獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 33   誰瀏覽過: 103 users

原發表

發表從 ROYAL, 08.06.2017 - 03:52
Hey this is hdrakon and this post may not have relevance anymore but it will show you my experience with VRIL back then when people supported him and called me troll and rule breaker without even actually knowing the true story to justify VRIL's wrong doings.
So I found these pics when I got on my old pc tbh I actually didn't expect to find this.
But this one here show you how he have mistreated me by abusing his mod powers and taking advantage of his position in the game for a very long time. One of many incidents I didn't take screen shot of included kicking me and then banning me for 3 days from a game when I had a duel with him in which I had CLEAR winning advantage saying "I used shared account before to play games" (which wasn't anything serious, I just played with Funtime's alt in europe games to help him gain SP on it so he could buy Sky Menace to practice with it) which is according to him "against the rules" which resulted in my duel loss against him. Many witnessed it and Safari was one of them and he unbanned me a day later. Without further ado here is the screen shots:

In this picture VRIL is giving me trouble player of the month warning
I started asking mods to to explain to me why I had received it but none of them could explain why
But I'm assuming he did it so he can justify permanently ban me later on but I didn't give up and got him to change it:

Here we see VRIL muted me without a legitmate reason for a indefinite amount of time and then told me the only way to undo it is to leave my clan and join Dalmati pups :

And here VRIL deletes a thread about his former clan mate Cormade in Arms that pointed out he was farming with his alt:

08.06.2017 - 11:44
作者: Khal.eesi, 08.06.2017 at 11:11

作者: ROYAL, 08.06.2017 at 09:58

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=10012
http://prntscr.com/fhfnjc

Wow nice historical moment! Nostalgia.. 10/10

good times
----
載入中...
載入中...
08.06.2017 - 11:46
作者: Xenosapien, 08.06.2017 at 11:27

Why my post deleted, it's no less constructive than this whole thread.

yet another spam post. Why you have to post spam and then complain it gets deleted if you find this thread pointless to begin with? Seems like you lost your logic somewhere.
----
載入中...
載入中...
08.06.2017 - 11:48
I miss VRIL
----

載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!