獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 3   誰瀏覽過: 24 users
30.12.2019 - 21:58
Hi,

In the map editor, when I enter the map I am working on:

I have the following problem: if I zoom out, or to about half the zoom potential, my borders are fine:

If I zoom just a little more, and up to the maximum zoom, my borders shift:

Any clue why? Is my map broken? This behaviour is reproducible in games, although it does not happen every time I log in.

Thanks

Edit: I realize I should have posted that in the "Maps/scenarios - bugs" section. If a mod has the power to transfer it, that would be awesome.
載入中...
載入中...
01.01.2020 - 08:25
Reupload the background image. Try to host it and see if the map borders are tilted in-game.

If they aren't tilted, give some time and it will be fixed after the reupload. If tilted, you'll have to adjust the borders, because your background image was too large.
載入中...
載入中...
01.01.2020 - 16:21
作者: Estus, 01.01.2020 at 08:25

Reupload the background image. Try to host it and see if the map borders are tilted in-game.

If they aren't tilted, give some time and it will be fixed after the reupload. If tilted, you'll have to adjust the borders, because your background image was too large.

Thanks I could try that. However, my background is an old image I found something like 5 years ago and now only on my long dead computer. Not sure I can find it again, i'll ask an admin if they could send it back to me
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!