獲得高級隱藏所有廣告
發表: 38   誰瀏覽過: 81 users

原發表

發表從 Croat, 28.04.2017 - 12:19
Croats are catholics and hate Serbs cuz of war and cuz Serbs are orthodox, they like Albanians even they are muslims cuz Albanians hate Serbs, like Macedonians even Macedonians hate Albanians. Macedonians hate Albanians cuz Albanians are Muslim, they like Croats and Serbs both. Serbs hate Albanians the most cuz Albanians worst and cuz Albanians are muslims, they like Macedonians cuz Macedonians hate Albanians and they hate Croats cuz Croats like Albanians cuz Albanians hate Serbs. Montenegrins hate Albanians, half of them are okay with Croats and some of them hate Croats, same as some of them like Serbs and some of them hate Serbs. Bosniaks hate everyone, especially Serbs, but they are in the middle and they live with Bosnian Croats and Bosnian Serbs so they must act like they like everyone. Slovenians act like they are not on Balkans and they are okay with Croats, but Croats and the rest of Balkan hate Slovenians cuz they are the smallest on Balkan. Romanians and Bulgarians like everyone, but not everyone likes them cuz they poor gypsies.

Just imagine if those people take a hoe and start working something instead of carrying guns, bats and boxers, we would be more developed than Amurica and momma Russia together

...but knowing our temperament, we would use that hoe to throw it into Serb/Croat head instead of throwing it into land kek
27.02.2018 - 14:08
作者: AlBoZzZ, 27.02.2018 at 13:01

I disagree with religion part.

Serbs dont hate croats because croats like albanians.

They hate croats cuz croats always resisted their occupation.
Albanians hate serbs because of kosovo genocide.
Serbs hate us because we hate them for doing genocide.

Albaniams and greeks hate because they got a part of our southern land after ww2. Its called Cameria. It includes the city where achilles was born.
We helped greeks during world wars, and after ww2, they send soldiers late at night and they kicked our people from our land and occupied it.

Too lazy for the rest

Germany in 10 years:

Who does this in 21th century, in europe?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_unrest_in_Kosovo
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
載入中...
載入中...
27.02.2018 - 17:09
作者: Khal.eesi, 27.02.2018 at 15:23

Animals. Look at those fucking inbred albanian animals desecrating ancient christian churches and protected historical monuments, in that shithole you call kosovo. Does this look like people to you? Are you proud of those dumb apes?

I pray to god, allah, jessus and budha that war breaks out, i will march myself up there and start putting bullets in their heads. After i kidnap them one by one, take them to a hut in the woods, keep them alive using vitamin complex injections and adrenaline shots and torture them for a week each. broken nails, teeth out one by one, needles in the eyes and burned iron through the anus all through the intestines. They will suffer before they die.

That's sounds aweful khal, don't drop to there level, only a bullet to the head is required. Torture will not fix what they have done.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
載入中...
載入中...
27.02.2018 - 23:12

Animals. Look at those fucking inbred albanian animals desecrating ancient christian churches and protected historical monuments, in that shithole you call kosovo. Does this look like people to you? Are you proud of those dumb apes?

I pray to god, allah, jessus and budha that war breaks out, i will march myself up there and start putting bullets in their heads. After i kidnap them one by one, take them to a hut in the woods, keep them alive using vitamin complex injections and adrenaline shots and torture them for a week each. broken nails, teeth out one by one, needles in the eyes and burned iron through the anus all through the intestines. They will suffer before they die.

Loool out of all people you should be the one to keep quiet. You who always spread hate and are happy when mosques are vandalized. Look duude they dont represent all albanians, we do have albanian christians you know? Dumb jdiot.

Dude if war breaks, athens will burn within 1 month. How can greece win if transgender piece of shits such as yourself are gonna march for war ? Lol.

You amd your gay threats "i will burn them i will torture them bla bla bla", dude youre a liece of shit you and all greeks will have dicks in your mouths stop creating fake scenarios and trying to make yourself look tough. This reminds me when we were 10 yo kids, "i will go with my gang and beat the guy who stole my lollipop".
Fucking ignkrant racist gay ass motherfucker piece of shit. You want want to fight albanians, the border is 1 hour away from athens, go and try your luck. Bring your gay community friends too piece of shit
----

載入中...
載入中...
27.02.2018 - 23:18
作者: Helly, 27.02.2018 at 17:09

That's sounds aweful khal, don't drop to there level, only a bullet to the head is required. Torture will not fix what they have done.

So what is exaclty that we have done hellraiser? Tell me. Is it because of this video? So just because 1 albanian burned a church, all of albanians deserve bullet in their head for "what we have done"? Youre a dumb cunt, the only thing that you and khal have in common is stupidity and ignorance.

It took tito to post 1 video, for both of you to come here with stupidity. Besides, what have albanians done to you?

You want to put a bullet in albanian head? I live in chicago, north, come put a bullet in my head. I really hope to see you face to face man, you wont have a face after that i promise. Piece of shit ignorant. You always play the victim role in every situation, you play the innocent victim. Clearly you dont do it in real life otherwise you wouldnt have the need to do it here, just like khal. Khal propably hates us cuz he lost count of how many times albanians kicked his ass IN GREECE and now he hates them all lol.

Funny thing is when khal says "i have albanian friends"lol those type of traitors who change their nationality and name for 2000 extra euros per month arent albanians you dumbo
----

載入中...
載入中...
28.02.2018 - 00:49
作者: AlBoZzZ, 27.02.2018 at 23:18

So what is exaclty that we have done hellraiser? Tell me. Is it because of this video? So just because 1 albanian burned a church, all of albanians deserve bullet in their head for "what we have done"? Youre a dumb cunt, the only thing that you and khal have in common is stupidity and ignorance.

It took tito to post 1 video, for both of you to come here with stupidity. Besides, what have albanians done to you?

You want to put a bullet in albanian head? I live in chicago, north, come put a bullet in my head. I really hope to see you face to face man, you wont have a face after that i promise. Piece of shit ignorant. You always play the victim role in every situation, you play the innocent victim. Clearly you dont do it in real life otherwise you wouldnt have the need to do it here, just like khal. Khal propably hates us cuz he lost count of how many times albanians kicked his ass IN GREECE and now he hates them all lol.

Funny thing is when khal says "i have albanian friends"lol those type of traitors who change their nationality and name for 2000 extra euros per month arent albanians you dumbo

I did not know he was talking about albanians I did not read the whole conversation, I simply ment there is no need to get so barbaric twards your enemy. Secondly one of my best friends from childhood is a albanian, who's family migrated during the 90s.
----

載入中...
載入中...
28.02.2018 - 01:16
作者: AlBoZzZ, 27.02.2018 at 23:12

Loool out of all people you should be the one to keep quiet. You who always spread hate and are happy when mosques are vandalized. Look duude they dont represent all albanians, we do have albanian christians you know? Dumb jdiot.

Dude if war breaks, athens will burn within 1 month. How can greece win if transgender piece of shits such as yourself are gonna march for war ? Lol.

You amd your gay threats "i will burn them i will torture them bla bla bla", dude youre a liece of shit you and all greeks will have dicks in your mouths stop creating fake scenarios and trying to make yourself look tough. This reminds me when we were 10 yo kids, "i will go with my gang and beat the guy who stole my lollipop".
Fucking ignkrant racist gay ass motherfucker piece of shit. You want want to fight albanians, the border is 1 hour away from athens, go and try your luck. Bring your gay community friends too piece of shit

----
載入中...
載入中...
28.02.2018 - 02:15
作者: Helly, 28.02.2018 at 00:49

I did not know he was talking about albanians I did not read the whole conversation, I simply ment there is no need to get so barbaric twards your enemy. Secondly one of my best friends from childhood is a albanian, who's family migrated during the 90s.

stop changing faces now. dont be so retarded next time
----

載入中...
載入中...
28.02.2018 - 03:25
作者: AlBoZzZ, 28.02.2018 at 02:15

作者: Helly, 28.02.2018 at 00:49

stop changing faces now. dont be so retarded next time

Whatever you say man, did anywhere in the part I quoted did he say albanians? I did not click his video. Although if Kosovars are really burning churches that is fucked up as hell.
----

載入中...
載入中...
atWar

About Us
Contact

隱私條例 | 服務條例 | 橫額 | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

加入我們在

將遊戲傳播出去!