"No, your elephant sucks balls"
"Your donkey sucks balls"
"No, your elephant sucks balls"

Oh my....

Would it break up the federation?
Would it be better?
What do you think?
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
載入中...
載入中...
01.11.2019 - 17:23
Every time I've seen countries change it was for the wrose
----
Do you fear death? Do you fear that dark abyss? All your deeds laid bare. All your sins punished.
載入中...
載入中...
01.11.2019 - 18:18
When different parties come to power in Europe & Russia, complete road ahead, destiny and goal is changed. In USA whatever party wins, policies and goal remains the same
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
載入中...
載入中...
01.11.2019 - 19:37
If i live in USA i will vote for
Green Party of the United States (GPUS)
----
載入中...
載入中...
01.11.2019 - 20:00
So, anyone who says we should "abolish" the two-party system is either a retard, mentally disabled, or both.

The two-party system consists of one ruling party that controls legislation, but only marginally. There's another sizable party that has the potential to take over if the majority doesn't do its job. For a government to function, there needs to be a governing coalition (a majority). We see this in the UK, for example, when the Tories have to ally smaller parties to form a governing coalition. That's what a two-party system is. You might tell me: "you're retarded, Sean! The UK has multiple parties, doesn't it?" Well, let me tell you that you're fucking retarded and you're a worthless clown. It doesn't fucking matter how many parties there are, what matters it that there's a working majority and a working minority in government. In a truly multi-party system, there can't be a governing coalition. It's hard to think of a realistic example because it essentially describes a government that doesn't work. For instance, in 1860 Abraham Lincoln won with 40% of the vote split among several parties. This was a multi-party system, seeing how the government did not have a governing coalition. This led to the U.S. Civil War.

A "Republican" and a "Democrat" are no different from the "multiple parties" in the UK or elsewhere in Europe. There's literally no such thing as a "Republican platform." You'd have to be fucking retarded to suggest that Lindsey Graham and John Kasich have the same platform. During the American primaries, we choose among the Republicans and Democrats just as we would in a "multi-party" system in the UK. Just apply some logic, retards. It's just a bunch of over-lapping sub-parties put together.

Worthless fucking idiots, can any of you apply logic?
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!