獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 17   誰瀏覽過: 50 users
23.10.2021 - 16:52
United States of America? More like Estados Unidos de América with current trends
----
載入中...
載入中...
24.10.2021 - 09:50
U-S-A!
U-S-A!
U-S-A!

----
載入中...
載入中...
24.10.2021 - 15:37
USA has become the most powerful, rich and influencial country in the world.

But what is most impressive about it is that it crushed its rival so badly that they can only feel satisfaction by bashing others.

It's like: Well well well, USA becomes a shithole, At least Russia is already one.
----

載入中...
載入中...
29.10.2021 - 13:36
 Witch-Doctor (版主)
作者: Rock Lee, 24.10.2021 at 15:37

But what is most impressive about it is that it crushed its rival so badly that they can only feel satisfaction by bashing others.

It's like: Well well well, USA becomes a shithole, At least Russia is already one.

Idk what you're talking about. The USA is definitely not a shithole. Life is going on as usual here. Stop watching the news.
載入中...
載入中...
29.10.2021 - 15:26
作者: Witch-Doctor, 29.10.2021 at 13:36

Idk what you're talking about. The USA is definitely not a shithole. Life is going on as usual here. Stop watching the news.

US is a total sh*t hole. It has third-world quality sh*t. The stores are sh*t, the people are sh*t, the water is sh*t. Everything is sh*t. I would much rather live in sub saharan Africa.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
載入中...
載入中...
29.10.2021 - 16:19
作者: Tribune Aquila, 29.10.2021 at 15:26

US is a total sh*t hole. It has third-world quality sh*t. The stores are sh*t, the people are sh*t, the water is sh*t. Everything is sh*t. I would much rather live in sub saharan Africa.

I'll buy you a one-way ticket to Gabon with my SHIB money if you renounce your citizenship and forfeit your material possessions to the state.
載入中...
載入中...
29.10.2021 - 16:47

i think u misinterpret what he is saying.
I think he meant usa becomes a shithole in the opinion of people from russia etc, while their country is already shithole. Dont think he meant it is his opinion that usa is a shithole country
載入中...
載入中...
29.10.2021 - 18:09
 Dave (管理員)
From my own experience, having been to many places in the U.S., and to at least 1 legit 3rd-world country (Indonesia), I think the answer is "it depends". In general, many of the big U.S. cities ARE shitholes, especially along the west and east coasts. Many areas of Los Angeles and San Francisco are just like 3rd-world countries now -- with all the crime, homeless encampments, tons of trash lining the streets, human waste on the sidewalks, etc. However the vast interior of the country -- smaller towns and more rural places -- are still very nice. So it depends where you are.

Here's a fun factoid:

In Indonesia, the murder rate is 0.43 per 100K population. (Stats for 2017, source)
In Jakarta itself, the murder rate is approx. 0.61 per 100K population. (From 2016 -- I had a hard time finding this stat, but I extrapolated it from an article here)

In Chicago, the murder rate is 20.7 per 100K population (2018 -- source)

So by my rough math, you're about 33 times more likely to be killed in Chicago, than in Jakarta.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

載入中...
載入中...
29.10.2021 - 18:28
 Lelouch. (版主)

You know what, yeah, I'd rather you live in sub saharan Africa too
載入中...
載入中...
29.10.2021 - 18:54
作者: Garde, 29.10.2021 at 16:19

I'll buy you a one-way ticket to Gabon with my SHIB money if you renounce your citizenship and forfeit your material possessions to the state.

Honestly Gabon wouldn't be that bad. You basically pay no taxes there since their government probably sucks at enforcing the law. Honestly renouncing my citizenship or just simply leaving the country and avoiding paying taxes on my gains this year is not a bad idea. I could live the rest of my life in relative peace in Africa living like a king with what I've got in 2021. Only problem is I'm not familiar with the region and I'm not sure how safe it would be, or who I would have to connect with. I'm also not sure if I'd be able to do much or if the government would extradite me to the US to pay taxes, or if the US just wouldn't care much. I would have to find a government that wouldn't extradite me, then I could live in peace and use their financial system. Thinking about the south pacific, they seem nicer than the people in sub sahara but could be wrong
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
載入中...
載入中...
29.10.2021 - 20:03
作者: Dave, 29.10.2021 at 18:09

From my own experience, having been to many places in the U.S., and to at least 1 legit 3rd-world country (Indonesia), I think the answer is "it depends". In general, many of the big U.S. cities ARE shitholes, especially along the west and east coasts. Many areas of Los Angeles and San Francisco are just like 3rd-world countries now -- with all the crime, homeless encampments, tons of trash lining the streets, human waste on the sidewalks, etc. However the vast interior of the country -- smaller towns and more rural places -- are still very nice. So it depends where you are.

Here's a fun factoid:

In Indonesia, the murder rate is 0.43 per 100K population. (Stats for 2017, source)
In Jakarta itself, the murder rate is approx. 0.61 per 100K population. (From 2016 -- I had a hard time finding this stat, but I extrapolated it from an article here)

In Chicago, the murder rate is 20.7 per 100K population (2018 -- source)

So by my rough math, you're about 33 times more likely to be killed in Chicago, than in Jakarta.

lets go brandon
----
載入中...
載入中...
30.10.2021 - 03:48
great satan
載入中...
載入中...
31.10.2021 - 00:48
 Sid (管理員)

You're comparing apples to oranges with that murder statistic, it's mostly illegal to own a gun in Indonesia whereas it makes up ~70% of the murders here. That is a statistic we need to swallow as a nation because I don't think either side wants to get rid of guns, the left (and a lot of the right) just wants to restrict certain weapons and increase/change background checks. There are a lot of other factors when it comes to murder rates we aren't accounting for either in there (homogeneous population, gang affiliation, culture).

The homeless thing is certainly an issue, but it's not like it's the only thing you see when you go into a major city. You're kind of setting the stage like it's only homeless people in camps and not much else. I can't speak for LA or NYC (only visited both) too much but San Diego is beautiful and I love living here. The homeless camp here isn't too far from where I live and where i work out is in the middle of it. I usually just bring some dog treats and toss them out so they don't bother me or my car while i get a pump. I grew up in a small town and it also has a homeless "tent city" albeit much smaller. It's much easier to find a job and a place to stay when rent isn't $1600 for a shitty apartment. But that's the price I pay to live in place that's full of life, tons of activities, and other benefits.
載入中...
載入中...
31.10.2021 - 17:36

Neglection, however vast, does not entitle your city to be a third world country.

97% percent in the world would love the opportunity to live in the backyard of LA or NYC even if their services is impaired by political corruption.
----

載入中...
載入中...
31.10.2021 - 17:43

'The glass castle' book has actually brought up good point. Despite the unwillingness to settle the issue the states are the only place where homeless people survive on the streets for so many decades and don't settle in sensible locations. And yet if they choose tobstay for so long at the street they probably like it better, or at the very list it is a feasible price to pay for them. Authorer mother was secretly a millionaire and lived most of its life wandering. You do realize they would freeze to death or be murdered in Indonesia right?

US insists on guns and minimal social action. It comes with a price.
----

載入中...
載入中...
31.10.2021 - 21:23
Import the third world, become the third world.
載入中...
載入中...
07.11.2021 - 10:16
Never been to the US myself but had some friends tell me their stories when they visited/travelled there.
Rampant homelessness everywhere from east coast to Alaska , garbage thrown around , crime and streets smell like piss.
Sure compared to the balkans it might be better , but no country should ever be comparing itself to the balkans.
I have been some time to western europe and if you compare Germany , Switzerland or France to the US , it sounds more like Somalia than 1st world country.
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!