獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 229   誰瀏覽過: 246 users

原發表

發表從 Zoe, 04.11.2020 - 02:47
Stole this: In WI, they have not even begun to count the absentee votes. There were 1.275mil requested. If Biden wins 2/3rd of these as he has in other places, that is 400K votes his way. He currently trails Trump by 80K votes.

In PA, only 670K absentee ballots have been counted. There were 2.5mil returned. The absentee ballots counted so far broke for Biden 71.7% and 21.3% for Trump. If this were to hold, among the 1.83mil ballots still uncounted, Biden would gain 922K votes. Biden currently trail Trump by 420K votes. This is far from over. It's just beginning.

In Michigan, 2.48mil absentee ballots were returned, and only 426K have been counted, leaving another ~2mil to count. The ones that were counted broke for Biden 65 to 33 percent, or in theory 640K vote difference for Biden over Trump. Trump's current lead over Biden in MI is 270K.
15.11.2020 - 13:22
作者: Dave, 14.11.2020 at 01:29

I wish I could share @Lord Aragorn's optimism, but sadly it seems nobody else on my side of the aisle has the stomach to fight this. As usual, Republicans appear (to my eyes) to be rolling over and capitulating. At this point I expect President Trump will win some token victory in court but still lose the election (although I'd love to be wrong about that), and then you all who are not from California and don't already know her will get to see how bad Kamala Harris really is for the next 4 years.

Keep the faith! This is not over. We are going to win big.
----
"Long have you hunted me. Long have I eluded you. No more. Behold the sword of Elendil."
-Lord Aragorn, High King of Arnor and Gondor
載入中...
載入中...
15.11.2020 - 16:30
 Witch-Doctor (版主)
作者: avatar, 15.11.2020 at 10:08

Trump 4 more years

Fucking fake news, couldnt fucking find that anywhere
載入中...
載入中...
15.11.2020 - 19:55
I guess FOX is now considered msm, since ya know they critize the pres.

https://youtu.be/f4eRp0tHbRs
載入中...
載入中...
16.11.2020 - 00:33
作者: ITSGG1122, 15.11.2020 at 19:55

Absolutely, Fox News is in with the rest. However there are a few good hosts who are trying to expose what is going on.
----
"Long have you hunted me. Long have I eluded you. No more. Behold the sword of Elendil."
載入中...
載入中...
16.11.2020 - 05:50
作者: Lord Aragorn, 16.11.2020 at 00:33

作者: ITSGG1122, 15.11.2020 at 19:55

Absolutely, Fox News is in with the rest. However there are a few good hosts who are trying to expose what is going on.

Exactly what that host said. Every media is msm when they critize the pres lol
載入中...
載入中...
17.11.2020 - 17:18
Trump finally conceded

----
Meso
載入中...
載入中...
20.11.2020 - 09:18

Trump 4 more years

So the bottom image is largely found on . . . . . a huge number of twitter posts. And some Greek anti-hoax(or something, I'm not entirely sure) website/blog thing. I'm not seeing an actual source for it to exist, it's apparently a facebook mom group spreadaround photo.

Y'know, Ben Drowned and "the guy who took a picture of the plane right before it crashed into the twin towers" were more interesting.
----
Toast makes me very sad.
載入中...
載入中...
20.11.2020 - 09:24
作者: Lord Aragorn, 15.11.2020 at 13:17

作者: TriusMalarky, 14.11.2020 at 09:56

作者: Lord Aragorn, 14.11.2020 at 00:25

作者: TriusMalarky, 12.11.2020 at 08:35

作者: Lord Aragorn, 11.11.2020 at 21:18

作者: TriusMalarky, 10.11.2020 at 16:10

Wow, your sources have sources. This is the single post in this thread with the most proof in any direction. 14 whole sources in the second link. With that number of sources, there is some confidence that your counterpoint is legitimate. And it appears that the sources that claim fraud have no sources and many of the sources that claim no-fraud also have sources.

Sources

Main stream sources are highly doubtful...in my opinion it is just public lobbying or propaganda. even FOX News is run by a former Biden campaign manager. FOX has currently lost 12 million viewers since the election.

So the idea is that all the actual proof of stuff is hidden away? Y'know, if the Dems are that good at making sure all the 'actual proof' is hidden and censored and only crazy 37-subscriber 43-reader super-pro-Trump blogs who are built on conspiracy theories have it, then Dems are basically the Illuminati and they won years ago.

Basically, if the Dems are that friggin good, Trump already lost and they could publicly execute him by tickling him to death with an orange whenever they feel like it, and the only reason they don't execute the Trump supporters is either they're funny or they like the fact that the Trump evidence is so outlandish that it even makes 'Aliens' guy support someone other than Trump.

You are absolutely right except that they didn't cheat enough last time and Trump got in and took over the military which they cannot resist atm. The Illuminati intends to set up NWO which requires (a) public support, and (b) a catastrophic event to justify various actions that they intend to make. Which is why they move secretly until all the cogs are in place. If Biden gets in, the trap will be sprung...they are already getting worldwide compliance through the virus. Trump is the only thing in their way.

So.... an organization that literally controls every aspect of every single person's life(meaning you wouldn't have been able to post that message if they didn't want you to) has a singular weakness of an ex-reality show star, extremely orange old guy with yellow cotton candy for hair? One who can't even spell correctly, thinks everything is a conspiracy theory, and loves McDonalds with a passion?

Unfortunately you are repeating things the media says about Trump. His misspelling is all military codes; that guy is not stupid. There definitely is conspiracies going on as we will soon see. As for the deep state, they control all the big business. Yes they can shut everything down but that would of course prove that they exist. Instead, they censor and delete accounts. They assassinate those who really have the proofs...I do not have the actual evidence so they let me slide by and figure that everyone will think I am crazy...which seems to be the case. However, if they realize that most people have woken up, then they will try to shut everything down, which is why Trump has been pushing for factories and businesses to be in America together with a great economy. When Trump exposes the fraud and people begin to realize what has been happening for the last decades, they probably will try to destroy the American economy and shut down everything hoping that the people will blame Trump for it. As long as Trump remains in office, he controls the US Military which is much more technologically developed (in terms of prototypes and informations warfare) than what we actually see. Which is why the deep state is not going all out.

And Sidney Powell says there is so much irrefutable evidence coming out that it is like a firehose. She expects
to completely overturn the current "verdict". When that all comes out, it will much easier to believe what I am saying...in fact, it will be hard to come up with an alternative explanation.

Aight kid so if doing things outright would prove they exist, and they literally control everything(which would mean at least all the military technology in the US if not many other countries), and they ARE the economy . . . . Why would they be afraid?

It's like yelling "God is evil, he just doesn't want you to know and my puppy is the only thing keeping him at bay" just like..... So apparently someone(or in this case an organization) who can do literally everything(basically everything) is weak to a rather insignificant being.

Dude, have you ever watched History Channel at 3 in the morning? I'm pretty sure they had a special on this Biden Fraud crap right after the seventeenth episode of "Hitler and his massively wide array of elder gods, aliens, and extradimensional friends that helped him almost win WWII but we had God on our side so we won".
----
Toast makes me very sad.
載入中...
載入中...
21.11.2020 - 23:06
作者: TriusMalarky, 20.11.2020 at 09:24

Wow, your sources have sources. This is the single post in this thread with the most proof in any direction. 14 whole sources in the second link. With that number of sources, there is some confidence that your counterpoint is legitimate. And it appears that the sources that claim fraud have no sources and many of the sources that claim no-fraud also have sources.

Sources

Main stream sources are highly doubtful...in my opinion it is just public lobbying or propaganda. even FOX News is run by a former Biden campaign manager. FOX has currently lost 12 million viewers since the election.

So the idea is that all the actual proof of stuff is hidden away? Y'know, if the Dems are that good at making sure all the 'actual proof' is hidden and censored and only crazy 37-subscriber 43-reader super-pro-Trump blogs who are built on conspiracy theories have it, then Dems are basically the Illuminati and they won years ago.

Basically, if the Dems are that friggin good, Trump already lost and they could publicly execute him by tickling him to death with an orange whenever they feel like it, and the only reason they don't execute the Trump supporters is either they're funny or they like the fact that the Trump evidence is so outlandish that it even makes 'Aliens' guy support someone other than Trump.

You are absolutely right except that they didn't cheat enough last time and Trump got in and took over the military which they cannot resist atm. The Illuminati intends to set up NWO which requires (a) public support, and (b) a catastrophic event to justify various actions that they intend to make. Which is why they move secretly until all the cogs are in place. If Biden gets in, the trap will be sprung...they are already getting worldwide compliance through the virus. Trump is the only thing in their way.

So.... an organization that literally controls every aspect of every single person's life(meaning you wouldn't have been able to post that message if they didn't want you to) has a singular weakness of an ex-reality show star, extremely orange old guy with yellow cotton candy for hair? One who can't even spell correctly, thinks everything is a conspiracy theory, and loves McDonalds with a passion?

Unfortunately you are repeating things the media says about Trump. His misspelling is all military codes; that guy is not stupid. There definitely is conspiracies going on as we will soon see. As for the deep state, they control all the big business. Yes they can shut everything down but that would of course prove that they exist. Instead, they censor and delete accounts. They assassinate those who really have the proofs...I do not have the actual evidence so they let me slide by and figure that everyone will think I am crazy...which seems to be the case. However, if they realize that most people have woken up, then they will try to shut everything down, which is why Trump has been pushing for factories and businesses to be in America together with a great economy. When Trump exposes the fraud and people begin to realize what has been happening for the last decades, they probably will try to destroy the American economy and shut down everything hoping that the people will blame Trump for it. As long as Trump remains in office, he controls the US Military which is much more technologically developed (in terms of prototypes and informations warfare) than what we actually see. Which is why the deep state is not going all out.

And Sidney Powell says there is so much irrefutable evidence coming out that it is like a firehose. She expects
to completely overturn the current "verdict". When that all comes out, it will much easier to believe what I am saying...in fact, it will be hard to come up with an alternative explanation.

Aight kid so if doing things outright would prove they exist, and they literally control everything(which would mean at least all the military technology in the US if not many other countries), and they ARE the economy . . . . Why would they be afraid?

It's like yelling "God is evil, he just doesn't want you to know and my puppy is the only thing keeping him at bay" just like..... So apparently someone(or in this case an organization) who can do literally everything(basically everything) is weak to a rather insignificant being.

Dude, have you ever watched History Channel at 3 in the morning? I'm pretty sure they had a special on this Biden Fraud crap right after the seventeenth episode of "Hitler and his massively wide array of elder gods, aliens, and extradimensional friends that helped him almost win WWII but we had God on our side so we won".

The answer to this is that they do not control things directly but through proxies (generally people they can corrupt or are already corrupted, Hillary, Obama, Bush, Biden, etc). The Presidency was like a corporate executive position that they would fill with a bendable character which could come through either party. Trump however managed to "steal" (so to speak) the election because they underestimated his supporters. This time they made sure he was defeated through fraud (we have already covered that). If he overturns that, then they loose control of America except through the economy and other big business, like Facebook, Microsoft, google, apple, big pharma, etc, which they will then use, or shut down, to try to take down the economy which is intended to take down Trump. As bankers, they will also, especially, endeavor to overthrow the economy through all the inflation and economic ups and downs which is aggravated by the virus. Fortunately, I think Trump is going to reform the Federal Reserve and go back to the gold standard so that America will be immune to these upheavals. They cannot beat America militarily if they do not control the military. So they will use underground means. Remember "they" are not a huge amount of people, just a few super wealthy individuals who try to control the world through corrupt people who would not expose "them" because then they would lose all the money that they can make, not to mention squealers don't last long. "They" allowed America to be the strongest nation on earth to serve as a police force for the rest of the world to assist and enforce their agenda. Which was why America got involved in a whole bunch of wars and operations even after the USSR was defeated. Now, America is about to mutiny against that role, but America still retains the military power that it was allowed to have. Hence, "they" must move cautiously. As long as Trump is in office, "they" do not control America because they have no proxy in office.

Does that make more sense?
----
載入中...
載入中...
22.11.2020 - 01:03
 Witch-Doctor (版主)
作者: Lord Aragorn, 21.11.2020 at 23:06

Sources

The answer to this is that they do not control things directly but through proxies (generally people they can corrupt or are already corrupted, Hillary, Obama, Bush, Biden, etc). The Presidency was like a corporate executive position that they would fill with a bendable character which could come through either party. Trump however managed to "steal" (so to speak) the election because they underestimated his supporters. This time they made sure he was defeated through fraud (we have already covered that). If he overturns that, then they loose control of America except through the economy and other big business, like Facebook, Microsoft, google, apple, big pharma, etc, which they will then use, or shut down, to try to take down the economy which is intended to take down Trump. As bankers, they will also, especially, endeavor to overthrow the economy through all the inflation and economic ups and downs which is aggravated by the virus. Fortunately, I think Trump is going to reform the Federal Reserve and go back to the gold standard so that America will be immune to these upheavals. They cannot beat America militarily if they do not control the military. So they will use underground means. Remember "they" are not a huge amount of people, just a few super wealthy individuals who try to control the world through corrupt people who would not expose "them" because then they would lose all the money that they can make, not to mention squealers don't last long. "They" allowed America to be the strongest nation on earth to serve as a police force for the rest of the world to assist and enforce their agenda. Which was why America got involved in a whole bunch of wars and operations even after the USSR was defeated. Now, America is about to mutiny against that role, but America still retains the military power that it was allowed to have. Hence, "they" must move cautiously. As long as Trump is in office, "they" do not control America because they have no proxy in office.

You are literally supporting a "billionaire" to be the president of the USA and you're going on a rant about corporations controlling the country.
載入中...
載入中...
22.11.2020 - 13:26
作者: Lord Aragorn, 21.11.2020 at 23:06

No, actually, it makes less sense. Are 'they' gods or are they retarded squirrels? Apparently, they're both at the same time.

Personally, I prefer my villains to be more than just 'the bad guy'. Doofenshmirtz is a good example -- He does 'horrible' things(that aren't always all that bad) for two main purposes: petty revenge and getting someone(in particular Perry the Platypus) to pay attention to him. Perry can't talk, and therefore doesn't berate him like literally everyone else he meets. So he bonds with Perry, because getting his things blown up and getting punched in the face daily hurts less then what he's been through.

However 'they' in this case have a 'goal' -- control America, which I guess makes sense as a goal -- and methods: they're vastly more secretive than any other organization in the history of humanity. I mean, the KKK was largely defamed by one guy who fed their secrets to a Superman radio show host, and there are online groups such as the Reddit Bureau of Investigation that can uncover ENTIRE EPISODES of TV shows from the sole details of some MEMORIES three guys had from when they were six.

So their secrecy levels means that 'they' are either super brilliant God tier 500 IQ geniuses, or they don't exist. To be able to be that secretive, they either need to have Ctrl-Alt-Delete power(or, for a different reference, SCP Foundation amnestics or the little brain flasher from Men in Black), need to be able to predict the future, or need to be able to monitor everything, period. So there would be literally no way to 'get the jump' on them and elect Trump -- they'd know FAR before he won. In fact, they would have been able to give him a golfing accident years ago.

So we're at this point where, if they exist then they're super brilliant and wouldn't have let Trump win. The fact that Trump won once either means that they really don't exist.... or Trump winning was part of their plan.

With the power they would need to control literally the entire internet plus almost a billion people, there is no way they could have underestimated Trump, and there is no way they would not have been able to make him permanently disappear.

You're selling two different stories here. Are they gods or not? So far, it seems to me like you've been reading too many badly written fantasies.
----
Toast makes me very sad.
載入中...
載入中...
23.11.2020 - 07:51

Trump 4 more years

This is a deep fried photo of Cuba Gooding Jr. being arrested.
----
Repeal and Replace
載入中...
載入中...
25.11.2020 - 12:41
作者: zamroc8, 23.11.2020 at 07:51

Trump 4 more years

This is a deep fried photo of Cuba Gooding Jr. being arrested.

That man, he just likes the photoshoot. He does not care that he is in trouble. He likes the attention.

Or at least that's what it looks like to me. He got a nice smile.
----
Toast makes me very sad.
載入中...
載入中...
02.12.2020 - 12:52
Can someone recap if Donald Trump has a realistic chance of getting at least 1 state overturned, or are the legal inquiries going nowhere? Maybe someone if closely following the legal battles...
----
I misbehaved. I will change and stop insulting other players and initiating conflicts. I apologize once again.
載入中...
載入中...
09.12.2020 - 09:16
作者: I am sorry Croat, 02.12.2020 at 12:52

Can someone recap if Donald Trump has a realistic chance of getting at least 1 state overturned, or are the legal inquiries going nowhere? Maybe someone if closely following the legal battles...

After looking at all the evidence I've been shown(I haven't been following the cases closely, but people have thrown evidence at me), I have seen exactly nothing that would say anything more than 'a few fake votes were probably submitted, but not enough to swing the election in any way'
----
Toast makes me very sad.
載入中...
載入中...
09.12.2020 - 12:18
 Zoe
作者: TriusMalarky, 09.12.2020 at 09:16

作者: I am sorry Croat, 02.12.2020 at 12:52

After looking at all the evidence I've been shown(I haven't been following the cases closely, but people have thrown evidence at me), I have seen exactly nothing that would say anything more than 'a few fake votes were probably submitted, but not enough to swing the election in any way'

lol, good luck overturning 38 electoral votes to win. That's an entire Texas for you.
----
載入中...
載入中...
15.12.2020 - 13:11
作者: Fatcheek, 04.11.2020 at 06:57

Trump gonna win, no doubt

Bump
----
hi
載入中...
載入中...
15.12.2020 - 13:37
作者: soft goth avery, 15.12.2020 at 13:11

作者: Fatcheek, 04.11.2020 at 06:57

Trump gonna win, no doubt

Bump

fuck, I'll need russians to win now
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
載入中...
載入中...
17.12.2020 - 06:58
 temp
作者: Lord Aragorn, 14.11.2020 at 00:26

作者: temp, 12.11.2020 at 12:29

作者: Lord Aragorn, 11.11.2020 at 21:21

I predict California to flip before the middle of December...Go ahead and roast me lol

We will see if I am right

Use your brain lmao. You're embarrassing your conspiracy theorist Republicans.

We'll see. Sidney Powell is going all in. She says she will release the Kraken. It's coming

It's December 17th and California is Biden's. Good job embarrassing yourself and your conspiracy theorist Republicans.
----

載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!