This year marks the 10th anniversary of atWar, or as it was formerly known, Afterwind.
Naturally, there have been ups and downs along the way, but without any exaggeration it was an incredibly exciting journey for the both of us. Many things had changed since the inception of the game, it is very different now from 10 years ago, when it was still a simple proof of concept. Players had come and gone, but great many are still around today. And, as the years went by, our situation also changed, and it has come to a point where we were no longer able to dedicate the time needed to support the game, as we barely even had time to keep it afloat. We would like to thank our incredible moderators for their unconditional commitment to the game and for keeping things orderly through all these years. Our supporters, tournament organisers, journalists, radio DJs and ordinary players - you guys are simply amazing and we've been very privileged to have such a dedicated and passionate community. And Clovis - you know you're a star and I hope that you will continue contributing to the game development, your help so far has been invaluable.

But I'll stop rambling now, as there are far more important news to break. Indeed, there are very exciting times ahead for atWar! Please join us in giving a warm welcome to your new admin and Commander-in-chief: David. He is fully determined to turn this game around and to bring it back to its former glory! He's not your typical investor who bought this game just to suck the profits out of it - David really loves the concept of the game and believes he can make a much-needed difference to "make atWar great again" and we are fully confident that he could do this.

This will be our last official news post for atWar as we pass the reins to the new owner, who will no doubt give you full introduction and share his ideas and vision shortly. Long live and prosper, atWar!

Goodbye now and thanks for all the fish!
Amok and Ivan

|

留言 頁面 2 / 3

獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
留言: 116   誰瀏覽過: 1658 users
01.12.2018 - 12:00
Thank you Ivan and Amok for everything you've done to make and keep this amazing game alive
----
載入中...
載入中...
01.12.2018 - 12:02
Welcome david
----

>playing atwar:

Furthermore, I consider that NWE must be destroyed
載入中...
載入中...
01.12.2018 - 12:04
 Eph
Wow ok David spot-lights on you :^)
----
Your BOOOs mean nothing to me, I've seen what makes you cheer ..
載入中...
載入中...
01.12.2018 - 12:52
Very fun game glad to have been playing last 7 years almost. AW is too addicting hopefully it doesnt become even MORE addicting hehe
----
載入中...
載入中...
01.12.2018 - 12:53
 Amok (管理員)
載入中...
載入中...
01.12.2018 - 12:59
I've enjoyed this game like crazy, I expect great things Sr. David!

No pressure
載入中...
載入中...
01.12.2018 - 13:18
 Dave (管理員)
David here.

I'll do a proper post soon to introduce myself. For now I just wanted to say that I'm here, and I'm looking forward to getting to know all the regulars. I love the game and want to see it grow again just as you do. I have some ideas but also I'm looking forward to getting the community's input.

Amok and Ivan started something great here and I want to keep it going. I hope to be a good custodian of AW.

Anyway I'll post more soon but for now just keep playing the game like normal and have fun. I'll keep the servers running and try not to break anything!
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

載入中...
載入中...
01.12.2018 - 13:37
10 years... time flies by when you play good game.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
載入中...
載入中...
01.12.2018 - 13:57
Sir Hawk
帳戶已刪除
Thank you for making atWar as it is, Amok and Ivan. It has been emotional. Just shed a tear here.... (one of you revived my account, how can I owe it to you?! A hug? )

We wish you the best of luck, beloved Amok and Ivan. Wherever atWar is heading to, you are still part of us. You will see the star blinking so hard that... Let's stop. I'm going off the deep end.

Looking forward to how David plans out, and what he will bring with us... David, we count on you, and pls make me a mod everyone loves me
載入中...
載入中...
01.12.2018 - 14:12
Hope there's good changes!
載入中...
載入中...
01.12.2018 - 14:26
 Witch-Doctor (版主)
Hi there David, I hope that you run atwar transparently and actively discuss problems with the players. If you're having issues funding the server, I'm sure a lot of us here are willing to pitch in.
載入中...
載入中...
01.12.2018 - 14:39
Good luck David I hope you can revive the spirit of this game. If you have any questions pertaining the map editor or its various issues I'm some what of an expert on that matter feel free to contact me and I'll see if I can help.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
載入中...
載入中...
01.12.2018 - 15:15
Don't get your hopes up, expect everything to go down shit like always. I doubt the new change will be anything positive.
載入中...
載入中...
01.12.2018 - 15:20
Man, I hope this ends well...
----
When life gives you lemons, sell them and make double the profit.

載入中...
載入中...
01.12.2018 - 15:24
 Sascha (版主)
作者: Jakubs, 01.12.2018 at 15:20

Man, I hope this ends well...

I have a good feeling
----

Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
--Les Brown
載入中...
載入中...
01.12.2018 - 15:47
It's big of you guys to recognize that you can't give the game the attention it needs and to hand over responsibility to someone else. I look forward to seeing how AtWar develops from here on out
載入中...
載入中...
01.12.2018 - 15:55
 Agel
作者: Dave, 01.12.2018 at 13:18

Anyway I'll post more soon but for now just keep playing the game like normal and have fun. I'll keep the servers running and try not to break anything!

We have played several months with the map editor broken and people still complaining about it being not totally fixed. This comunity is resilient (we are still playing this ignorin the errors it has and the divided comunity betwen competitive scen and RP). Just ask Clovis and start getting things better.
載入中...
載入中...
01.12.2018 - 16:05
作者: Agel, 01.12.2018 at 15:55

We have played several months with the map editor broken and people still complaining about it being not totally fixed. This comunity is resilient (we are still playing this ignorin the errors it has and the divided comunity betwen competitive scen and RP). Just ask Clovis and start getting things better.

Correction, rp, scenarios players, and competetive players.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
載入中...
載入中...
01.12.2018 - 16:07
Welcome, David! x
----
載入中...
載入中...
01.12.2018 - 16:08
Wow. ok. thanks for making the game though. i dig it. good luck ivan and amok.
載入中...
載入中...
01.12.2018 - 16:33
Hey david join my clan dude my clan is jewish bye amok and ivan
載入中...
載入中...
01.12.2018 - 17:33
Welcome David. I love this game a lot and while I am glad to see much needed change I hope it is good change and doesn't change the fundamental at-war we all know and love.
載入中...
載入中...
01.12.2018 - 17:37
Who is David?
載入中...
載入中...
01.12.2018 - 17:44
 Puf
Thanks for all that you guys have done, whatever complaints we've had in the past, we'd never even have an AtWar to play if you guys hadn't been there to make it in the first place. Good luck to whatever endeavors you guys will be taking on next!
載入中...
載入中...
01.12.2018 - 18:07
Cheers, Amok and Ivan, you both made a great game and we all built a cancerous but a fun and a big community, maybe that's one of the main reasons this has lasted 10 years. Thanks for everything, and I hope David makes this game 100 % enjoyable again. Let's see how it goes
----
載入中...
載入中...
01.12.2018 - 18:27
Welcome, have you tried the tutorial?
----
intelligence + imagination = extraordinary result
載入中...
載入中...
01.12.2018 - 18:31
It has been quite interesting. I must say I hope we'll get into better times.
Congrats, David. I cannot wait to reach news about you.

The king is dead, long live the king!
----
載入中...
載入中...
01.12.2018 - 19:43
Hi, David.
載入中...
載入中...
01.12.2018 - 19:43
Brazilian players greet you.
載入中...
載入中...
01.12.2018 - 20:00
I remember when THE ZONE shut down. is this like a corporate take over. all the mods r gonna be fired, the clans will be dissolved everybodys sp will be taken and then the chinese come in.
載入中...
載入中...
01.12.2018 - 22:11
Interesting
----
載入中...
載入中...
01.12.2018 - 22:23
Amok & Ivan- Thank you for the years of dedication in providing us a wonderful game and place to make friends all over the world.
David - Good luck with your new venture and hope that we can continue to have AW be a fun escape for current and future players.
載入中...
載入中...
02.12.2018 - 00:39
 Puf
作者: Sun Tsu, 01.12.2018 at 18:27

Welcome, have you tried the tutorial?

Let's wish for the best
載入中...
載入中...
02.12.2018 - 00:40
作者: Pro-est Among us, 01.12.2018 at 18:31

It has been quite interesting. I must say I hope we'll get into better times.
Congrats, David. I cannot wait to reach news about you.

The king is dead, long live the king!

i dont know about all the goodbye butt kissing, but nice picture
載入中...
載入中...
02.12.2018 - 02:48
David=Unleashed
----

載入中...
載入中...
02.12.2018 - 03:31
 Zoe

David here.

I'll do a proper post soon to introduce myself. For now I just wanted to say that I'm here, and I'm looking forward to getting to know all the regulars. I love the game and want to see it grow again just as you do. I have some ideas but also I'm looking forward to getting the community's input.

Amok and Ivan started something great here and I want to keep it going. I hope to be a good custodian of AW.

David Unleashed
----
載入中...
載入中...
02.12.2018 - 04:01
 Nedris (版主)
Welcome David, Hope the best for the new owner.
載入中...
載入中...
02.12.2018 - 06:57
Eventhough the commuity (including myself) gave you guys alot of shit in the past, i'd say you guys still managed a great thing to keep this game going for so long. A game that goes beyond a gaming experience, alot of people have made friends for life lol. So I would like to thank both of you for giving us that experience.

The aspect of this game had and still has alot of potential and I think its great to see what David has in mind for the future of this game.

Thanks for the 10 years Amok and Ivan, it was nice meeting both of you

Little tip for David: bring back black colour
----

作者: Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
載入中...
載入中...
02.12.2018 - 07:59
10 years...!
its a life guys! we never get these days and nights back again! take care how you spend them.
載入中...
載入中...
02.12.2018 - 09:45
 time
作者: Waffel, 02.12.2018 at 06:57

Eventhough the commuity (including myself) gave you guys alot of shit in the past, i'd say you guys still managed a great thing to keep this game going for so long. A game that goes beyond a gaming experience, alot of people have made friends for life lol. So I would like to thank both of you for giving us that experience.

The aspect of this game had and still has alot of potential and I think its great to see what David has in mind for the future of this game.

10 years and Shakira still didn't deliver
----
I wf'd UK
載入中...
載入中...
02.12.2018 - 10:06
作者: time, 02.12.2018 at 09:45

作者: Waffel, 02.12.2018 at 06:57

10 years and Shakira still didn't deliver

10 years later and you still didn't wf UK <3
----

作者: Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
載入中...
載入中...
02.12.2018 - 13:18
njab
帳戶已刪除
Welcome, I suggest you to read some introductory material.
載入中...
載入中...
02.12.2018 - 14:34
 4nic
作者: Guest, 02.12.2018 at 13:18

Welcome, I suggest you to read some introductory material.

but that isn't a link to the SP police forums...
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

載入中...
載入中...
02.12.2018 - 15:00
Goodbye Amok and Ivan
載入中...
載入中...
02.12.2018 - 21:36
 Kord
Hi, David. Just so we're clear I am the HYPE. Cool? cool. Welcome aboard
載入中...
載入中...
03.12.2018 - 05:12
:drunk::drunk:
----

載入中...
載入中...
03.12.2018 - 13:46
Kaska
帳戶已刪除
A lot of people criticized u in the past because the game wasn't evolving at all.

U did a great job, and 99% of those ppl critizing wouldn't have done 1% of what u did, so bravo.

Good luck (even if u prefered real life, kids, to atwar, kinda cringe).

Farewell.
載入中...
載入中...
03.12.2018 - 15:20
Ivan and Amok ty for this game. Idk where you could buy a lifetime subscription on a pretty addicting online risk game for this kind of money. It's a game worth trying, maybe even for would-to-be military officers.

However, I would like to highlight that aw community is hard to please. Now, when you begin your journey here, you and the community are full of hopes. Let's bring to life our hopes!

Bonne chance!
----
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
載入中...
載入中...
03.12.2018 - 19:49
This game was, is and WILL be inevitable part of our lives. I spent hours and hours, days and days, enjoying this game, talking with players (ones that I was in good relations with, and others). Partly because of me having more obligations IRL, and partly because a lot of my good friends stopped playing this game, I went inactive aswell. These news give hope to me and, I am sure, a lot of other players, a hope that this game will prosper and get to a completely new level. I wish you the best of luck in improving this game, and rising its popularity.

I also wish new owner, David, the best of luck, and I hope that this project will not become a hole where money disappears.
----

載入中...
載入中...
04.12.2018 - 02:35

David here.

Welcome. Would you be able to share a bit about your background?
----
載入中...
載入中...

Hits total: 54164 | This month: 591
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!