獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 18   誰瀏覽過: 140 users
27.01.2020 - 13:58
 Dave (管理員)
Hi guys,

As many of you have witnessed this couple last months, a peak of activity has been noticed from a coalition of players, named Apple.

Many reports have been addressed to the mod team, both in pr and via the classical procedure, about suspicions that this clan was actually hacking, ghosting and allowing permanently banned players to participate in the current season.

After a first identification of the player Xbugs, hidden behind the profile 0.0, that clan was under watch. Suspicious activity was quickly identified, for example after 90 days of inactivity, Alex/Tophats2, a scenario player, became suddenly obsessed with competitive and reached the first place in elo duel season.

It took us time to make a clear position about it, since it was involving a supporter, Crow, who was firmly denying that the players tophats2 was indeed bugs, and the other players, basickp and Steve jobs were ghosts.

We didn't want to make a quick decision based on insufficient evidence and publicly contradict a supporter.

After several procedures we've reached the present conclusion, which lead us to take the following decision:

- Tophats2, Steve jobs and Basickp have been identified as shared accounts by several permanently banned players; therefore their duel record is gonna be removed as well, which will create another slight elo shift;

- Crow, who was given many chances to admit the truth but kept denying and even made public topics, can no longer be part of the staff, and will be demoted from his supporter status, cause the evidence tends to show that he couldn't ignore the fact that bugs was ghosting, or other players and, even if he ignored, he didn't do the due diligence to clarify the situation. Furthermore, he's gonna be banned for 60 days;

- The coalition " Apple" will see his seasonal record erased.

Thanks to all the players who helped us to make the case, we'll answer the questions that you could have.

The Staff
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

載入中...
載入中...
27.01.2020 - 13:59
Rip another active clan
----

作者: Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
載入中...
載入中...
27.01.2020 - 15:02
Well done.
As someone who was included into this case and tried to help, I can say only hats down to the whole Admin and Mod team who are giving their best about solving all those cases and putting their time and effort for the better and healthier community
----

載入中...
載入中...
27.01.2020 - 15:58
Banning the shared accounts of banned players is a good thing but don't you think that a 60 day it's a little bit too much for turning a blind eye to ghosting? Like, resetting the ELO of the clan is the right decision but crow is a nice guy.
載入中...
載入中...
27.01.2020 - 16:01
 Sid (管理員)
作者: Tundy, 27.01.2020 at 15:58

Banning the shared accounts of banned players is a good thing but don't you think that a 60 day it's a little bit too much for turning a blind eye to ghosting? Like, resetting the ELO of the clan is the right decision but crow is a nice guy.

It was actual assisting, not just turning a blind eye. Crow helped bugs get into an account and lied to the staff saying it was his friend Alex.
載入中...
載入中...
27.01.2020 - 17:14
Dave and the mod team after making aw a better game

Props to Domo and Croat too. They fought bravely and hard to remove dog shits from this game.
----

載入中...
載入中...
27.01.2020 - 17:56
Wow
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
載入中...
載入中...
27.01.2020 - 18:49
 nutt
Wow
載入中...
載入中...
27.01.2020 - 18:55
50 mods on 5 competitive players D
K... no one wont break any rule but there will be so boring.

Boring = less players would play.
Bans = less players.

Less + less = zero.

First post upvoters... Mods, supporters and players which have only one dream and thats to become mods on this game.
Stop panicking guys... You wont get perma baned or demoted in case If you upvote some random player post, or skip to upvote every post said by some "stuff".

Zero tolerance is risky move, because atwar community is small. Cheaters deserve ban, but on how long it should depend of what they did and are they ready to help in fight against other abusers.

I do not support any cheater, but also repression here is to high atm. Every topic which one of the countless mods doesnt like, gets instantly teleported into archive. So if anyone doesnt think the same like running group, he cant say anything.

MP out, rest isnt my job, neither I have powers / motivation to deal with it.
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
載入中...
載入中...
27.01.2020 - 19:21
 4nic
2020 CWs/clans are madness, stay away from these guys
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

載入中...
載入中...
27.01.2020 - 20:17
If Crow apologizes to everyone he should get two-week ban
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
載入中...
載入中...
27.01.2020 - 23:43
I do not always agree with Mod team decisions, in fact, most of the time I disagree with moderators. But this sure is a well-done job by Mod team and Dave.
I have been personally involved in Crow's case for months now, Part of the community expressed the opinion that 60 day bad is way too long, but I am of an opinion that it should have been longer. I had screenshots of him suggesting me to use VPN 2 years ago, which VPN to use and him confirming that he always uses VPN services when playing AtWar. I had proofs on Skype of him confirming these things while we were in Mystics, but he deleted most of his messages in those groups.
----

載入中...
載入中...
28.01.2020 - 00:42
作者: Sid, 27.01.2020 at 16:01

作者: Tundy, 27.01.2020 at 15:58

It was actual assisting, not just turning a blind eye. Crow helped bugs get into an account and lied to the staff saying it was his friend Alex.

This, plus originally it was going to be a light punishment such as only a demotion from supporter status until evidence of direct involvement which made it a more severe punishment.
載入中...
載入中...
28.01.2020 - 13:13
作者: Red.Army, 28.01.2020 at 07:17

作者: Bisexual, 27.01.2020 at 23:43

I do not always agree with Mod team decisions, in fact, most of the time I disagree with moderators. But this sure is a well-done job by Mod team and Dave.
I have been personally involved in Crow's case for months now, Part of the community expressed the opinion that 60 day bad is way too long, but I am of an opinion that it should have been longer. I had screenshots of him suggesting me to use VPN 2 years ago, which VPN to use and him confirming that he always uses VPN services when playing AtWar. I had proofs on Skype of him confirming these things while we were in Mystics, but he deleted most of his messages in those groups.

You are a snake.

----

載入中...
載入中...
05.02.2020 - 07:39
I knew tophats2 was xbugs but never knew idiot casper shared acc with bugs
----

載入中...
載入中...
06.02.2020 - 15:49
Yo se tres players quiero premium, y mi tu. Mala problema esta: loco "mod" decide con no pregunta; mismo dictador; esta mala ---- que pasa??? con apple manzanitas---- esta decision esta mui bueno
載入中...
載入中...
06.02.2020 - 15:50
Jo think
載入中...
載入中...
08.02.2020 - 16:04
Message deleted by Dave. Reason: unleashed
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!