獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 227   誰瀏覽過: 176 users

原發表

發表從 ROYAL, 08.06.2017 - 03:59
Hi everyone,

I'm hdrakon, I'm speaking on my behalf with this account because my main account is currently suspended from using the forum. In this thread I will tell you the truth behind my "trouble-maker" reputation.

I've been playing this game for many years. I have dedicated a lot of my time, money and ideas that helped improve and will improve this game for all of us, and I don't regret it because I love this game. But with this there is a sad story. It was told by several moderators and my haters in a different way to depict me as a troll, or a villain, whose sole purpose is to ruin this game for the community. The facts say otherwise.

Date: Spring 2012
The reason I received this negative stigma started in spring 2012 when SRB empire clan members accused me of insulting one of their member's (VAGlNEER) ethnicity when they reported it to Guest14502. Guest14502 proceeded to mute me straight away on all public chats without speaking with me and without any evidence to support their allegation. I was upset and came back with a guest account and told Guest14502 in the heat of the moment to "ban me, I don't care," to which he replied "with pleasure.". I regretted saying that a day later and pleaded him to undo the ban but he'd ban me on sight. I kept getting banned and most of the mods didn't even know why I was banned in the first place. They just banned me because they thought, "Well he's banned by a mod and should remain banned." without inquiring for the reasons I'm banned. So from there on I began my campaign to free myself by using alts and spamming to get myself unbanned.

A few months later Guest1452 realized it was a mistake after VAGlNEER confirmed to him that SRB Empire members falsely accused me, to troll me for not joining their clan.

Around summer 2012
Later on that year, Guest14502 came to me and privately apologized for the mute and bans. However, it was private, therefore the stigma of a troll still stayed in AtWar. Around the same time a new mod was promoted called VRIL. He made it his goal to mistreat and abuse me. It was easy for him to get away with it because I had a "trouble-maker record" on my profile. There are many wrongdoings that VRIL had done. Here are few that I will mention. In one example, VRIL muted me on all chats for more than a month because his clan member clovek30 (kona-chan) who was fan of anime threatened to murder me after I said "Anime is hentai." Clovek didn't get punished, not even warned for what he said, and VRIL justified it by saying it is "to prevent you from responding to him.". In another example, he kicked and then banned me for 3 days during a duel we were playing, and I had a winning advantage. A lot of players were there to witness it, luckily for me Safari saw this so he unbanned me a day later, but nothing could have been done in regards to the duel.

Autumn 2012 until summer 2013
Fast forward a few months later around June 2013. I called VRIL "noob" in private chat and he decided to permanently ban me. I assume he wasn't happy with the way the community was treating him for the last few months and he released his frustration on me, while other players were spamming global, insulting his mother and more, and got away with it. Most of the mods were on my side and agreed VRIL was excessive with the way he handled me. VRIL then made a threat that said he will quit AtWar if I'm unbanned, so Amok stepped in and sided with VRIL. The mods decided to keep me banned, but then I was offered a deal by the mods that I'll be banned for 1 year and all my "history of bad player" won't be taken into account in any future case regarding me. I agreed to this deal.

VRIL banned any alt I had at that time with this reason "reason: hdrakon" to keep it marked as my alts, therefore I stayed on low profile and played without causing problems but once he discoverd it was me he would ban it. I managed to stay out of rader for a while when I played with my alt Vermeer around August. I joined with it to my main clan at the time Victorious Secret without telling others besides Safari my true identity. Later on this month I was recommended to be player of the month for August because of my helpfulness to the community in the forum and in game chat. Then VRIL started a map competition, Safari came to me and asked me if I'm going to participate in this competition, I told him I can't because I didn't buy the Map and Scenarios pack feature for my account so Safari offered me to use his acccount I hesitated at first and warned him that he may be punished for it, but he said it's ok so few days after I received the password to his account I signed-in with it. I barely used it because I had something happening in this week, but when I had time I told clovis I could mute him with an alt I named Satan-Safari which was possible because of a bug, he asked me to do so and he apparently screen-shoted it and shared it with Desu and reported me to Pulse. When Pulse IP checked Satan Safari he figured out it shared similar IP to Veemeer and Safari, and he banned Vermeer for 999 days and accused me of hacking a mod account. I never told the true story so this was known as hacking into a mod account, something that never happened the way it was told to the public. 6 months later on March first 2014 my main account was unbanned from VRIL's ban and VRIL quit AtWar because of it. After this episode I wasn't banned or muted again for 2 years.

Summer 2015
Fast forward to 2 years later. The bad stigma I had stuck around with me, and gave the new players the wrong impression about me. People who didn't know me hated me because of it. And people who didn't like me because of where I'm from took advantage of this and joined in. But I didn't mind. I thought if I keep on a low profile people will eventually leave me alone. It didn't work, it only backfired because people started to think it might be true, since I didn't defend myself against the haters. The haters became more and more toxic towards me with their hatred, and new players who didn't even know me joined the hate group spreading lies and hate about me. I had enough and began to reply to these people who shit-posted in forum or shit-talked about me in game since the mods weren't doing anything to them.
In around may 2015, my account profile settings were being altered and I was asking mods to check my account's IP, I legitimately thought someone might have hacked me. Then a former mod told me he is the one who did it. He said he still had the power to edit players' profiles even though he wasn't a mod. I doubted him and he said go check sificvoid's password I changed it to ----- I was skeptical but I tried it anyway and to my surprise it worked. I immediately wrote a pm to Ivan and changed its password because the new password was shown to other mods and any mods could've signed-in with it to abuse with it. I then logged off from it and never signed-in with it again. At that time, Ivan was away for a week from the date of my message and when he saw my message, he changed it and thanked me.

3 months later, e Mare was promoted to mod and he was abusing me, so I decided to quit AtWar because I didn't want to go through another similar experience like I had with VRIL, and deleted my account. Apparently he went on sificvoid's account and undeleted my account, changed its name, and used it as his own. If I wasn't informed on another platform that my account was restored, I would have never known. I came back and claimed my account back and provided evidence to the admins that e Mare did it. A few months later he was removed from mod. And this is when I started to receive my first ever forum mutes for responding to hatred with hatred, while the ones who started it and insulted me weren't punished for it. I grew tired of this and became a little aggressive.

Jaunary 2016
Few days after e Mare was demoted, clovis1122 told me he had something important to talk about and asked me to come online. I did and we started to talk. He asked me to tell him how I can post in other clans' forums without being there. I told him I won't tell him how bugs work, because I didn't want to spread the knowledge of bugs in the community, and that I've already reported it to Ivan 3 years before that.
He then basically demanded I tell him how I use the bug to view the mod forum (something that isn't possible) or else he will post a shaming thread about me and get me banned. I explained to him that this bug doesn't do such a thing, and he repeated the same threat. He wasn't convinced and said he rather see me banned than see me being around without telling him how this bug works.
I had nothing to say anymore and jusy logged off. He went ahead and made the shaming thread about me, accusing me of using a bug to view mod forum. When I responded, he asked the mods to move it to mod forum to prevent me from defending myself.

I had a bad relationship with Laochra because I had the wrong impression of him as a bully. He used to be very harsh with several people who were my friends and especially with clovis who was a very close friend of mine at that time, and I believed what I was told about Laochra, so I kind of disliked him at that time and he grew to dislike me too.

Laochra joined in, and straight away supported clovis1122's unfounded accusations and sent me a threatening message that I must tell him how this bug works or else I'll be banned. Meanwhile, clovis was spamming all chats to ban me and harassed and insulted me nonstop, begging mods to ban me. And not a single mod told him to stop. I decided to defend myself and responded to him occasionally with insults for trying to get me banned.

April 2016
The constant harassment and never-ending begging to ban me on forum and in game's chat bore fruit, and I was banned out of the blue by Columna Durruti without any prior message or alert or legitimate reasoning to this ban. All Columna Durruti wrote as his reason was, "You lost your last friend, GG."

It was later proven to be a false accusation.

June 2016
2 months passed and I didn't come close to AtWar again, but then Dr. Trollface contacted me on Skype and asked me to come back because I was banned wrongfully, and so I did. I came back to AtWar. But 2 days later, I was muted by Meester on global for a week or a month. I don't exactly remember because I used it by mistake. I approached Meester in private chat and provided him screenshots to prove it was an unintended mistake. He told me I just came back from a long ban so I'm not a good situation then he proceeded to put me on ignore. I was furious he ignored me, and decided to use report command to expose the truth I know about him. Basically I said I know he's not (from the country he said and everybody thought he was from), and that he lies about being a brain surgeon at the age of 24. The only mods who were present in this time were Sun Tzu and Heat Check. Few minute later Meester "permanently banned" me. Not only that but also deleted couple of useful posts I made that same day where I explained about a bug and helped people who asked questions. And in the mod forum he told a different story.
He said I spammed global for 3 days in a row with anti-Semitic messages. But wait. Firstly, I'm Jewish, why would I insult or go against myself? And second I was unbanned for 2 days how I could spam global chat for 3 days as he claimed in the mod forum? Plus there is no evidence of what he claims I said in the chat logs, but this is what he claimed I did to get banned.

Autumn 2016
During this time, I reported to Desu im his IRC channel about Trystane who was using Safari's mod account. He misused it to it steal old beta trooper accounts and simply abusing players in the game for fun. Desu replied to me with "I'm inactive, I won't do anything about it, talk with other mods." The player was left alone for a very long time because no other mod listened to me and sun tzu ignored my reports.

Winter 2016
6 months later at this time Crow talked with Sun Tzu without my knowledge. Sun Tzu agreed I can be unbanned on the condition that I can't access any other chat besides clan chat and clan forum, since there's no separation from clan forum to public forum, and I wasn't allowed to use public forum in this agreemen so the forum ban remained untouched. They agreed on these condition and I was unbanned. After one day Meester came online and banned me again for indefinite time for one reason - hatred. I didn't break the agreement that was reached with the moderators and Sun, I stuck to this deal and only communicated within the clan but I still got banned.

End of February 2017
A month or two later I was unbanned again but I wasn't allowed to post or use public chats beside game, private and clan channels. I played for 30 days without attracting the mods' attention, however the hate against me never ceased in the forum especially from Laochra, clovis and other new haters that have joined the hate train because it's always easy and fun to join a group of people to hate on someone. One I came online to play a game, and went to the clan war game that was taking place. It was Illyria against a clan who I forgot. I noticed Desu signed-in again after 40 days of inactivity, and he was chatting with waffel and joking around with us. I asked Illyria for a cw and I set it up after they finished. I didn't know I had Desu on my ban list, I forgot about it completely. We played our game but Desu couldn't spectate. I finished the game and saw Desu in the clan war room. I went on to check my ban list, and saw he's there. I sent him a private message and said I just realized he's on my ban list, and told him I will remove him from it so he can spectate if he wants. He replied he could have unbanned himself from my game, but instead he will ban me from AtWar. He said I shouldn't have been unbanned in the first place, and told me to ask a mod to talk in my name, and after that he banned me.
When the community became outraged and interested and asked the mods why I was banned, they were silenced and were told I'm not interested to share my stories with them, which is a big lie. The community accepted it and remained silent for over 3 months.

June 2017
After I was banned for over 3 months, I contacted a brianwl to unban me. He referred me to Sun Tzu, who unbanned me, but kept me banned from forum and muted me on most chat channels beside private and clan. The reasoning was "to prevent hdrakon from insulting or harassing anyone." However, a few hours later Google Chrome muted me on all chats. Then a few hours later, Eagle unmuted me on game, private and clan chat. But then again Google Chrome muted me on all chats. It kept going on like this with other mods unmuting, until Sun Tzu unmuted me from game, private and clan chat and made a deal that if I behave for a while they will reconsider my mutes and told me to contact him if I was muted again from all chat channels.
作者: ROYAL, 08.06.2017 at 06:30

The purpose of these posts is to get my story out there. The purpose is not to call out moderators on their actions, but an appeal to the mods and admin to speak the truth. This post is also meant to clear up all the rumors surrounding me... I'm not a bad guy. I challenge any of the mods to post their true thoughts on this matter. This is also for fair and equal justice among moderators, and to not ruling out with a heavy hand among those they find undesirable for whatever reason. I have been subjected to harsh and unfair treatment from moderators, and all the community is looking for is accountability with moderators.

Thanks for your time,
Hdrakon
23.06.2017 - 09:04
作者: BalkanBeast, 23.06.2017 at 08:45

You do enough making yourself look like an idiot. This Poppy thing is just stupid. YouTube stars are for loser kids...why don't you grow up and get a real woman to fantasize over.

1)Learn to quote.
2)What does Poppy even have to do with all these?Are you fantasizing of stuff when you sleep?
3)Am I the one that needs to grow up or Hdrakon and all of you? xD
----
載入中...
載入中...
23.06.2017 - 09:08
作者: BalkanBeast, 23.06.2017 at 09:01

I am 100% sure that commando eagle is the player that tracked my IP. I played a 3v3 with CE in which he berated me for playing badly, then stole my capital even though we were on the same team. Of course I sent him some hostile words after being trolled like that. Two minutes after I left the game, I got sent an IP tracking link from a new guest account. I clicked it and my IP was tracked. No mods could help me determine who did it, which I find funny when Khal says CE gets special treatment because of all the money he donated. Commando Eagle has history of tracking other players's IP's according to khal. His account should be permanently banned for that. He has threatened to murder other players using his Albanian gangster friends. That deserves a permanent account ban. He condones rape and trolls players whenever he has a chance, a former name of CE is, "lets all troll opi". That deserves a perm ban.

What I find funny is Hdrakon's crimes don't even come close to what CE has done. So keep spouting out of your mouth like you know what you're talking about kid. There has to be a reason he can't post in the forums. Because he is one of atwar's biggest trolls, most deserving an account perma ban.

OMFG you are so funny.
-Do you really compare the words of CE to what Hdrakon has done to this game and its players?Like really?
-And how are you 100% sure it was him?Did you smell your fingers?
-I don't know if his former names or what he has said deserve a ban, afterall I'm not a mod, but don't compare his actions to CE's words.
-Did you smell your fingers again its an IP tracking link?
----
載入中...
載入中...
23.06.2017 - 09:20
 Crow
作者: Cold Case, 23.06.2017 at 09:01

作者: Crow, 23.06.2017 at 08:36

2)Yet again you don't elaborate on anything and avoid the question. The only private arguments I can recall having with you is you having a hissy fit because I don't give out personal information about my talk with Ivan back in February, 1)which ended in you throwing insults at me and losing your supporter rank.

-

Nice conspiracy. I can assure you that Ivan has not been hacked and that I do have contact with him. You did insult me, and I provided evidence to back this up, which led to your demotion. You have a very bad attitude, and you should consider trying to sort it out.
----
載入中...
載入中...
23.06.2017 - 09:32
作者: BalkanBeast, 23.06.2017 at 09:24

By the way I forgot one important thing about your previous post.Do you really think people here get special treatment because they donated money?
----
載入中...
載入中...
23.06.2017 - 09:37
作者: BalkanBeast, 23.06.2017 at 09:34

"Nice conspiracy. I can assure you that Ivan has not been hacked and that I do have contact with him. You did insult me, and I provided evidence to back this up, which led to your demotion. You have a very bad attitude, and you should consider trying to sort it out." -Crow

Took the words right out of my mouth.

How did you like the way I quoted that one?

If that's the way your brain works then sure .
----
載入中...
載入中...
23.06.2017 - 09:42
作者: Crow, 23.06.2017 at 09:20

Nice conspiracy. I can assure you that Ivan has not been hacked and that I do have contact with him. You did insult me, and I provided evidence to back this up, which led to your demotion. You have a very bad attitude, and you should consider trying to sort it out.

Say whatever you want, your words are just feathers in the wind, empty words, useless and with no real meaning.
If I wanted someone to judge my behaviour believe me you would be the last and should be the last to judge someone.
----
載入中...
載入中...
23.06.2017 - 09:45
All you guys are being wasted playing Atwar.You should be writers.
載入中...
載入中...
23.06.2017 - 10:03
作者: BalkanBeast, 23.06.2017 at 09:47

Cold Poppy....please stop derailing the thread. This thread is called "Hdrakon: A Misunderstood Man." It is not the thread called, "Get in a flame war with Crow (AGAIN)"

Can you please stop copy-pasting all your posts?
Anyway it's not my fault he tries everything he can to make me look like a fool but ok, lets say it's my fault and I'm sorry.I was on point when I started posting in this thread until he came and derailed my posts by asking why I hate him and stuff like that.
And you, aren't you derailing the thread by posting about CE?or am I fooled again?
----
載入中...
載入中...
23.06.2017 - 10:25
CE's words:
i dont know who this unknown northern peick is that has been spreading rummours of me in forums, but whatever hes saying is not true. i have no idea of how to do ip tracking or hacking or any sort of that stuff because i choose not to. unlike that unkown noob of this community, i win my games fair.

tell that to take me out of his tiny microscopic brain and get a life. i had him on ignore for some reason (clearly cuz he has brain damage and probably is mentally sick) but i saw him when cold case was quoting him the comments and lies he made up about me.

i dont know who you are, but you should stop telling others lies about me. youre a piece of shit person and even worse as a player im assuming. go die and if you love khal so much, go suck his man-vagina.
----
載入中...
載入中...
23.06.2017 - 12:41
 brianwl (管理員)
作者: BalkanBeast, 23.06.2017 at 10:52

Ohhh...hate to say it...but now CE is further breaking the rules. You are posting his messages in the forum when he is banned from doing so. Tsk tsk. Ban hammer cometh.

Generally if a player is banned from forum, you don't criticize him while he is gone... if you have something to say to him, message him directly, or don't comment.
----

載入中...
載入中...
23.06.2017 - 13:45
作者: BalkanBeast, 23.06.2017 at 10:52

Ohhh...hate to say it...but now CE is further breaking the rules. You are posting his messages in the forum when he is banned from doing so. Tsk tsk. Ban hammer cometh.

In addition to what Brianwl said I didn't see you complain when crow or pavle posted in the name of Hdrakon in forum
----
載入中...
載入中...
24.06.2017 - 15:54
作者: BalkanBeast, 24.06.2017 at 10:37

This is about the punishment system and, most of all, the unjust actions of mods due to player bias, for one.

Equal punishment for all players.

Some kind of system where 2/3 or 3/5 or 4/7 mods need to agree on account bans.

That would be justice for many players, not just Hdrakon, who is the poster child of mod abuse and bias.

Is that asking for too much?

Literally, I can assure you that this is the 3rd time I see this post, one more time and I will report you for spamming.
----
載入中...
載入中...
26.06.2017 - 18:26
Hdrakon is a very nice person and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

PS: If you are still playing this game in 2017 and not a citizen of a Balkan country you should probably just end your life. Yes I mean exactly you who is reading this.
載入中...
載入中...
26.06.2017 - 19:48
作者: SuperiorCacaocow, 26.06.2017 at 18:26

Hdrakon is a very nice person and you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

PS: If you are still playing this game in 2017 and not a citizen of a Balkan country you should probably just end your life. Yes I mean exactly you who is reading this.

Touche....
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
載入中...
載入中...
26.06.2017 - 19:55
He got ban from steam

rip
載入中...
載入中...
24.11.2017 - 11:38
That is fucked up. This is why more people need to stand up and do the right thing, demote most of the mods. AtWar must be tired of their bullshit by now. AtWar should only have like 2 or 3 mods, not 15 or more that abuse their power and punish you without any evidence. Hdrakon would make a great mod. One that actually listens to people, isn't bias doesn't ban you for a year without any reason. With your support we will send the hammer of the people's will crashing on top of them. Seriously mods, why try to ruin the game for people? What if you were in Hdrakon's shoes and this happened to you? They disgust me. They make me sick.
載入中...
載入中...
24.11.2017 - 13:08
Locking for obvious reasons.
----
載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!