獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 71   誰瀏覽過: 117 users

原發表

發表從 Tungston., 23.01.2022 - 09:30
Does anyone have any ideas on how we can improve the current cw season? I think most would agree it is not competitive and its not active. What can we accomplish with the remaining competitive players? Please don't bring up past topics, rebellions, players, etc... These are questions for current active players and moving forward, not rehashing old topics. What can we do with the players here now to make the cw season and scene better now and going forward?
12.02.2022 - 15:13
作者: Croat, 12.02.2022 at 15:10

作者: Tungston., 12.02.2022 at 15:09

True. I guess the reason has just changed then.

Just stop lying like that publically

Bro, like I said. I just want to move on. I'm not fighting anymore. this is all pointless and a waste of energies. i'm not out to get paradox or organize or anyshit. Please just leave me alone. Its not you, it me. so please just leave me alone.
載入中...
載入中...
12.02.2022 - 15:17
作者: Tungston., 12.02.2022 at 15:13

Bro, like I said. I just want to move on. I'm not fighting anymore. this is all pointless and a waste of energies. i'm not out to get paradox or organize or anyshit. Please just leave me alone. Its not you, it me. so please just leave me alone.

I won't leave you alone as long as you speak lies publically. At least you admitted it, so fine
----

載入中...
載入中...
15.02.2022 - 14:41
作者: Autumn, 09.02.2022 at 05:21

Html5 created the problem, not the old competitive players

Oh! Hey old bro! How's life (and age) treating you?

I'm afraid the only thing html5 did was worsen the already existing decline of AW due to it's poor code quality.
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

載入中...
載入中...
17.02.2022 - 15:21
I don't know.
載入中...
載入中...
26.08.2023 - 11:16
Hey

Aside from necroposting, I work a lot, and I play warzone a little.

In about to get 40, unbelievable! Also, it's been almost 10 years since I'm played atwar lol.

作者: RaulPB, 15.02.2022 at 14:41

作者: Autumn, 09.02.2022 at 05:21

Html5 created the problem, not the old competitive players

Oh! Hey old bro! How's life (and age) treating you?

I'm afraid the only thing html5 did was worsen the already existing decline of AW due to it's poor code quality.
載入中...
載入中...
05.09.2023 - 00:57
 nutt
作者: luck0, 17.02.2022 at 15:21

I don't know.

I also don't know.
載入中...
載入中...
16.10.2023 - 23:36
I proposed my ideas before, but they were unpopular.

A new idea had come to my mind and that is for Dave to go and ban everyone above the rank 4. Everyone, especially those who invested a lot of their time in this game. Who know every little detail, every meta, every pick. Just get rid of them, and get rid of those guides as well. That's what's killing the game, there's no random, funny picks, wild strategies, something new - never seen before. No spontaneity = no fun. The learning curve is a bitch because there's so much to learn and then you learn 70% and get to play against a virtuoso of this game who trashes you like you're mentally handicapped, and again, and again, and again...

Keep the maps and scenarios, they can be this game's pyramids, rebrand and go heavy into marketing. Let the noobs build something better, ashes are great fertilizer.
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

載入中...
載入中...
18.10.2023 - 08:50
So,we need to do it from the start now?
載入中...
載入中...
18.10.2023 - 08:51
I guess,nope. just how long you start again from the start again and again?
載入中...
載入中...
20.10.2023 - 00:12
作者: Black Swans, 16.10.2023 at 23:36

I proposed my ideas before, but they were unpopular.

A new idea had come to my mind and that is for Dave to go and ban everyone above the rank 4. Everyone, especially those who invested a lot of their time in this game. Who know every little detail, every meta, every pick. Just get rid of them, and get rid of those guides as well. That's what's killing the game, there's no random, funny picks, wild strategies, something new - never seen before. No spontaneity = no fun. The learning curve is a bitch because there's so much to learn and then you learn 70% and get to play against a virtuoso of this game who trashes you like you're mentally handicapped, and again, and again, and again...

Keep the maps and scenarios, they can be this game's pyramids, rebrand and go heavy into marketing. Let the noobs build something better, ashes are great fertilizer.

Just play, duel and CW on non EU 10k maps. Actually middle east duels and cw's are funnier than europe 10k, and Asia 10k new map too.
載入中...
載入中...
20.10.2023 - 18:45
Should agree with you
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!