獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 4   誰瀏覽過: 35 users
13.11.2017 - 19:28
After the Silverlight editor stopped working in June, I had retired from atWar. Upon learning that the Silverlight editor had returned, I was excited and immediately came back. Unfortunately, there is one, huge, issue with it: The default world map contains some issue, likely related to borders, that keeps you from being able to use the save option on any map that was originally based on the default world map.

To explain, I have tried saving map changes (and even clones where I make no changes) to blank world maps, my own custom maps that initially started as blank world maps, and clones of other people's maps built off world maps. All of them give the same error: "Unable to save borders."

Maps with other backgrounds can still save, as far as I've tried (I've only tried with one, but it worked,) and scenarios can save just fine even if they're based off the default world map.

I'm not a programmer, but I imagine there's some sort of incompatibility between the border design of the default world map and the Silverlight map editor, and it needs to be singled-out and corrected before it can function properly again. I really hope this gets fixed, I just introduced seven friends to atWar in the last two days and they all seem to really enjoy it, and I'd love to design more games to play with them, and the rest of the community.

As someone who's had premium since 2013, I'd like to be able to use it to it's full potential. One of those friends I brought in has expressed interest in purchasing premium to be able to edit maps as well, and I'm sure they (and others in the community) would get it if the editor worked properly.

(I'm not sure how to post an image here, but here's the link: https://s18.postimg.org/ih08b7ye1/Screenshot_89.png )
載入中...
載入中...
13.11.2017 - 21:09
How do i publish maps with reg. base
載入中...
載入中...
13.11.2017 - 22:11
It returned? I can't even login.
----
Planet Howdy Prison = 152/89.
載入中...
載入中...
16.11.2017 - 19:30
作者: NewTea, 13.11.2017 at 22:11

It returned? I can't even login.

You have to either delete your Silverlight and download it again, or enter the site on Internet Explorer, and click on "play old version" to use it in-browser. I found the latter option fixes my problem.

Although now I have a new problem: Cloned maps or scenarios made from cloned maps can't be played. Clicking them and trying to start a game with them results in a "Map not found" or "scenario not found" alert.
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!