獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 1   誰瀏覽過: 29 users
18.09.2020 - 13:48
New Game Starting Now

World at War X Release.4

https://atwar-game.com/games/?link=6697118338

1. New Game:

The game features 13 countries including: NATO, PRC, UAE, USA, USAS , USSR, ANZAC (Australia), CSAS (Coalition of South African States), India, Japan, Persia, SSAL (Sub-Saharan African League) and USM (United States of Mexico). Each of the 13 countries is made up of multiple territories. For example, ANZAC includes both Australia and New Zealand. Six (6) of the countries, NATO, PRC, UAE, USA, USAS and USSR, have a higher number of resources and more powerful units than do the other seven (7) countries..

All unit costs are based on a formula that incorporates the unit's attack strength, defence strength, movement allowance and where applicable transport capability. For example, units with high attack and defence strengths, like tanks, cost proportionally more than units with low attack and defence strengths like infantry.

2. Bugs:

If you run into an error or inconsistency in the game, please send me a message specifying the error. There is a known bug with the map editor. The Malaysian peninsula looks like land but acts like water. The work around is to treat Kuala Lumpur as an island port and the Malaysian peninsula as water navigable by ships.

3. Turn One (1) Protocol:

Please do not move units outside of your home country on turn one (1). Player's who move units outside of their home country on turn one (1) will be required to either forfeit a turn or the game. Repeat violations will result in the player not being invited to future games.

4. Other Stuff:

• Players with a rank of zero (0) to four (4) will no longer receive a weekly game invitation.
• Players are automatically removed from the player list after 30 days of atWar inactivity.
• If you wish to be removed from the player list, send me a request. You will be permanently removed.
• Players who are removed from the player list will not receive an invitation to future games. This is the only way to track those players who want to be invited to games versus those who don't.

Good luck to all...

Commodus, World at War Game Admin
----
"Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds..."
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!