獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 36   誰瀏覽過: 126 users

原發表

發表從 Fatcheek, 12.04.2020 - 22:54
Sadness... it's more inactive than ever lol
15.04.2020 - 17:41
作者: Estus, 15.04.2020 at 01:26

作者: SyrianDevil, 14.04.2020 at 15:49

the good thing is that only uk and france are the broken stuffs in ww1 so you can rework it with like 20minutes just deleting uk and france then putting them again replicating the same events

20 minutes? That can take 2 hours, probably more.

deleting uk and france and putting them again picking their main capital as first pick and putting the same events would take 2hour?
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
載入中...
載入中...
15.04.2020 - 18:26
作者: SyrianDevil, 15.04.2020 at 17:41

作者: Estus, 15.04.2020 at 01:26

作者: SyrianDevil, 14.04.2020 at 15:49

the good thing is that only uk and france are the broken stuffs in ww1 so you can rework it with like 20minutes just deleting uk and france then putting them again replicating the same events

20 minutes? That can take 2 hours, probably more.

deleting uk and france and putting them again picking their main capital as first pick and putting the same events would take 2hour?

Yes, it ain't a complex process, but laborious.
載入中...
載入中...
17.04.2020 - 00:05

Is this a leftover or a no-go zone?
載入中...
載入中...
18.04.2020 - 16:57
Its not simply removing the regions and re-adding them I could do that in like an hour, its a silverlight scenario. I can't even edit it anymore its all messed up, only Dave can with the underlying code but he still isn't as you can see or honestly he just can't, which is fine I guess honestly I just want to know.
I am slowly remaking the entire scenario instead now which is gonna take hours

@Estus that is going to be for the html scenario because land events cant spawn in the sea in html scenario editor, even in naval trans (unless I am missing something). The troops will spawn there and then players will have to move them onto trans. Really on the whole, html editor is far inferior
載入中...
載入中...
19.04.2020 - 02:45
@Aetius, are you able to access the scenario via Internet Explorer? I believe Silverlight still runs on that Ol' Reliable, it's what I made Nakarsia on.
----
https://prnt.sc/W3aEpwbpEwEU
載入中...
載入中...
19.04.2020 - 04:15
 Zoe
作者: Aetius, 18.04.2020 at 16:57

Its not simply removing the regions and re-adding them I could do that in like an hour, its a silverlight scenario. I can't even edit it anymore its all messed up, only Dave can with the underlying code but he still isn't as you can see or honestly he just can't, which is fine I guess honestly I just want to know.
I am slowly remaking the entire scenario instead now which is gonna take hours

@Estus that is going to be for the html scenario because land events cant spawn in the sea in html scenario editor, even in naval trans (unless I am missing something). The troops will spawn there and then players will have to move them onto trans. Really on the whole, html editor is far inferior

How many countries are bugged on HTML by now? I bet alot...
----
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!