever of Paradox clan aka. Stacked clan.
#2 After you saw I am standing against it, as well as rest of Paradox members, you have decided to try fighting it back by simply not playing against us
#3 You stubbornly refused to play Paradox for few weeks already (as #1 didn't work), I decided to slightly provoke you by dumb stuff as 'dodgers' and similar pokes
#4 Admit it or not, you got butthurted by that and here comes the ultimate story change how all of that avoiding is actually because of - me.

Now you suddenly swapped your story how it is because 'too many attacks', 'too much conflict', 'too much greif' and etc.
You clearly refuse to play Paradox only because #1 wasn't realized and only because you think we are too much advanced for you and your clan. It's literally what you have written to me privately some days ago. Also, we haven't played any single game together since your decision of avoiding to play against us. So, your comment from above is one nice definition of contradiction.
Add to that, that I don't remember any single time I had problem with you (or your clan in general) in any single cw or any single game we have played earlier.

This is literally what you have posted several days ago, before an actual start od 'dodging' lol
作者: Tungston., 25.01.2022 at 19:11

Croat has not banned me, threatened me, or harrassed me in pm or anything remotely close to this to my knowledge. I genuinely beleive Croat to be a positive member to the AW community. I can disagree with croat and still consider him a friend/community member, and I hope Croat can extend that to me. And I do like Croat,

What conflict you talk about? Only conflict I had with you is not agreeing on your idea about my coalition.

STOP THIS PATHETIC DECEPTION OF THE VICTIM, TUNGSTON, YOU GET LOST IN YOUR OWN LIES.

Bro, i'm talking about all your global spam the other day. All that stuff that got deleted. We all read it bro. You crossed some lines imo. And i'm just done. Please just leave me alone.
載入中...
載入中...
12.02.2022 - 15:08
作者: Tungston., 12.02.2022 at 15:06

Bro, i'm talking about all your global spam the other day. All that stuff that got deleted. We all read it bro. You crossed some lines imo. And i'm just done. Please just leave me alone.

You have avoided to play against Paradox for 2 weeks before that, do you realize it? Do you realize that your comment is not saying the truth then?
----

載入中...
載入中...
12.02.2022 - 15:09
作者: Croat, 12.02.2022 at 15:08

作者: Tungston., 12.02.2022 at 15:06

You have avoided to play against Paradox 2 weeks before that, do you realize what I'm talking about?

True. I guess the reason has just changed then.
載入中...
載入中...
12.02.2022 - 15:10
作者: Tungston., 12.02.2022 at 15:09

True. I guess the reason has just changed then.

Just stop lying like that publically
----

載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!