‹‹ 返回 Bugs
獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 7   誰瀏覽過: 57 users
13.08.2020 - 05:03
Since last night I have been trying to have a normal game, but I cannot when I go to atwar it asks me for a security verification to confirm that I am not a robot, which is a nuisance because I cannot refresh my games yesterday I lost several duels playing Against flame and pasha I even sent photos to flame's personal instagram because I can't make screenshots. If someone can help me with this, I will be very grateful.
載入中...
載入中...
13.08.2020 - 05:13
----

載入中...
載入中...
13.08.2020 - 06:33
 Dave (管理員)
It's probably CloudFlare. Nothing we can do about it, we need it to prevent certain kids from DDOS-ing atWar.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

載入中...
載入中...
13.08.2020 - 07:50
作者: Dave, 13.08.2020 at 06:33

It's probably CloudFlare. Nothing we can do about it, we need it to prevent certain kids from DDOS-ing atWar.
So you mean friend Dave that every time I refresh the game that will happen to me? then I will have to leave atwar if it continues so it cannot be played nor can I see the units when I am playing it just gives me the name but I cannot see the units what type they are etc
載入中...
載入中...
13.08.2020 - 09:09
 Dave (管理員)
作者: Dominicano, 13.08.2020 at 07:50

作者: Dave, 13.08.2020 at 06:33

So you mean friend Dave that every time I refresh the game that will happen to me? then I will have to leave atwar if it continues so it cannot be played nor can I see the units when I am playing it just gives me the name but I cannot see the units what type they are etc

Honestly I have no idea. Personally it never happens to me unless I'm on a VPN. CloudFlare has their own ways of determining when to send captchas, I can't really control it, but I've noticed VPNs seem to trigger them.

Are you using a VPN? If so maybe try without it...
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

載入中...
載入中...
13.08.2020 - 09:13
What is vpn?

I don't know what the hell is going on, everything was fine and since last night I began to fail
載入中...
載入中...
13.08.2020 - 09:32
Its probably the new pfp then
----
Meso
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!