獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 44   誰瀏覽過: 89 users

原發表

發表從 gothboy, 28.12.2018 - 15:50
I think this is unfair for all the black players like me because it's our word and we should be able to say our word.

i say have a black tag for each profile. if u are black u get a black tag and u can say the n word. ain't that right nigga?

30.12.2018 - 16:27
作者: Khal.eesi, 30.12.2018 at 15:41

--

The fact that you're trying to argue the N word isn't offensive/racist is absurd. Personally it's not offensive to me, but if it's provocative to others and there is no benefit to anyone from using it, why use it?
History doesn't condone closet racism, so don't try and put the two together.
載入中...
載入中...
31.12.2018 - 05:34
 4nic
作者: Wheelo, 30.12.2018 at 16:27

作者: Khal.eesi, 30.12.2018 at 15:41

--

The fact that you're trying to argue the N word isn't offensive/racist is absurd. Personally it's not offensive to me, but if it's provocative to others and there is no benefit to anyone from using it, why use it?

You should look into stoicism, if you are a black guy and called nigger, the way you react to the word is entirely up to you, you dont need to show any tribalistic attitude about it, instead you could move on and take it as a grain of salt. Because guess what, you cant censor peoples thoughs and ideas, everything that isnt yourself is circumstance and its constantly changing, outside of your control.
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

載入中...
載入中...
01.01.2019 - 12:02
Very good comments in this topic, i'm proud of this community. Years of free debate molded you into critically thinking personalities

About the topic: it is about racist word, but to me, it is (again) west-centric. Why is this even an issue? I don't feel offended when someone use 'n word', maybe i feel offended when someone call me 'slav', why not ban that word as well? You won't because it is not offending you, you are not familiar with it, but you freely decide to ban a word that you're familiar with just because it is used in location you live. What about Asians and their cursewords? Where is the limit, when does it stop?

Harassing (not bullying, that's different terminology) is the problem here, not particular word, racism or hate(harassment IN-GAME, IN-MAP, not in room chat or global, but in game chat, no mods go there to check ever and i spoke about this 5 years ago when mods stopped doing it. Majority of players doesn't care for room chat or forum, they are playing games and they get harrassed there). Just take care of it and half the problems on this game will be solved.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
載入中...
載入中...
01.01.2019 - 14:38

Why limit my freedom of what I can say? If something offends someone, thats their fucking problem.
----

載入中...
載入中...
01.01.2019 - 16:02
I know. Funny how banning the n word actually started a race war, if nothing changed everything would be fine
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
載入中...
載入中...
01.01.2019 - 16:06
作者: Tirpitz406, 01.01.2019 at 14:38

Why limit my freedom of what I can say? If something offends someone, thats their fucking problem.

Exactly, if people say potatoe or paddy I don't care, ffs like everyone slags Lao because he's Irish wtf!
The famine was a horrible thing that happened to us, but I don't care if you call me a Potatoe. If you're offended by a word because someone said it on the internet, I don't think you should be on the internet.
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
載入中...
載入中...
01.01.2019 - 16:24
Hmm, nic, khal, tirpitz have made valid points against what I said. I don't think people should say it to a black person still, but you guys are probably right, it shouldn't be censored, freedom of speech can't have any expectations or limitations, whether we like what is being said or not.
Good discussion, thanks for the challenge.
載入中...
載入中...
01.01.2019 - 17:23
作者: Wheelo, 01.01.2019 at 16:24

[...] it shouldn't be censored, freedom of speech can't have any expectations or limitations, whether we like what is being said or not. [...]

I disagree. Freedom of speech shouldn't go at expense of other liberties.
----
載入中...
載入中...
01.01.2019 - 18:40
Does no one read anymore? It was never banned.
----

載入中...
載入中...
02.01.2019 - 06:03
作者: Columna Durruti, 01.01.2019 at 17:23

Not being offended is not a liberty.
----

載入中...
載入中...
02.01.2019 - 11:53
作者: Columna Durruti, 01.01.2019 at 17:23

作者: Wheelo, 01.01.2019 at 16:24

[...] it shouldn't be censored, freedom of speech can't have any expectations or limitations, whether we like what is being said or not. [...]

Very much agree. Although since we are not talking about language that incites violence, the only liberty being taken away is mine as you (not you specifically) are trying to control what is acceptable to say and what is not.
----
載入中...
載入中...
02.01.2019 - 11:54
作者: Sultan of Swing, 01.01.2019 at 18:40

Does no one read anymore? It was never banned.

Nobody really cares if it was banned or not
----
載入中...
載入中...
02.01.2019 - 13:06
Can we please stop pretending someone cares for your political opinion or that gestapo will be coming will come after you if you don't resist? If we had any damage ever done due to freedom of speech on the internet is idiots who got overattached to their racist online friends and started killing innocents to pass their message. It's not about focing a world view on you it's about basic propieties and personal experience. Just like you should'nt post picture of your junk on chat you should'nt at people entitlment for equal rights and capability to integrate based on their skin or heritage. When rappers used it it was ment to emphasize black history in context of sad life circumstances. the fact they have to try harder and that they managed to form friendship and social structures after all. Most people in our community just take advantage of that for racism and if they were'nt we would'nt end up where we are now.

And don't give me freedom of speech. Every little kid can cry about his rights being violated or his school teacher being a dictator. As much as bad driver will make the road look too dangerous a desperate bad troll will pretend to show other people stance only to reveal faction or the truth and to make it shound stupid. It really does'nt impress anyone anymore. Did I already mention school kids? Trolling is one of the risks you should be aware of when you are on the internet but this? Why should people tolerate it or leave the game because of you? Maybe people are trying so hard to be edgy and making fun of propieties because they feel helplessly weak and vulnerable and they need execuses to stay behind.
----

載入中...
載入中...
02.01.2019 - 16:51
Legend has it that if you dare say the n word

sid will mute you for 20 000 minutes
----
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!