獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 4   誰瀏覽過: 100 users
02.01.2022 - 11:18
Hello, sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to point out to you that I received serious insults by 2 players because they lose one game : THE_FARMER and Lightning_11.

THE_FARMER Aujourd'hui - 16:52 by the way ...a question....how many dicks did u suck to get your rank noob? because we both know u didnt earn it ....allyfagging and dick sucking is how u got rank queer boi..............

Lightning_11 Aujourd'hui - 15:21 bahahaha you french pussy u couldnt beat me on your best day without NIGGER FIGHTING queer boi........I HAVE BEAT ALL 1VS1 WW EXCEPT U.....BECAUSE ALL KNOW YOUR SCARED BITCH AND ONLY PLAY MULTIPLAYER WW SO U CAN GANG BANG THEN ALLYFAG AT END....WHAT A PUSSY IM SO GLAD YOU FRENCH PUSSIES GETTING WHAT U DESERVE WITH AL THOSE AFRICAN NIGGERS THAT HAVE YOUR SHIT HOLE COUNTRY NOW PUSSY

Lightning_11 Aujourd'hui - 16:37 BOW DOWN AND KISS MY FEET QUEER BOI......IF IT WASNT FOR MY GRANDFATHER YOU BE SPEAKING GERMAN.....DUMBASS....ALL KNOW FRENCH MEN ARE PUSSIES AND FRENCH WOMEN ARE WHORES

These players have nothing to do in the game. Say that i dont play good why not, but the rest is not possible. Thank you
載入中...
載入中...
02.01.2022 - 14:00
Stop crying noob. We all know your whole coailition is full of allyfags who only allies on games to win and then gangbang even lower ranks. Yes, you and all your coalition members, the biggest allyfag coalition of all atwar frenchies.
載入中...
載入中...
02.01.2022 - 14:03
作者: Marcos_VzR, 02.01.2022 at 14:00

Stop crying noob. We all know your whole coailition is full of allyfags who only allies on games to win and then gangbang even lower ranks. Yes, you and all your coalition members, the biggest allyfag coalition of all atwar frenchies.

Just get good and 3v1 them
----
載入中...
載入中...
02.01.2022 - 14:24
 Witch-Doctor (版主)
Locked. Please don't make witch hunts on the forum. Please add both of these players to your ignore list.
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!