獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 6   誰瀏覽過: 24 users
27.08.2021 - 09:16
Example: I have 300 countries on a map. But I only want to allow war galleys to be built in 290 countries. Shipbuilding should not be allowed in countries 291-300.
Which settings do I have to use for this?

Thx
載入中...
載入中...
30.08.2021 - 19:09
作者: Hammerschlag, 27.08.2021 at 09:16

You can exclude units from certain countries.

Click on which unit you want excluded.
Scroll down and toggle "exclude from countries"
Then select which countries you'd like to exclude them from and click add. For example below. Air transports have been excluded from being made in Mexico.

----
載入中...
載入中...
31.08.2021 - 09:47
Sorry, if I click this option the result is the same as the other option.
If I tick the box there and add a country name there, the unit will be built in exactly this country ... and all other countries cannot build this unit, not the other way around.

In this example, the option for Bravos and Andalos was activated ... and I have the opportunity to build the unit right there in these two countries. (Yes i saved the map after activation)
載入中...
載入中...
01.09.2021 - 17:03
 DireWarlord99 (版主)
作者: Hammerschlag, 31.08.2021 at 09:47

Sorry, if I click this option the result is the same as the other option.
If I tick the box there and add a country name there, the unit will be built in exactly this country ... and all other countries cannot build this unit, not the other way around.

In this example, the option for Bravos and Andalos was activated ... and I have the opportunity to build the unit right there in these two countries. (Yes i saved the map after activation)

Ah. I've seen this before. I believe this is a visual bug. This unit shows up in the provinces you excluded it from and not in the ones where it was excluded. I did this before with my own map. The way it fixes itself is after you have excluded the unit from a certain country, save and leave your map. When you join back, the unit shouldn't show up where it is excluded but it will not show up where it is included either. If the unit still shows up where it is excluded, then give it some time for atwar to sort it out. No matter what the unit IS excluded from that city and cannot be build there in game.
載入中...
載入中...
01.09.2021 - 17:07
 DireWarlord99 (版主)
I would like to mention though that if you have this setting:

then the excluded unit can be made in a region where it is originally excluded from if the capital city of a player could make that unit.
載入中...
載入中...
01.09.2021 - 23:03
@DireWarlord,
The reference to the error in the graphical representation was correct. Although it was displayed incorrectly in the editor, even after saving and logging in several times, everything was fine in the actual game.
Thank you for your help.
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!