獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 5   誰瀏覽過: 60 users
07.04.2021 - 22:52
So for a long time there has been an issue in HTML5 editor where even if you add the player general, it doesn't spawn in game like it does with silverlight maps. I was just wondering if this ever got solved or anything? I tested before and it didnt show up in game but maybe there is a trick to it ?
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
載入中...
載入中...
07.04.2021 - 23:01
 Mobster (版主)
作者: Augustus Caesar, 07.04.2021 at 22:52

So for a long time there has been an issue in HTML5 editor where even if you add the player general, it doesn't spawn in game like it does with silverlight maps. I was just wondering if this ever got solved or anything? I tested before and it didnt show up in game but maybe there is a trick to it ?
Making it into a scenario and then adding it to each player's cap at the first turn... But that's probably not what you're looking for

Also silverlight maps have some scripted(?) things like deleting general next turn when a player loses the game/surrenders, maybe it has something to do with that.
載入中...
載入中...
07.04.2021 - 23:12
作者: Mobster, 07.04.2021 at 23:01

Nah couldn't be assed making a scenario, i know if you just clone the world map but then delete everything but keep the units then that works but it also can sometimes come with unintended bugs like areas of the map that are suppose to be ocean becoming land and so forth
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
載入中...
載入中...
07.04.2021 - 23:16
 Mobster (版主)
作者: Augustus Caesar, 07.04.2021 at 23:12

if you just clone the world map but then delete everything but keep the units then that works but it also can sometimes come with unintended bugs like areas of the map that are suppose to be ocean becoming land and so forth

Well that's why I cancelled making the World 2.0 after giving like 6-7 hours for the background...
載入中...
載入中...
10.08.2021 - 00:25
Bump, is this still a thing or can we finally add generals without needing to clone the world map(this can be a bit buggy)
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!