獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 10   誰瀏覽過: 48 users
02.10.2017 - 16:20
I was making a map yesterday and my premium was about to expire so i ask a friend to finish it. So next day i wake up and he says he cant edit it beucase i didnt publish it.
What do i do?
----
xd
載入中...
載入中...
載入中...
載入中...
04.10.2017 - 11:30
You cant
----
intelligence + imagination = extraordinary result
載入中...
載入中...
04.10.2017 - 13:43
Please read the description and not the title only.
----
xd
載入中...
載入中...
04.10.2017 - 17:25
作者: Sun Tsu, 04.10.2017 at 11:30

You cant

作者: Argentino_, 04.10.2017 at 13:43

Please read the description and not the title only.
----
Do you fear death? Do you fear that dark abyss? All your deeds laid bare. All your sins punished.
載入中...
載入中...
04.10.2017 - 18:34
My free 3 day premium is going to expire and i'm not getting answers help
----
xd
載入中...
載入中...
09.10.2017 - 18:05
 Orc
I think that they are telling that members that are not premium members cant publish maps.

However...There an option in the configuration tab, a checkbox, how says: "Publish map". (Map Options > Options > Publish Map).

So...we cant edit maps...even premium members...the editor in HTML5 is not finished and the program of atwar to create maps is offline. I'm waiting and asking to fix it a long time.

Thanks.
載入中...
載入中...
10.10.2017 - 07:50
No html5 editor, if you used the silverlight version and your three days isn't up yet you can go into the map and check a box that will publish the map, however this won't allow a friend to edit your map, you have to go to the collaborators tab and add him as a collaborator.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
載入中...
載入中...
10.10.2017 - 07:52
作者: Orc, 09.10.2017 at 18:05

I think that they are telling that members that are not premium members cant publish maps.

However...There an option in the configuration tab, a checkbox, how says: "Publish map". (Map Options > Options > Publish Map).

So...we cant edit maps...even premium members...the editor in HTML5 is not finished and the program of atwar to create maps is offline. I'm waiting and asking to fix it a long time.

Thanks.

It's online, you have to use the client for the best experience, or know how to install silverlight on a modern browser.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
載入中...
載入中...
10.10.2017 - 15:05
 Orc
作者: Helly, 10.10.2017 at 07:52

作者: Orc, 09.10.2017 at 18:05

Thanks.

It's online, you have to use the client for the best experience, or know how to install silverlight on a modern browser.

Login failed.
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!