獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 5   誰瀏覽過: 32 users
18.07.2017 - 18:39
In the map editor, I can't put initial troops.. I mean. When I want to start a game, all cities have 0 troops for start, and I've put reinforcements in every city and developed all main units. What should I do to make the map start with all cities filled with troops? Thanks for reading !!!
----
Betrayal is in my blood.
載入中...
載入中...
18.07.2017 - 20:18
作者: Coletti, 18.07.2017 at 18:39

In the map editor, I can't put initial troops.. I mean. When I want to start a game, all cities have 0 troops for start, and I've put reinforcements in every city and developed all main units. What should I do to make the map start with all cities filled with troops? Thanks for reading !!!

You probably deleted two types of units that are fundamental: Ground Main Defence and Ground Secondary Defence. They are required for starting units in cities.
----
載入中...
載入中...
18.07.2017 - 21:57
引句:
You probably deleted two types of units that are fundamental: Ground Main Defence and Ground Secondary Defence.

Nope. I have those two types of units. I'm still trying to see the cause of this. Thanks anyway!!
----
Betrayal is in my blood.
載入中...
載入中...
19.07.2017 - 07:32
引句:
作者: Coletti, 18.07.2017 at 21:57

You probably deleted two types of units that are fundamental: Ground Main Defence and Ground Secondary Defence.

Nope. I have those two types of units. I'm still trying to see the cause of this. Thanks anyway!!

They need to be available for every country. Also someone literally just asked this a week ago. Omg.
----

載入中...
載入中...
19.07.2017 - 12:03
引句:
They need to be available for every country.

I did that. I also checked in every city and a Principal Ground Defense and a Secondary Ground Defense can be made in every country and city. Thanks for your time, but it isn't the solution --
----
Betrayal is in my blood.
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!