獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 48   誰瀏覽過: 195 users

原發表

發表從 Cheerfultitanic, 30.06.2017 - 15:29
Waffel x Loachra
16.07.2017 - 08:45
作者: Helly, 01.07.2017 at 05:37

It was a cold rainy day in southern Ireland, loachra gazed out a balcony window, wearing the lingerie senpai clovis had bought him the other day while shopping at the local mall, lost in thought of what tidings today will bring him. As he gazed out into the ocean familiar arms wrapped around him, suprised by the notion a single gasp left his mouth before clovis's lips met his in a moment of suprised bliss. "Good morning sleepy head" clovis said as there tender kiss came to an end "how did you sleep last after last night? I hope your first time was as wonderful as it was for me" Loachra looking back on the night before of steamy passion, in remembrance of the beauty that is human nature, still lost in thought, he snapped back to reality as clovis went on about the trivial nothings of the day to come. "So how about some breakfast, I'm starving" Clovis said, then the guilt set in once more as it hit laochra like a bad hangover, he has been lying this entire time to this poor man, it was not his first time, infact there had been several others from the book club before clovis, Khal, Waffel, Acqui, all former lovers, well former as in not with them at this moment, this thought made loachra feel very unclean, like a terrible terrible slut. Snapping back to reality remembering what clovis said, loachra mentioned he to was starving and would love to grab a bite to eat, burrying his guilt they set off to the small diner at the end of the block, clovis completly ignorant to the sin that is lust that has beset his new lover.

Prt 2 on request - TBC

Mygod just read, hahahahahahahahaha
載入中...
載入中...
02.12.2020 - 23:57
 Nero
Sphinx's visit to Puerto Rico

It was the middle of summer, and Sphinx had just landed in San Juan, Puerto Rico. He was looking to let some steam off in a nice, relaxing vacation. Immediately, he went to his hotel and threw on his speedo bathing suit, looking forward to some fun in the sun. He made his way to the beach, and started rubbing tanning lotion on his muscular body. The man stood at 6'3, 200 pounds, and the sun glistened off of his chiseled form, making him truly look like some kind of Greek god standing there. The locals were taking in this form, but only one of them caught his eye. By a wall covered in cats, a man stood, staring in awe. His skin was sunkissed, and he stood at a mere 5'5, 100 pounds. Sphinx had to know more, and made his way over to him.

"Hola, mi llamo Sphinx" he said with a heavy American accent, laughing a bit at himself.
"Ah, m-my name is Lelouch" said the smaller man, now able to fully appreciate Sphinx's figure.
"I was wondering if you could, you know, show me around... I'd love to get to know the island more..." Sphinx got a bit closer now, "and I'd also like to know you more"

Lelouch's heart was racing now. This tall, handsome man had so brazenly come up to him and started flirting with all the confidence in the world. Lelouch had never been more excited in his life, and knew exactly what would happen that night.

"S-sure, I would love to." answered Lelouch, with his voice shaking a bit.
"Great, let's grab a few drinks," Sphinx had his arm around the smaller man now, caressing his waist.

Sphinx and Lelouch made their way to Sphinx's hotel bar, and they both knew it was going to be a long, hot vacation. Something they both needed.
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
載入中...
載入中...
03.12.2020 - 00:02
 Witch-Doctor (版主)
作者: Nero, 02.12.2020 at 23:57

It was the middle of summer, and Sphinx had just landed in San Juan, Puerto Rico. He was looking to let some steam off in a nice, relaxing vacation. Immediately, he went to his hotel and threw on his speedo bathing suit, looking forward to some fun in the sun. He made his way to the beach, and started rubbing tanning lotion on his muscular body. The man stood at 6'3, 200 pounds, and the sun glistened off of his chiseled form, making him truly look like some kind of Greek god standing there. The locals were taking in this form, but only one of them caught his eye. By a wall covered in cats, a man stood, staring in awe. His skin was sunkissed, and he stood at a mere 5'5, 100 pounds. Sphinx had to know more, and made his way over to him.

"Hola, mi llamo Sphinx" he said with a heavy American accent, laughing a bit at himself.
"Ah, m-my name is Lelouch" said the smaller man, now able to fully appreciate Sphinx's figure.
"I was wondering if you could, you know, show me around... I'd love to get to know the island more..." Sphinx got a bit closer now, "and I'd also like to know you more"

Lelouch's heart was racing now. This tall, handsome man had so brazenly come up to him and started flirting with all the confidence in the world. Lelouch had never been more excited in his life, and knew exactly what would happen that night.

"Great, let's grab a few drinks," Sphinx had his arm around the smaller man now, caressing his waist.

Sphinx and Lelouch made their way to Sphinx's hotel bar, and they both knew it was going to be a long, hot vacation. Something they both needed.

載入中...
載入中...
03.12.2020 - 09:21
 temp

Lelouch rn
----

載入中...
載入中...
03.12.2020 - 11:21
載入中...
載入中...
03.12.2020 - 13:20
 Sid (管理員)

Quite disgusting coming from one of my mods and close friends. Smh.

I can only wonder how you are making Lelouch and sphinx feel...
載入中...
載入中...
03.12.2020 - 18:48
 Lelouch. (版主)
NO WAY DUDE XDDD
載入中...
載入中...
04.12.2020 - 09:10
作者: Lelouch., 03.12.2020 at 18:48

NO WAY DUDE XDDD

Stop cheating on me dude
----
載入中...
載入中...
06.12.2020 - 13:25
 Nero
June 6, 1944

For too long, the Nazis held their grip tightly onto mainland Europe, and now it was time for that to end. Sergeant Sid led his troops onto the beaches of Normandy. The scene was something straight out of hell, with bullets flying and explosions happening all along the beach. But the brave sergeant was not deterred, and pushed forward straight into death itself. His handsome face was covered in dirt and sweat, and his vibrant blond hair was muddied. And yet he pushed, his troops dutifully following. Europe would be liberated, no matter the cost.

On the other side, in a bunker, sat Corporal Sascha, manning a machine gun and raining hell upon the American troops. The young man had been conscripted from his hometown from the onset of war, so this was nothing new to him. He served his country and fuhrer with pride, and with dazzling blue eyes and beautiful blond hair, Sascha was the perfect Nazi. However, despite his attempts at stopping them, the Americans showed no signs of wavering, and continued their advance. Sascha would not retreat, and if it came to it, he was willing to die for the Reich.

Sergeant Sid had charged alone at the nearest bunker, hoping to take out the Nazis firing upon the landing Americans. He kicked down the door, and saw a lone man, seemingly not knowing about Sid's entry. The deafening sounds of the machine gun had masked his arrival, and Sid used this to his advantage to sneak up on Sascha. When right behind him, Sid grabbed him and threw him to the floor, and the two men began to wrestle. After a few moments, Sid came out on top, and held the German down. The two were breathing heavily now, and their hot, sweaty bodies were pressed together. They locked eyes, and time seemed to slow. Both had gone months without a trip to the brothel or any other way to let off steam, and in that moment, they both knew what they needed. Their lips locked, and they both were tearing at each other's clothes.

The American invasion of Europe had begun...
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
載入中...
載入中...
06.12.2020 - 14:05
 Sid (管理員)
Giving out bans to anyone who upvotes this.
載入中...
載入中...
07.12.2020 - 08:22
 Zoe
作者: Sid, 06.12.2020 at 14:05

Giving out bans to anyone who upvotes this.

This? or that?
----
載入中...
載入中...
30.12.2020 - 22:08
 Nero
"Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyy everyone~" a high pitched voice blared from the speaker, "that's all for today~~"

Sid was panting with his pants around his ankles and his body shaking in post-orgasmic bliss. Sid had never missed the Zoe Cam Show, he was her biggest fan. At the end of every month, Simpin' Sid would always have the most money donated, earning him exclusive content and a special badge next to his name in chat. Sid, now satisfied, was about to go to bed when he heard a notification on his computer.

"Heyyyyyyyyy Siddy~"

It was her! Sid had just gotten a direct message from his goddess Zoe! He could barely contain himself. His heart was racing and he was nervous staring intensely at the screen

"Don't think I never noticed the love!!!! I wanted to give a special thank you~~"
They were in a private chatroom, just the two of them. Zoe came back on stream, a seductive smile on her face.

"She's so beautiful" Sid thought to himself, "Her curves, her hair, her voice... her everything!"

Zoe began as usual, with her strip teasing in front of her array of toys. Sid, lost in thought, found himself getting hard again despite cumming moments before. Sid was entranced by Zoe, his eyes not able to leave the screen for a second. Reaching for lotion once again, Sid began tugging himself to the show. No matter how many times he saw her, she would always take his breath away. Sid was always stressed out, being the administrator of a game for the mentally handicapped, and Zoe was his only solace. He had spent thousands of dollars on her, and she had finally taken notice of him. When she gave him a closeup of her sweet, succulent feet, he couldn't contain himself any more. Shooting his load once more, the exhaustion really hit him. The two had spent over an hour in that private room, and this was one of the happiest moments of his life.

"Thanks for the support Siddypoo!!!!! <3" Zoe said out loud. "See you tomorrow!!!!!!!"

Sid gave his thanks with another $1000, and went to bed with a smile plastered on his face. Sweet dreams of his Zoe filled his head, and he looked forward to tomorrows show.
----
載入中...
載入中...
31.12.2020 - 01:11
 Sid (管理員)
作者: Nero, 30.12.2020 at 22:08

Sid was always stressed out, being the administrator of a game for the mentally handicapped

Hmm, atleast something is accurate.
載入中...
載入中...
03.01.2021 - 21:42
作者: Sid, 31.12.2020 at 01:11

作者: Nero, 30.12.2020 at 22:08

Sid was always stressed out, being the administrator of a game for the mentally handicapped

Hmm, atleast something is accurate.

atleast all of it is accurate*
----
Not a good player
載入中...
載入中...
15.01.2021 - 21:26
 Witch-Doctor (版主)
Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth ●Lelouch the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Mods would tell you. It's an Atwar legend. Darth ●Lelouch was a Dark Lord of Atwar, so powerful and so wise he could use his units to influence walls outside their range.
He had such a knowledge of the dark side of Atwar, that he could even keep the ones he cared about from losing elo. The dark side of the Atwar is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural like Rewalling and Serb-Walling. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his elo, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice stole his elo in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from losing elo, but not himself.
載入中...
載入中...
19.04.2021 - 14:52
 Nero
作者: Witch-Doctor, 15.01.2021 at 21:26

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth ●Lelouch the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Mods would tell you. It's an Atwar legend. Darth ●Lelouch was a Dark Lord of Atwar, so powerful and so wise he could use his units to influence walls outside their range.
He had such a knowledge of the dark side of Atwar, that he could even keep the ones he cared about from losing elo. The dark side of the Atwar is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural like Rewalling and Serb-Walling. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his elo, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice stole his elo in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from losing elo, but not himself.

Is it possible to learn this power?
----
載入中...
載入中...
19.04.2021 - 14:56
作者: Witch-Doctor, 15.01.2021 at 21:26

no wonder hes so good at rewalling
載入中...
載入中...
20.04.2021 - 15:52
Amok x Ivan
----
https://prnt.sc/W3aEpwbpEwEU
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!