獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 5   誰瀏覽過: 32 users
18.02.2021 - 13:03
Hello! I've recently began working on a custom map for my friends but have encountered an issue with units and cities. When I play test the map, there are no defending units in cities (0 for all) and although it isn't a huge issue, it does take away the need to build up forces to take cities unowned by others. I have made units fyi, but I don't see an option or command to set a default unit in the cities.

All help is appreciated!
載入中...
載入中...
18.02.2021 - 21:07
作者: VanCess, 18.02.2021 at 13:03

Hello! I've recently began working on a custom map for my friends but have encountered an issue with units and cities. When I play test the map, there are no defending units in cities (0 for all) and although it isn't a huge issue, it does take away the need to build up forces to take cities unowned by others. I have made units fyi, but I don't see an option or command to set a default unit in the cities.

All help is appreciated!

whats the name of your map? is it published? .. can you please provide pictures of the map from map editor and from your test game?

when you click on the city you get this popup window like below where you can edit the number of reinforcements in that city! The default is usually 1 unit when you create new cities!

----
Meso
載入中...
載入中...
19.02.2021 - 01:52
作者: Mesopotamia, 18.02.2021 at 21:07

作者: VanCess, 18.02.2021 at 13:03

All help is appreciated!

whats the name of your map? is it published? .. can you please provide pictures of the map from map editor and from your test game?

when you click on the city you get this popup window like below where you can edit the number of reinforcements in that city! The default is usually 1 unit when you create new cities!

I uh, don't know how to attach images :p
The map isn't published but it's called DSA World Map (it's a roleplay region I'm in, and since I enjoy this game so much I wanted to use our map and allow us to play on it using atwar.)

I am aware of the reinforcements option in the city menu, and that has been adjusted accordingly for every city thus far, however when I play test the map, every city has 0 defenders. Not sure if it's just a bug and they're supposed to automatically spawn in or I did something wrong.

Just a note, I'm fairly new to the game and this is my first custom map.
載入中...
載入中...
19.02.2021 - 08:29
作者: VanCess, 19.02.2021 at 01:52

upload image here https://zippyimage.com and post link

The map isn't published but it's called DSA World Map

Since the map is not published I cant really see it .. but you can start a game and invite me to see whats going on

If you can send images I need to also see the units on your map .. you must have either "Ground: Main Defense" or "Ground: secondary Defense" to have units in your cities when you start the game
----
Meso
載入中...
載入中...
22.02.2021 - 12:14
作者: Mesopotamia, 19.02.2021 at 08:29

upload image here https://zippyimage.com and post link

The map isn't published but it's called DSA World Map

Since the map is not published I cant really see it .. but you can start a game and invite me to see whats going on

If you can send images I need to also see the units on your map .. you must have either "Ground: Main Defense" or "Ground: secondary Defense" to have units in your cities when you start the game

Sorry for the late reply, I found out what the "issue" was, I just needed to create a scenario for the map that allows me to place units in cities.
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!