獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 26   誰瀏覽過: 109 users
24.11.2021 - 15:28
 DireWarlord99 (版主)
The Warlord Trials: Masters of Gun and Blade

Over the past three years, several maps have been forged, broken, removed, and reforged. From the battlefields of WW2, to the coasts of the fantasy lands of Warhmmer, players have fought alongside each other to prove themselves as the best kings and warriors! Now, it is time for those players to prove their individual mantel in the Warlord Trials!

The Warlord Trials is a series of games that players can participate in to complete map specific achievements. Each map that I have created and have currently published will be a playable map in this event where players can battle and complete a series of achievements for points. The harder the spot that you play, the larger the map is, and the more complicated the achievement(s) you complete are, the greater number of points you will achieve!

When will this start and end: Every Saturday and Sunday from December 4 to January 22th.

How to participate: Players do NOT need to sign up to participate in this event. Instead, on every Saturday and Sunday when this event starts, players can host the playable maps (listed at the end of this forum) as many times as they want with other players to gather points. I (DireWarlord99) or another judge need to be actively on the map (such as playing a spot) or need to be actively spectating a game. If additional players wish to also take up the responsibility of noting down games and achievements, please post your interest in the comments below. Multiple games can be played at the same time and within the same day so if more people wish to aid as judges, we will be able to host more maps more often over the weekend. Those who confirm this role will be able to officiate games either as a spectator or while actively playing. If there are any questions or concerns about a certain achievement, please feel free to contact me for any clarification. As players complete events, I will update a spreadsheet and post the updated scores at the end of the week, along with achievements said players have completed to reach their current score. In addition, on the evening (EST) on every Friday during this event, I will be posting additional achievements and/or point multipliers for certain maps so I highly encourage people to constantly check the spreadsheet every Friday to see what the weekly changes are.

Rewards: Rewards will be based on a player's personal performance during this event. This does not mean you need to win every single game you play in as the point system is mostly based on playing maps and completing achievements. In the event of a tie in points at the end of the 7 weeks, the tiebreaker map (shown in the spreadsheet below) will be played to break the tie.

Note: All rewards can increase in value based on player donations to this event. No trophies for donations will be given for this event as players can easily earn back donated coins by receiving participation rewards based on the number of points they receive.

1st place: Trophy, 100,000 SP, 1,500 PC, and the right to create 3 heroic units of your choice and put them on any of the maps played during this event

2nd place: 50,000SP, 750 PC, and the right to create 2 heroic units of your choice and put them on any of the maps played during this event.

3rd place: 25,000SP, 250PC, and the right to create 1 heroic unit of your choice and put them on any of the maps played during this event.

In addition to the reward given to the top 3 players in this event, each player can gain rewards based on the total points you receive at the end of the event. Note these rewards can be combined with the rewards given to the highest ranking players. The list of rewards shown below do not stack with each other. This means if you were to achieve 121 points, you would only get the 100 point reward. You would not also get the point and 50 point reward. (note, PC rewards may increase based on the amount of PC donated to the event).

If you achieve at least 50 points during this event, you will receive 10PC and 1,000 SP
If you achieve at least 100 points during this event, you will receive 25PC and 5,000SP
If you achieve at least 150 points during this event, you will receive 50PC and 10,000SP
If you achieve at least 200 points during this event, you will receive 75PC and 15,000SP
If you achieve at least 250 points during this event, you will receive 100PC and 20,000SP and you can create 1 heroic unit of your choice and put them on any of the maps played during this event
If you achieve at least 300 points during this event, you will receive 150PC and 25,000SP and you can create 1 heroic unit of your choice and put them on any of the maps played during this event
If you achieve at least 350 points during this event, you will receive 200PC and 30,000SP and you can create 2 heroic units of your choice and put them on any of the maps played during this event
If you achieve at least 400 points during this event, you will receive 250PC and 35,000SP and you can create 2 heroic units of your choice and put them on any of the maps played during this event

Maps and their respective achievements: Below is a link to a spreadsheet showing the map's name, each spot on the map, the achievements that can be completed, what must be done to complete the achievement, any special conditions or notes, and finally how many points you get for completing the achievement. Every spot on every map will always have at least 3 achievements that can be completed. Again, the point values of the achievement vary based on the number of players that can play on the map, the difficulty of the spot, and the difficulty of the achievement.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12ohPZRpQs79WDp3TOkzRL53-U3-8J9d54v0XNEG9prs/edit#gid=1414079818

Rules and Final Remarks:
With this tournament, it is encouraged that when people play games, players should try to balance the game to the best of their abilities. As the tournament progresses, players will gradually pick spots to earn more achievements and to counter other players by preventing them from getting more points. A judge cannot force balance in a game but for the sake of enjoyment and fun, I encourage everyone to try and fairly set up teams on any of these maps.

Hacking and trolling is not allowed in game. Doing so will cause you to lose all rewards and achievement points gained during this tournament. Furthermore, intentional achievement farming (such as taking an alt account or a random player who leaves or intentionally loses to get a win and other achievements) will be published the same as anyone caught hacking or trolling during this event. If a judge sees any player doing this, they have the right to report you to me and I will make the final determination of whether it classifies as achievement farming or not.

A reminder that achievements can only be completed ONCE. You will still get rewards for winning and losing on the same spot but you can only receive rewards from an achievement once. Furthermore, you MUST surrender if you are going to leave a game. This helps me track points and you can check your end game screen to see if you completed any KD or "Enemies Killed" achievements. If a lot of people start playing maps it will be difficult for me to keep track of everything and every game so, please surrender when leaving a game and do not abandon the game.

In the event of an achievement dispute in the middle of a game (such as an in-game confusion of the meaning of an achievement or the conditions of the achievement) please contact me as quickly as possible with Screen Shots of the dispute if possible. I will attempt to work out any problems as quickly as possible and, in the worst-case scenario, reward 50% of the possible achievement points available and give the player and consider them to have completed the achievement another chance to do the achievement again and receive the other 50% of the points.

If this tournament goes well, in future tournaments in a similar style as this one, I will use more maps from several different map makers and make achievements or ask the map maker to make the achievements for me for the tournament.

If you have any last questions, comments, or concerns, please post them in this forum or message me on atwar. Cheers everyone! See you guys on the battlefield!

Edited rule:
If you are defeated in the game, your progression of achievements ends for that specific game. This also means achievements based on taking a country or a land from a certain player cannot be achieved if that country is neutral (for example if the enemy player leaves or is defeated and you have an achievement that you did not complete prior to the enemy player leaving or dying, you can no longer gain said achievement by taking the now neutral land. Finally, a player who leaves a game must have either been completely eliminated or the ENTIRE team agrees to say the game is over. If you leave a game on your own accord without being eliminated or without the whole team agreeing to leave, any achievements you would have gained for that game are null and void. If a team agrees that they have lost and are going to leave, all members of the losing team must surrender IMEDIATLY. Achievements that require a player to hold certain countries until a certain turn amount will have their achievements fulfilled if a) the game ends before the turn conditions are met, b) the location(s) are under said player's control (or team's control depending on the achievement) and c) the player is ALIVE and on the winning team at that point in the game.

Current Judges: DireWarlord99, ITSGG_DELETED, edusigo, and ThumbWar

Week 1 Bonuses (12/4/2021 and 12/5/2021): Any map that requires 10+ players has a point multiplier of 1.5x for the duration of this weekend.
載入中...
載入中...
24.11.2021 - 15:32
Hype!
載入中...
載入中...
24.11.2021 - 22:56
Sounds fun!
載入中...
載入中...
24.11.2021 - 22:58
Good idea
載入中...
載入中...
25.11.2021 - 02:22
I have to say I personally greatly prefer the team based version of scenario tournaments, this system just seems a bit odd to me favoring playing more and doing specific things in game rather than an overall team win.
載入中...
載入中...
25.11.2021 - 09:17
作者: Epixepiste, 25.11.2021 at 02:22

I have to say I personally greatly prefer the team based version of scenario tournaments, this system just seems a bit odd to me favoring playing more and doing specific things in game rather than an overall team win.

Thats the point of this one- achievement hunt, maybe the next one can team based but i like this personally
----
The Gifted INC.

載入中...
載入中...
25.11.2021 - 15:18
400 donated by me
載入中...
載入中...
26.11.2021 - 06:40
Also if you do need someone who will spectate games or be a judge on maps and gather ss, im in
載入中...
載入中...
26.11.2021 - 10:18
I wont participate (standard competitive fag), but 100pc from me to support
----

載入中...
載入中...
30.11.2021 - 07:26
I volunteer myself to help with judging and keeping track of matches
----

載入中...
載入中...
03.12.2021 - 07:18
 DireWarlord99 (版主)
Week 1 Bonuses (12/4/2021 and 12/5/2021): Any map that requires 10+ players has a point multiplier of 1.5x for the duration of this weekend. The tournament officially starts tomorrow!
載入中...
載入中...
04.12.2021 - 12:36
I can be judgy mcjudge face.
載入中...
載入中...
05.12.2021 - 15:17
 DireWarlord99 (版主)
A quick update to the rules has been applied to the original forum post. Please take a look.
載入中...
載入中...
06.12.2021 - 13:33
 DireWarlord99 (版主)
Hey everyone, I hate to do this all of a sudden, but a sudden change in real life events has caused me to put this tournament on pause for a time. I am terribly sorry for this inconvenience. Anyone who has actively donated PC to this tournament will be refunded. Just let me know if you truly donated to the tournament using the PC donation system and I will refund you in full. Again, I am very sorry for this inconvenience.
載入中...
載入中...
06.12.2021 - 17:50
Cool, we normal players dont like Warhammer and stuff related.

Still waiting for a real tournment involving by far more variety :3
載入中...
載入中...
06.12.2021 - 18:47
Obvious troll is obvious troll the warhammer maps are great and the tournament had more than that to offer. Unless your "Variety" is just "insert ww1 or ww2 bland map here"
載入中...
載入中...
07.12.2021 - 13:19
作者: Holy Sanguinius, 06.12.2021 at 18:47

Obvious troll is obvious troll the warhammer maps are great and the tournament had more than that to offer. Unless your "Variety" is just "insert ww1 or ww2 bland map here"

I bet i talk of the players outside your circlejerk you have in both the empire and first order who only likes spamming scenarios who have no sense.
載入中...
載入中...
07.12.2021 - 16:17
作者: Marcos_VzR, 07.12.2021 at 13:19

I bet i talk of the players outside your circlejerk you have in both the empire and first order who only likes spamming scenarios who have no sense.

Fuck off noob, stay dead like the rest of the rpers from your clan xaxaxaxaxaxa
載入中...
載入中...
07.12.2021 - 17:24
作者: sirivann, 07.12.2021 at 16:17

作者: Marcos_VzR, 07.12.2021 at 13:19

Fuck off noob, stay dead like the rest of the rpers from your clan xaxaxaxaxaxa

Your stupid scenarios only fill when the noobs of empirez or first order are online. No one else outside that small circlejerk likes to play boomer maps like warhammer or things related. Also, the units system is a mess totally.
載入中...
載入中...
08.12.2021 - 12:00
How is the unit system a mess when there are at most 8-10 units per faction? You mean to tell me you can't mentally count to 10 and just memorize certain roles like: Elite attack, elite defense, guard units, etc.? If so the average atwarians iq has dropped significantly. Also I've played pretty much every freaking scenario that's come out on atwar, I don't circlejerk maps I just play what's hosted to help out the community, I've even joined WW1 time to time as much as I hate its existence, if you want to talk about a circlejerked map its that thing.
載入中...
載入中...
09.12.2021 - 13:09
Literally all this tourment where mad eonly for the circlejerk of the Empire and First Order, hope we have a supporter like Meso who empowered playing real fun maps and scenarios and not this...boomer scenarios tbh.
載入中...
載入中...
14.12.2021 - 08:47
作者: Marcos_VzR, 09.12.2021 at 13:09

Literally all this tourment where mad eonly for the circlejerk of the Empire and First Order, hope we have a supporter like Meso who empowered playing real fun maps and scenarios and not this...boomer scenarios tbh.

The tournament is only Direwarlord's maps. All his maps are kinda similar, you either like them or dont. His maps do require an IQ above 60, because the unit roster is different than base 7 hp 1 type of unit. Go to beginners lobby and host these maps with your own skilled players. The big bois are too skilled and are ruthless. I had played a lot with and vs my own skilled players before fighting higher ranks.
載入中...
載入中...
14.12.2021 - 11:40
作者: ITSGG1122, 14.12.2021 at 08:47

The tournament is only Direwarlord's maps. All his maps are kinda similar, you either like them or dont. His maps do require an IQ above 60, because the unit roster is different than base 7 hp 1 type of unit. Go to beginners lobby and host these maps with your own skilled players. The big bois are too skilled and are ruthless. I had played a lot with and vs my own skilled players before fighting higher ranks.

More like a rankism and non sense HP unit spam, to be honest.
載入中...
載入中...
14.12.2021 - 11:44
作者: Marcos_VzR, 14.12.2021 at 11:40

作者: ITSGG1122, 14.12.2021 at 08:47

Well, get gud.
載入中...
載入中...
15.12.2021 - 02:31

Guy who only plays FFAs and Nifty GGGs talks shit on Dire's maps lmao
----
Someone Better Than You
載入中...
載入中...
25.12.2021 - 15:41
作者: Zephyrusu, 15.12.2021 at 02:31

Guy who only plays FFAs and Nifty GGGs talks shit on Dire's maps lmao

Well, that maps dont have noob inflated HP "elites" and shit like that.
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!