獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 6   誰瀏覽過: 25 users
30.11.2019 - 09:31
Hi, I am making a map of Seville, size 8000x6000 and the background image is only shown without zooming. If I zoom everything turns black. How can i fix this?
----
Greetings to all.

Huachachi
載入中...
載入中...
30.11.2019 - 10:11
作者: Huachachi, 30.11.2019 at 09:31

Hi, I am making a map of Seville, size 8000x6000 and the background image is only shown without zooming. If I zoom everything turns black. How can i fix this?

Hi Huachachi,

I've had the bug occur for me a few times as well. It appears to be a cache error of some kind, you can see the same effect occur when changing your profile picture for instance. Nonetheless, my usual solution is saving the map (preferably 3-5 times to be on the safe side), and then exiting the map editor via the Leave icon in the top-right corner of the screen, rather than just simply closing the tab itself. Once I go back into the editor after that, typically the error has sorted itself out and the background image will remain constant at all zoom levels.

Let me know if this doesn't work out for you so we can discuss some other solutions.

Cheers!,

-Garde
載入中...
載入中...
30.11.2019 - 10:25
No, it does not work. Still not working when zooming. It also does not work when you make a specific type of unit that can only be recruited in the country that I have marked for that unit.
----
Greetings to all.

Huachachi
載入中...
載入中...
30.11.2019 - 18:15
The image resolution is too big, this happens when you change it AFTER uploading the image. With the size of 8000x6000 already on, reupload the background image and save the map.
載入中...
載入中...
05.12.2019 - 07:00
作者: Huachachi, 30.11.2019 at 10:25

No, it does not work. Still not working when zooming. It also does not work when you make a specific type of unit that can only be recruited in the country that I have marked for that unit.

Reupload.
Save.
Exit.
Clear cache.
Rejoin.
Profits.

Make sure its a jpeg.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
載入中...
載入中...
06.12.2019 - 02:40
I have changed the map size to 6000x3000 and now it works perfectly, In a time I will finish it. Thank you all.
----
Greetings to all.

Huachachi
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!