獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 16   誰瀏覽過: 69 users
19.01.2019 - 04:47
I think it would be interesting if someone could make it, but balanced Humans,Andorians,Vulcans,Klingons,Romulans etc with their advantages and disadvantages
----
It's scary how many possible genocidal war lords play this game, and i could be one of them
載入中...
載入中...
25.01.2019 - 20:32
Their's already a few ST maps and another few scenarios to go with them. I'd make a new one but map editor is broke af.
載入中...
載入中...
25.01.2019 - 22:43
I'm making my own, space universe called hell's enigmatic galactic colonial, it features unique races and technology. The premise of the map is up to 20 races starting at the center of the universe near a anomaly known as the enigmatic cube, the goal of the map is to expand out towards the edge of the galaxy looking for forerunner technology that will allow you access to the cube and the secrets it holds, giving you unheard of technology that will allow you to unify the galaxy under your species.

Not exactly star trek but I definitely borrowed from it, and other space epics.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
載入中...
載入中...
01.03.2019 - 09:13
I would like to do a Star Trek scenario (TNG timeline) with balanced nations, but it's really hard to find a high resolution galaxy map based on the series.
載入中...
載入中...
06.03.2019 - 17:32
 brianwl (管理員)
Not a map maker but this one i could zoom in on and see clearly - probably too cluttered and busy, but it might work?

----

載入中...
載入中...
06.03.2019 - 17:43
Too bad Nifty isn't around. He'd have done it in a heartbeat.
載入中...
載入中...
12.03.2019 - 12:53
njab
帳戶已刪除
作者: Abraham, 06.03.2019 at 17:43

Does he have arrhythmia?
載入中...
載入中...
12.03.2019 - 13:02
作者: Guest, 12.03.2019 at 12:53

作者: Abraham, 06.03.2019 at 17:43

Does he have arrhythmia?

I don't know but hopefully not.
載入中...
載入中...
15.03.2019 - 21:59
Here is the scoop:

Based on the map showed by brianwl, I'm really willing to make a good Star Trek map for 20 players, with a simple unit scheme (generic main/secondary attack ships, generic main/secondary defense ships, generic space stations as fortifications, and a unique special unit for each of the 20 factions).

Some planets, specially for the minor factions, will have a few "special fortifications", like natural formations or hazards, to prevent bigger factions from rushing their capital.

Here's a very early stub for the scenario layout (consider only the named regions, the other ones will be integrated with other factions). Blank spaces will be filled with neutral territories.

https://prnt.sc/mykaxu

Smaller factions will have to rely more on events to win the game. While bigger factions will recquire more skills.
載入中...
載入中...
31.07.2019 - 17:12
作者: Estus, 15.03.2019 at 21:59

Here is the scoop:

Based on the map showed by brianwl, I'm really willing to make a good Star Trek map for 20 players, with a simple unit scheme (generic main/secondary attack ships, generic main/secondary defense ships, generic space stations as fortifications, and a unique special unit for each of the 20 factions).

Some planets, specially for the minor factions, will have a few "special fortifications", like natural formations or hazards, to prevent bigger factions from rushing their capital.

Here's a very early stub for the scenario layout (consider only the named regions, the other ones will be integrated with other factions). Blank spaces will be filled with neutral territories.

https://prnt.sc/mykaxu

Smaller factions will have to rely more on events to win the game. While bigger factions will recquire more skills.

This is what it looks like right now: https://prnt.sc/ompaqo
載入中...
載入中...
31.07.2019 - 17:33
 brianwl (管理員)
My Vulcan side says

My Betazoid side says:
----

載入中...
載入中...
02.08.2019 - 00:53
作者: brianwl, 31.07.2019 at 17:33

My Vulcan side says

My Betazoid side says:

載入中...
載入中...
02.08.2019 - 18:43
I'm really jelly you can even use mapmaker right now and I can't. = /

Would be working on a new ST map right now for several scenarios that cover most the eras.
載入中...
載入中...
06.08.2019 - 07:51
作者: Greyusurper, 02.08.2019 at 18:43

I'm really jelly you can even use mapmaker right now and I can't. = /

I'm in a constant fight against the editor.
載入中...
載入中...
28.01.2020 - 17:18
I'm getting close to finished, though the randos that stop in usually leave quickly. Possibly because it's very "Island Hopping" style and AtWar hates the navy.
載入中...
載入中...
08.02.2020 - 16:16
Message deleted by Dave. Reason: unleashed
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!