獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 70   誰瀏覽過: 268 users

原發表

發表從 PleaseMe, 05.08.2021 - 17:36
Need some feedback from the community. Feel free to post a reply and express your opinion.

投票

If it were to be split up how many sections would you like it to be?

I like India how it is now

投票總數: 558
12.08.2021 - 14:43
 Leo
作者: Pro-est Among us, 12.08.2021 at 14:21

I think it should be split into two. India is small and has a big population, but I have always thought it´s probably the most OP and strong pick on the map. We need to divide India, maybe into two separate countries. One capital in Delhi and maybe the second one in the East. It would add so much fun to the game in Asia. I say, go ahead and do it!

It's nowhere near the best pick.
----

載入中...
載入中...
12.08.2021 - 18:50

I think it should be split into two. India is small and has a big population, but I have always thought it´s probably the most OP and strong pick on the map. We need to divide India, maybe into two separate countries. One capital in Delhi and maybe the second one in the East. It would add so much fun to the game in Asia. I say, go ahead and do it!

Actually, I'd argue that dividing it would make it a significantly more viable pic...
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

載入中...
載入中...
14.08.2021 - 04:28
Splitting India would be dumb, china typically wins in the long run due to having a much higher income compared to india. with india you have to rush china or else you run out of money then you lose.
載入中...
載入中...
16.08.2021 - 11:10
作者: anonymous player, 14.08.2021 at 04:28

Splitting India would be dumb, china typically wins in the long run due to having a much higher income compared to india. with india you have to rush china or else you run out of money then you lose.

Well, splitting it would basically mean making the country purchase significantly cheaper, so you'd have to be slightly incompetent to run out of money in such case.
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

載入中...
載入中...
16.08.2021 - 13:31
作者: Zoe, 11.08.2021 at 01:13

ugulala bugulala

nobody likes you
----
Man is something, that shall be overcome.
載入中...
載入中...
23.08.2021 - 16:37
作者: RaulPB, 16.08.2021 at 11:10

作者: anonymous player, 14.08.2021 at 04:28

Well, splitting it would basically mean making the country purchase significantly cheaper, so you'd have to be slightly incompetent to run out of money in such case.

That is true however splitting India would just make China overpowered. India's income although decent doesn't match to East Asia's. India is surrounded by poor countries with the only decent ones being Pakistan and Bangladesh. Splitting India would make an India vs China comparable to North America vs South America. Any decent North America could beat South America due to it being much richer then South America. The same would go with China and India. East Asia is the richest economic zone in Asia (China, South Korea, and Japan). Just japan alone is close to India's entire income. Sure you could expand into the Middle East for income but it's likely a player in Europe would try and take those regions. In my opinion India being United is what balances India and China. Splitting India would just make China op so I believe India should just remain the way it is.
載入中...
載入中...
20.11.2021 - 04:29
Btw, so far,
193 don't like how India is now
123 like
載入中...
載入中...
15.02.2022 - 14:57
Interesting votes
----
載入中...
載入中...
22.02.2022 - 18:10
作者: RaulPB, 12.08.2021 at 18:50

Actually, I'd argue that dividing it would make it a significantly more viable pic...

If he did mean split, he might mean all economy, cost to pick the country(s), population, and the troops it gets? It would be overpowered if they split and still retained the traits they have, especially if you and someone your allied to or your friend picked the 2 India's.
載入中...
載入中...
22.02.2022 - 18:12
作者: ROHINGYA, 05.08.2021 at 18:17

I'm from India in real life and I don't want to see India split up. Whoever came up with the idea should go fuck themselves. I've been playing this game for a long time. Maybe even a very long time. Bye India Hater.

Yo chill, it's a game. India in game is pretty overpowered and splitting it into 2 would even it out a bit. I'm from the United states and it being split up into 5 suck but I deal with it.
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!