獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 213   誰瀏覽過: 101 users

原發表

發表從 Witch-Doctor, 07.11.2018 - 21:38
This recent video explains perfectly the anti-sjw bandwagon that has taken place on youtube and all over the internet over the past 4 or so years. I'm so tired of reading on every single video some idiot comment about SJW-LIBERULZ and starting a flame war. I'm so tired of this political bullshit that itself has spread to atwar and now you have low rank idiots who think they're edgy and cool because they hate SJWs. Here's a news flash, you're not the only one with that view, and secondly you aren't cool, you're an insignificant speck on this community. Honestly whenever I see someone start talking politics and throwing around terms like SJW or Conservitard, I immediately assume they're a worthless mouth breather. I'm just sick of this counter-culture political crap.

06.12.2018 - 05:36
作者: Tirpitz406, 06.12.2018 at 05:32

作者: gothboy, 06.12.2018 at 05:21

yeah? workout meaning you play football with your bros once a week? did you not read what i wrote? geographical location, culture and their socioeconomic situation? do german kids live in high altitude locations?

>what is switzerland?

London_2012_Olympic_100m_final_start

Look, you believe, that the genes, that make the brain, that differ between the races don't have any effect, because the guy who found out exactly which genes differ has some slightly strange beliefs about other things. And because the other people who looked into this have different opinions than you have.

But the different hats people wear, must make the difference, even though you have absolutely no evidence proving this causal connection.

You're crazy.

what does this prove? i told you geographical location is a big factor. these athletes in the final are all from west african ancestry.
載入中...
載入中...
07.12.2018 - 11:49
作者: Tirpitz406, 06.12.2018 at 02:44

It's not about superiority or inferiority

Just shut the fuck up at this point. Everyone knows you're a white supremacist, you nasty closed-minded bitch. Don't try to deny it. Fucking worthless scum.
載入中...
載入中...
07.12.2018 - 12:27
 Acquiesce (版主)
Seeing as this thread isn't really about anti-SJWs anymore, I think we can all agree it has run its course.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!