獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 32   誰瀏覽過: 196 users
05.05.2020 - 03:13
Last Updated: May 9th, 2020.

Description:
  • New World Order is a roleplay map that focuses on diplomacy as well as brute force and wars. It is inspired heavily by NWE and is meant to somehow replace it, being a modernized version of the map. The playable sides are the strongest 18 world powers based on GFP + a UN Side and a "Terror, Mobsters and Gangs" Side.

• The map economy is decentralized, meaning all playable scenario sides have their main income stored in UN's HQ, which allows for "sanctions" roleplay where as UN can take a side's main income for 3 turns as punishment by a majority vote of the players (No Veto Power). (Only centralized income side is terror). Update: Now only 75% of the economy is decentralized

• All neutrals have a normal income, meaning you can take more neutral gas, oil, diamond and other resources as well as neutral countries to ensure that you survive sanctions if they do happen.

• All scenario sides economies are based on real data (Relatively to other sides), meaning China and USA are richer than countries like Russia, however Russia's economy is multiplied by a certain factor to ensure game balance.

• The number of available reinforcements per side is also based on real life size of armies, with a few buffs to countries that have smaller armies yet are part of the strongest nations.

• The map includes scenario events until T15, mainly affecting Terror side. Read them carefully as Terror is ruthless if you are not prepared.

• The map includes the unique concept of "Warheads" instead of just missiles, meaning now you can either use Missile or Bombers as a transport for bombs/warheads, this allow for strategic bombers to be essential units.

• Space program which allows the creation of satellite units is only available to countries with real life space programmes with launch capability.

• Aircraft carriers (referred to as [Naval Carriers] in the map since airplanes are not transportable in atwar right now) are produced via a low reinforcement country named Carrier Factory (1 per reinf round) to avoid mass producing them (except UN). Carriers are only available to countries that posses them in real life and the number of carriers buildable depends on how many the scenario side posses in real life. (For example USA side has 7 different cities to build carriers form, China has 2, and the rest of powers with carriers only have 1).

• Same note about carriers applies to Nuke Silos, Russia and USA have much more than other sides, no more nukes for everyone from the previous maps.

• Some scenario sides with space empty in their land have a roleplay City labelled "Embassy" it can offer its allies as a military base or just diplomacy roleplay base.

• All units, figures, even generals pictures and data are based on real life data with the exception of Terror side.

• All scenario sides with oversears military bases have those bases available to them here as well based on this list: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_with_overseas_military_bases

• The map includes buildings such as Defensive ones (S400, Patriot...etc), Bank building (Ministry of Finance) and reinforcement building (Training Camp)

• While defence systems may seem OP, they are not. They do not get any defence bonuses against land units and they have a weakness of (-100 Defence) against a unit called "Spy" that is roleplayed as sabotaging those units. If you attack it with 100 bombers and your stack dies it means you play it wrong, no one sends planes to "anti aircraft defences", send land units or better yet as few as 5 spies.

Meanwhile, the map's website will have full documentation, changelog and a form to report scenario rulebreakers, here: https://sites.google.com/view/nwo6

Also looking for volunteers to help with the documentation, hit me up if you're interested.

Changelog for lazy ones who won't open the website.

• 載入中...
    載入中...
    05.05.2020 - 04:04
    Honestly man I think it's better you create the map from scratch, A lot of the borders, reinforcements, incomes and even the units weren't actually based off of any factual information and was just made because I thought they looked cool or was bias towards one nation. It's true a lot of people have attempted reworking the map since I let people clone it but I've really not seen a whole lot change to make it any better or different considering I kind of fucked it up by setting a random standard that made no sense except to me. It'll be far more rewarding if you built a map from scratch or at least started with the standard world map and went from there. Either way it's nice to see you reviving a dead scene, I hope the standard improves drastically and isn't cucked like other peoples attempts at fixing the mistakes I left RP with
    ----
    Lest we forget
    Moja Bosna Ponosna
    載入中...
    載入中...
    05.05.2020 - 04:09
    作者: Augustus Caesar, 05.05.2020 at 04:04

Honestly man I think it's better you create the map from scratch, A lot of the borders, reinforcements, incomes and even the units weren't actually based off of any factual information and was just made because I thought they looked cool or was bias towards one nation. It's true a lot of people have attempted reworking the map since I let people clone it but I've really not seen a whole lot change to make it any better or different considering I kind of fucked it up by setting a random standard that made no sense except to me. It'll be far more rewarding if you built a map from scratch or at least started with the standard world map and went from there. Either way it's nice to see you reviving a dead scene, I hope the standard improves drastically and isn't cucked like other peoples attempts at fixing the mistakes I left RP with

I haven't cloned NWE, NWE itself is a clone of Adolphin's realism which is based on a map called "Copy of RP" by death1812.

I cloned the borders from a map called "Copy of RP" by death1812 but all the units, all the scenario side incomes and every thing else, including the background was redone from scratch.

Only neutral countries retain the income given in the original map by death1812.

I'd like you to check it out and let me know afterwards!
    載入中...
    載入中...
    05.05.2020 - 04:16
    作者: YWard, 05.05.2020 at 04:09

These are all clones of an original RP map I made, hence how I mentioned how there are so many mistakes. My point is that you will put in all this effort reworking the map where it would have been easier starting from scratch. I looked at the map and it really does look identical to the version I gave to everyone. I wish you luck but I just think you'd be better off making something new.
    ----
    Lest we forget
    Moja Bosna Ponosna
    載入中...
    載入中...
    05.05.2020 - 04:20
    作者: Augustus Caesar, 05.05.2020 at 04:16

作者: YWard, 05.05.2020 at 04:09

These are all clones of an original RP map I made, hence how I mentioned how there are so many mistakes. My point is that you will put in all this effort reworking the map where it would have been easier starting from scratch. I looked at the map and it really does look identical to the version I gave to everyone. I wish you luck but I just think you'd be better off making something new.

Borders are indeed identical but reinforcements, economy and units for playable sides isn't.

Anyhow thank you so much for the advice, I'll make sure to redo all neutrals in upcoming updates to the map as I'm updating it twice a week based on feedback like yours.

I do not see the need to redo borders though, not in HTML editor though as it's not stable enough for that level of details and if Silverlight disconnected while I was creating in silverlight, map will convert to HTML and again, doing borders in HTML editor is really not something production ready, the beta tag up there is accurate.
    載入中...
    載入中...
    05.05.2020 - 04:48
    作者: YWard, 05.05.2020 at 04:20

I gotta be honest with you bro, I went through and it really is a near identical clone of my old map, unit values are the same, same borders, same reinforcements, same income, same units and even same pictures for everything. The reason I'm saying you should start from scratch is I literally just done everything on that map with near no actual factual research and basically just added what i thought looked cool and made things overpowered because of a personal bias. You'd accomplish so much more by starting from scratch trust me, I really messed that map up with the standard I set.
    ----
    Lest we forget
    Moja Bosna Ponosna
    載入中...
    載入中...
    05.05.2020 - 05:35
    作者: Augustus Caesar, 05.05.2020 at 04:48

作者: YWard, 05.05.2020 at 04:20

I gotta be honest with you bro, I went through and it really is a near identical clone of my old map, unit values are the same, same borders, same reinforcements, same income, same units and even same pictures for everything. The reason I'm saying you should start from scratch is I literally just done everything on that map with near no actual factual research and basically just added what i thought looked cool and made things overpowered because of a personal bias. You'd accomplish so much more by starting from scratch trust me, I really messed that map up with the standard I set.

Not a single unit was taken from any old map.

-Units and where they are buildable are done through wikipedia (to know which units are used by which countries), if you actually checked the units you'd see that some units exist 2 times or more just because the defautl atwar limit for the number of countries that can have a unit (70) was not enough to give it to all the real countries that actually own it.
    -If you checked the map you'd know you statement about economy is terribly wrong, all sides incomes are located in greenland while the actual countries have 0 income, and the greenland income is based on real life economy sizes relative to other sides.
    -Not a single city in a playable country has the same reinf as the map which borders were used, only neutral sides remain default reinforcements. Playable side reinf is based on real life army sizes, and sides relatively have real life relative size armies.
    -Nothing is cool nor overpowered nor biased, everything is based on real life data based on GlobalFirePower, Mundi and other military sources and the map is perfectly balanced, and properly powered according to GlobalFirePower ranking, so the higher up the country in that rank, the stronger. Now differences between something like Sukhoi Su300 and 300mmk isn't real based on real data as the different is trival, same goes between abram variants. In my map newer variants are given slightly higher stats, again all relatively comprable to a list of strongest tanks/planes/...etc in real life.
    -All units are unique and created from scratch, you do not own the copyright on Abrams or F16...etc, those are real life units that will always be used when making real life based map, all the values for attack and defence, hp, image and even prices have been manually done.

I was answering your comments before as I genuinely thought you actually checked that map and had legitimate feedback but it seems you're just attacking the map without checking it because you had a similar map before which failed since I have never seen a roleplay map of this kind with your name on it. You may have some good intentions with your comments but most of what I see is rushed judgement without actually checking the actual map just because you glimpsed the world NWE.

You also haven't even read the thread since my answers are already covered in it and I'm basically repeating myself in each reply.

You don't like my map? Make something better! Give the community options.

Notes to others reading this: I'm open to feedback and will always change stuff when u suggest it like I've done in the past week with more than 8 edits according to your feedback, my reply here is directed at Roma only and shouldn't make you hesitant about giving feedback <3
    載入中...
    載入中...
    05.05.2020 - 07:40
    作者: YWard, 05.05.2020 at 05:35

I don't think you're getting my point man, What I'm, trying to say is that this map is identical to the original that I let people clone. The problem with this is that every single thing about it wasn't based on any real factual information, I literally just made up all stats, all income and reinforcements. I went on your map and looked at everything and believe me I'd know if there were changes as I spent hours making that map but I really found only a few changes. I'm trying to get you to do some research and actually fix the mistakes I made.
    ----
    Lest we forget
    Moja Bosna Ponosna
    載入中...
    載入中...
    05.05.2020 - 09:06
    作者: Augustus Caesar, 05.05.2020 at 07:40

作者: YWard, 05.05.2020 at 05:35

I don't think you're getting my point man, What I'm, trying to say is that this map is identical to the original that I let people clone. The problem with this is that every single thing about it wasn't based on any real factual information, I literally just made up all stats, all income and reinforcements. I went on your map and looked at everything and believe me I'd know if there were changes as I spent hours making that map but I really found only a few changes. I'm trying to get you to do some research and actually fix the mistakes I made.

If your point is for me to improve upon the map, that is already being done with every new update, a changelog is also kept in the website in the OP.

If you have specific suggestion to include in the next release, please do let me know.
    載入中...
    載入中...
    05.05.2020 - 10:16
    It's a Great map bro..
    But I don't think China has capability of producing 2 naval carriers at a time. India has 2 carriers and is about to commission a 3rd one.I think UK can have 2 carrier factories
    載入中...
    載入中...
    05.05.2020 - 10:40
    作者: Triger303, 05.05.2020 at 10:16

It's a Great map bro..
    But I don't think China has capability of producing 2 naval carriers at a time. India has 2 carriers and is about to commission a 3rd one.I think UK can have 2 carrier factories

Thank you! The data (including the carrier models) is based of this article from wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_carriers#List_of_all_aircraft_carriers

Only in service ones are counted, those that are being upgraded or in reserve do not count.

According to this, India has only one and 2nd ended service in 2017.

Same goes for UK, only one.

I'm trying to base most units on real life data, if you have a link with more up to date data, let me know I'll update it right away!
    載入中...
    載入中...
    05.05.2020 - 16:46
     Alex
    ah yes what the atwar community was lacking are NWE maps
    ----
    Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
    載入中...
    載入中...
    05.05.2020 - 17:20
    作者: Alex, 05.05.2020 at 16:46

ah yes what the atwar community was lacking are NWE maps

precisely. All of our problems shall be fixed now that NWE maps are coming back. Hurray!
    ----
    載入中...
    載入中...
    05.05.2020 - 19:04
    作者: YWard, 05.05.2020 at 09:06

If your point is for me to improve upon the map, that is already being done with every new update, a changelog is also kept in the website in the OP.

If you have specific suggestion to include in the next release, please do let me know.

Everything man, I'm not sure how many times I can say it but nearly everything on that map besides the names and some of the photos aren't based off of any factual information. Even a lot of the photos I had added aren't actually for the right units. I'm not saying you need to improve upon the map, I'm trying to suggest you need to rework the entire thing as it's a big mess that I should have corrected long ago.
    ----
    Lest we forget
    Moja Bosna Ponosna
    載入中...
    載入中...
    05.05.2020 - 23:29
    作者: Augustus Caesar, 05.05.2020 at 19:04

Everything man, I'm not sure how many times I can say it but nearly everything on that map besides the names and some of the photos aren't based off of any factual information. Even a lot of the photos I had added aren't actually for the right units. I'm not saying you need to improve upon the map, I'm trying to suggest you need to rework the entire thing as it's a big mess that I should have corrected long ago.

You persistence to repeat yourself without giving any valid argument is amazing.
    Please stop replying. If you're mad you don't have a map as good as this, go create one yourself, I won't recreate something for you just because you lack the skill to do it.
    You have to work on your wishes yourself.

I'm yet to see any good/popular map created by you and here you are lecturing me. Thanks for passing by, now be gone. I ran out of patience to handle those bratty comments.

Go play Europe+ 10k or 3v3, you're obviously not a RP or scenario player and won't comprehend the complexity of such map. My replies to you are a waste of my energy.
    載入中...
    載入中...
    05.05.2020 - 23:31
    This is a really good map. i will play this map with my friends. good work!
    載入中...
    載入中...
    05.05.2020 - 23:34
    作者: gothboy, 05.05.2020 at 23:31

This is a really good map. i will play this map with my friends. good work!

Thank you for the support! Let me know if you have any suggestions or if you find any bugs!
    載入中...
    載入中...
    06.05.2020 - 00:00
    作者: YWard, 05.05.2020 at 23:29

I'm literally trying to help you, my valid argument is I'M THE ORIGINAL CREATOR OF THIS MAP, I ALLOWED PEOPLE TO CLONE WHICH WHERE YOU HAVE GOTTEN YOURS FROM. That is what I am trying to tell you, I know every detail about that map and I'm trying to ask you to fix the mistakes I made in it. At no point was I trying to lecture you, you just kept failing to see the points I was making. It is a good map but I think you need to rework the units, incomes and reinforcements as none of it was ever based off of factual information because I MADE IT ALL RANDOMLY OUT OF PERSONAL BIAS AND NO RESEARCH. I was a scenario and roleplayer before I played 3v3's. Just read what I say carefully, if you have any questions about why things are the way they are on that map just personally message me.
    ----
    Lest we forget
    Moja Bosna Ponosna
    載入中...
    載入中...
    06.05.2020 - 09:46

You persistence to repeat yourself without giving any valid argument is amazing.
    Please stop replying. If you're mad you don't have a map as good as this, go create one yourself, I won't recreate something for you just because you lack the skill to do it.

I'm yet to see any good/popular map created by you and here you are lecturing me. Thanks for passing by, now be gone. I ran out of patience to handle those bratty comments.

Go play Europe+ 10k or 3v3, you're obviously not a RP or scenario player and won't comprehend the complexity of such map. My replies to you are a waste of my energy.

Playing 3v3s or Europe+ 10ks doesn't make you dumb. Most of the players play EU+ 10k and 3v3 players world maps which last up to turn 51 and usually have a lot of units involved including moves, there is no complexity to comprehend on any atwar map smh, nobody even said your map was shit, I like it tbh.

ps: add serbia? :3
    ----

載入中...
    載入中...
    06.05.2020 - 11:15
    作者: Step Bro, 06.05.2020 at 09:46

Playing 3v3s or Europe+ 10ks doesn't make you dumb. Most of the players play EU+ 10k and 3v3 players world maps which last up to turn 51 and usually have a lot of units involved including moves, there is no complexity to comprehend on any atwar map smh, nobody even said your map was shit, I like it tbh.

ps: add serbia? :3

No offence meant to any other players, Karlo, I'm just answering Invicta as you noticed his approach is a bit aggressive and my reply was directed at him only, I do play world map most of the time as well and I suck at Europe games since I'm a MOS player
    And I'm happy you played a couple of times and will definitely improve upon feedback for players such as yourself! I'll even consdier Invicta's feedback about neutral counties income/reinf and adjust it a bit.
    Also I'll definitely add some more sides when the map editor allows it, for now we're limited by the 20 sides sadly
    載入中...
    載入中...
    06.05.2020 - 14:10
     temp
    作者: YWard, 05.05.2020 at 03:13

Your the dude that spams marines, disgusting.
    ----

載入中...
    載入中...
    06.05.2020 - 15:20
    作者: temp, 06.05.2020 at 14:10

----
    Meso
    載入中...
    載入中...
    07.05.2020 - 01:53
    作者: temp, 06.05.2020 at 14:10

作者: YWard, 05.05.2020 at 03:13

Guilty!
    載入中...
    載入中...
    07.05.2020 - 03:06
    Map updated again, changelog posted in the topics for those who won't open the website.
    載入中...
    載入中...
    08.05.2020 - 18:47
    V7.0 is to be released within 3 days, most likely korea is gonna be replaced with spain as a playable side, 50+ units are to be added, alot of balances changes as well as a few tweaks to scenario events.

Let me know if you have any other suggestions.
    載入中...
    載入中...
    09.05.2020 - 06:35
    作者: YWard, 08.05.2020 at 18:47

V7.0 is to be released within 3 days, most likely korea is gonna be replaced with spain as a playable side, 50+ units are to be added, alot of balances changes as well as a few tweaks to scenario events.

That sounds great! A great direction
    ----

載入中...
    載入中...
    09.05.2020 - 10:53
    Can Atwar servers handle RP maps with 20 players? Are the servers improved?

+1 for update
    ----
    Sorry for my English! I do my best!
    載入中...
    載入中...
    09.05.2020 - 13:52
    作者: Professor Adog, 09.05.2020 at 06:35

作者: YWard, 08.05.2020 at 18:47

That sounds great! A great direction

Thank you for the continued support!
    載入中...
    載入中...
    09.05.2020 - 13:53
    作者: DioVi, 09.05.2020 at 10:53

Can Atwar servers handle RP maps with 20 players? Are the servers improved?

+1 for update

It works fine as far as I can tell, only lag you get is when moving very long range units, i.e. ICBM
    Thank you for the support!
    載入中...
    載入中...
    11.05.2020 - 16:12
    I for one missed NWE and RP so much. I'm glad you made this.
    i love it #rp for lyfe.
    載入中...
    載入中...
    atWar

About Us
    Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!